FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > dreams

dreams

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *good-being-bad OP   Man  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

I very very rarely remember dreams I have.. I'm told everyone does every night ..however last night I dreamt that there were mice in my living room ...

My only explanation was as I've not had sex in a couple of weeks I was using the mice as bait to get a pussy (no bestiality, obviously attached to a lovely lady )to come round ..

Any other explanations for my dream?

Care to share your dreams ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lonely and you feel you need a cute pet to cure that but you know you deep down your confidence is low at this point and you feel you want a woman not just for sex but giving you some tlc because you are the mouse.

Squeak Squeak

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I remember my dreams almost every night, last night I dreamt I took a bus to a hotel where I was meeting someone from fab, but when I got there she had been sick in a carrier bag and kept trying to sell me a violin.

By *good-being-bad OP   Man  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

"I remember my dreams almost every night, last night I dreamt I took a bus to a hotel where I was meeting someone from fab, but when I got there she had been sick in a carrier bag and kept trying to sell me a violin. "

I think the reason she'd been sick (cos) she'd been on face pic Friday and seen my head shot ... sorry bout that

You can have This violin for free

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Last one I had I was in a caravan but it was in the middle of grounds like Great Expectations. I kept opening the doors and there was a man in each room. Don't know who they were. We went to the night time entertainment and all the men that were in the rooms were the entertainers on stage doing the chocolatey dance. The way home was to go down a slide to get to the caravan but I walked under in and got wet cos there was water dripping. A lot of my dreams recently involve caravans x

» Add a new message to this topic