FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Photo veri everyone

Photo veri everyone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Something ive suggested to admin but with the huge number of fake profiles im finding and reporting,isnt it time every member gets photo verified ? I understand the irony as im not myself but im sure it will help folk enjoy this site more.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You've suggested it to admin, without even being photo verified yourself?? Priceless!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

So I can cut n paste a random face photo from the internet and say it’s me? Pointless. I’m not photo verified and it has had no impact on me on here.

Dont think explained it right.

Yes i know im not photo verified but verified by many meets.

What i mean is you cant access the site until you have been photo verified. As in take a face pic with sign holding your username ,as they do now but stop access till then. Stop all the pathetic men posing as women

Yeah i know kinda said that haha

soooooo why are you not photo verified?

if this came into affect, what would happen to the accounts that aren’t photo verified?

No don't think photo verification should be compulsory to gain access.

Holy flipping lord i know im not PHOTO verified ,read the post.

In terms of existing most fake accounts are spotted and removed so just introduce moving forward from a set date.

Why i wanting to stop fake profiles a bad thing? Stops users photos being stolen and used and folk using pics copied from websites being used also?

In all honesty, I think that if this were to come into effect, it would not only deter some of the fake profiles, but genuine users also, who wouldn't feel comfortable having to do that, in order to gain access to the site. I feel even a photo verification is not foolproof. Is someone is slightly tech savvy, they can Photoshop a picture. I usually go by 3 or more veris, to decide whether they me be genuine

"In all honesty, I think that if this were to come into effect, it would not only deter some of the fake profiles, but genuine users also, who wouldn't feel comfortable having to do that, in order to gain access to the site. I feel even a photo verification is not foolproof. Is someone is slightly tech savvy, they can Photoshop a picture. I usually go by 3 or more veris, to decide whether they me be genuine "

May be genuine*

[Removed by poster at 20/07/18 13:29:53]

Yeah see your point. Especially with being a face pic could put folk off. Just shame some sad acts ruin it

"In all honesty, I think that if this were to come into effect, it would not only deter some of the fake profiles, but genuine users also, who wouldn't feel comfortable having to do that, in order to gain access to the site. I feel even a photo verification is not foolproof. Is someone is slightly tech savvy, they can Photoshop a picture. I usually go by 3 or more veris, to decide whether they me be genuine "

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Photo verification can be faked just as easy as any other form of verification so no I don't agree 1 wee bit

By *hloe sussexTV/TS  over a year ago

Larne

"You've suggested it to admin, without even being photo verified yourself?? Priceless! "

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Dont think explained it right.

Yes i know im not photo verified but verified by many meets.

What i mean is you cant access the site until you have been photo verified. As in take a face pic with sign holding your username ,as they do now but stop access till then. Stop all the pathetic men posing as women"

Photo verification doesn't require a face picture.

Hahaha ive actually submitted it now lol

By *alking DisasterWoman  over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

Hasn't this topic been done a few times this week already?

Photo verifications would not stop fake users. They would either get someone to hold a piece of paper, or Photoshop it.

There would be a number of current users who would leave if they had to be photo verified because of security reasons.

Women who do get photo verified get millions of messages when they first join (more than if they don't photo verify).

Some very good and valid points. Maybe was being a lil "black and white" about it.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Again????

There must be about 5 threads a week on this usually from those who see it as some way of complaining about others or trying to reduce the numbers of single guys on here....wonder why that is??

NO.

photo verification proves nothing. I'm getting rather bored of the logic deficit by those who keep repeating this thread...

And OP. Your Not photo verified. Yet expecting it of others.!!!

Shot your own rabbit perhaps?

"Yeah see your point. Especially with being a face pic could put folk off. Just shame some sad acts ruin it"

It doesn't have to be a face pic. It can be a body shot from the neck down.

» Add a new message to this topic