FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > FAB CRAP RUNNERS' CLUB - WEEK TWENTY-NINE

FAB CRAP RUNNERS' CLUB - WEEK TWENTY-NINE

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *alking Disaster OP   Woman  over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

FAB CRAP RUNNERS' CLUB

WEEK TWENTY-NINE!!!

MOTTO: We run #LikeAToddlerChasingAPug

Hey lovely Fab Crap Runners!

It's Week Twenty Nine!!!

How is everyone doing?

EXPLANATION AND ETHOS:

EVERYONE is welcome in the Fab Crap Runners' Club (the crapper the better).

From 1st January, a bunch of Fabbers began improving their fitness through running. None of them were natural athletes but they did it anyway.

FOR COMPLETE BEGINNERS:

"Couch to 5k" (C25K) is a nine-week running programme for absolute beginners, available on various free phone apps (Mrs T used Get Running). But you can join this thread to get fit by any means including walking and cycling - all are welcome. If you're expecting to be utterly crap at it (I mean reeeeeeeeeally bad), you're in the right place. Join the thread, tell us what your aim is and we'll cheer you on each week, just for trying.

FOR MORE EXPERIENCED RUNNERS:

Tell us what you’re up to with your running, your training and your races. Let’s us know your highs and lows. Please cheer on the newbies and give advice if they ask.

AND FINALLY:

Who is working towards a specific goal? Tell us your progress.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

South Oxfordshire

Good morning everyone. I hope you are all well.

Mrs Trellis asked me to start the next few threads for her.

Remember I am going to organise another social, so please let me know which part of the country you are based and how far you are ok with travelling.

As it has been a few weeks, and we have a few new members, can you reintroduced yourself and say what your running experience is (perfectly fine if you are a lapsed runner) and what you are working towards.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m midlands based so anywhere in that area is good for me, I don’t mind traveling for parkruns although the early early start on a Saturday might be painful!

I started running in May last year with a C25K, slowly progressed to running 10ks. At the start of this year I developed a back injury which benched me for a few months but I’m back now and I’m currently in week 7 of a marathon training cycle for Chester in October (my first race)

Bookmarking

By *itch and TwatCouple  over a year ago

Near Rushden Lakes

Bookmarking and bumping

South Oxfordshire

"I’m midlands based so anywhere in that area is good for me, I don’t mind traveling for parkruns although the early early start on a Saturday might be painful!

I started running in May last year with a C25K, slowly progressed to running 10ks. At the start of this year I developed a back injury which benched me for a few months but I’m back now and I’m currently in week 7 of a marathon training cycle for Chester in October (my first race) "

Chester marathon? It's meant to be quite pretty I think?

How are you finding the training?

I am an organiser of one of the Northamptonshire Parkruns

"I’m midlands based so anywhere in that area is good for me, I don’t mind traveling for parkruns although the early early start on a Saturday might be painful!

I started running in May last year with a C25K, slowly progressed to running 10ks. At the start of this year I developed a back injury which benched me for a few months but I’m back now and I’m currently in week 7 of a marathon training cycle for Chester in October (my first race)

How are you finding the training?"

It meant to be a really good course and well organised so I’m looking forward to that.

The training is going ‘ok’ I picked up a chest cold last week so I’m letting it settle first before I carry on, I’m ahead of programme though so that a plus (sorry you’re getting an essay here!)

Just a touch of maranoia here

South Oxfordshire

It meant to be a really good course and well organised so I’m looking forward to that.

The training is going ‘ok’ I picked up a chest cold last week so I’m letting it settle first before I carry on, I’m ahead of programme though so that a plus (sorry you’re getting an essay here!)

Just a touch of maranoia here "

I understand maranoia. I was training for Edinburgh mara this year. I got really stressed with some of my running friends because I was so worried about it (my training was behind schedule due to a number of viruses).

I ended up pulling out because I was so stressed (a good thing I did because I had tonsillitis over that weekend!)

Ever need to vent because of maranoia, feel free to do so on this thread. Some of the newer and shorter distance runners will put everything into perspective!

By *elfastblondMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Bookmarking

I did a 10k up and down a mountain on Friday, hardest run I've done and glad it had been dry as it was a mixture of road, path and fields

"FAB CRAP RUNNERS' CLUB

WEEK TWENTY-NINE!!!

MOTTO: We run #LikeAToddlerChasingAPug

Hey lovely Fab Crap Runners!surely we'd all be stopping every 5 mins and fucking in the woods etc lol would take a day round a park to do 5 k

It's Week Twenty Nine!!!

How is everyone doing?

EXPLANATION AND ETHOS:

EVERYONE is welcome in the Fab Crap Runners' Club (the crapper the better).

From 1st January, a bunch of Fabbers began improving their fitness through running. None of them were natural athletes but they did it anyway.

FOR COMPLETE BEGINNERS:

"Couch to 5k" (C25K) is a nine-week running programme for absolute beginners, available on various free phone apps (Mrs T used Get Running). But you can join this thread to get fit by any means including walking and cycling - all are welcome. If you're expecting to be utterly crap at it (I mean reeeeeeeeeally bad), you're in the right place. Join the thread, tell us what your aim is and we'll cheer you on each week, just for trying.

FOR MORE EXPERIENCED RUNNERS:

Tell us what you’re up to with your running, your training and your races. Let’s us know your highs and lows. Please cheer on the newbies and give advice if they ask.

AND FINALLY:

Who is working towards a specific goal? Tell us your progress."

Sorry FCRC, that I haven't posted lately. I have been reading the posts and cheering you all on mentally

I have been continuing my run/jog/waddles and this morning I actually managed to smash my 10k goal by doing 11k!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay me!!!!!!

Mrs x

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

Good morning! It’s been a while since I did the FCRC justice.

After work I’m going to strap on my running shoes and reset C2K. I’m much fitter this time around.

Wish me luck

- The original pug chasing toddler and former Miles Away Girl

"Good morning! It’s been a while since I did the FCRC justice.

After work I’m going to strap on my running shoes and reset C2K. I’m much fitter this time around.

Wish me luck

- The original pug chasing toddler and former Miles Away Girl"

You go Girl! Or Mac, or whatever you wish to be called

Best of luck and let us know how you get on x

South Oxfordshire

"Bookmarking

I did a 10k up and down a mountain on Friday, hardest run I've done and glad it had been dry as it was a mixture of road, path and fields "

Well done!

South Oxfordshire

"Sorry FCRC, that I haven't posted lately. I have been reading the posts and cheering you all on mentally

I have been continuing my run/jog/waddles and this morning I actually managed to smash my 10k goal by doing 11k!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay me!!!!!!

Mrs x"

Well done! That's fantastic! How did it feel?

South Oxfordshire

"Good morning! It’s been a while since I did the FCRC justice.

Wish me luck

- The original pug chasing toddler and former Miles Away Girl"

Not that you'll need it, but good luck!

Good to see you back. Sometimes a rest is needed

By *obbaukMan  over a year ago

Hitchin

Bookmarking

"Sorry FCRC, that I haven't posted lately. I have been reading the posts and cheering you all on mentally

Mrs x

Well done! That's fantastic! How did it feel?"

Went to work smiling like a Cheshire Cat, but now my legs are fooked!!!!

South Oxfordshire

Mrs x

Went to work smiling like a Cheshire Cat, but now my legs are fooked!!!! "

Just remember to take it easy and do a shorter run next time. You'll be fine. The rule of thumb (when increasing distances) is to only run longer 1 day a week.

Mrs x

Went to work smiling like a Cheshire Cat, but now my legs are fooked!!!!

Just remember to take it easy and do a shorter run next time. You'll be fine. The rule of thumb (when increasing distances) is to only run longer 1 day a week."

I'm only managing one run a week at the moment and seem to be improving steadily. 1.5k further than last week.

Think it was me being on my feet all day which killed me

Belfast

"Bookmarking

I did a 10k up and down a mountain on Friday, hardest run I've done and glad it had been dry as it was a mixture of road, path and fields

Well done!"

Thanks SN x

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Soooo...figured it was time I joined as I’ll be doing this running malarkey until next August.

Until about 7 weeks ago, I could only run about 4k before wanting to die and/or just crawl home.

A friend of mine runs an ultramarathon company and posts up on Facebook that he’s putting on a once in a lifetime, special 50th birthday of the Dales Way ultra next summer.

I think - 81k? It’ll be tough but I reckon I can do it!

I loudly proclaimed on Facebook that I was in, then realised it was 81 miles.

Way too much pride to back out now I’ve told the world so I’m in training. It hurts! Longest was 13km on Sunday and it was hot, and I had to do the same steep hill twice thanks to cattle and farmdogs (that last one was a *very* fast sprint back up the hill )

So hi guys! So glad there’s a running club on here

South Oxfordshire

"Soooo...figured it was time I joined as I’ll be doing this running malarkey until next August.

Until about 7 weeks ago, I could only run about 4k before wanting to die and/or just crawl home.

A friend of mine runs an ultramarathon company and posts up on Facebook that he’s putting on a once in a lifetime, special 50th birthday of the Dales Way ultra next summer.

Way too much pride to back out now I’ve told the world so I’m in training. It hurts! Longest was 13km on Sunday and it was hot, and I had to do the same steep hill twice thanks to cattle and farmdogs (that last one was a *very* fast sprint back up the hill )

So hi guys! So glad there’s a running club on here "

Welcome!

I remember the first run I did as a group I was told it was going to be a 10k run. It was 10 miles.

Remember to take the training easy, get lots of sports massages and work out before the day how to eat on the run.

Good luck and keep us posted on your progress

"Soooo...figured it was time I joined as I’ll be doing this running malarkey until next August.

Wow! That’s pretty amazing! Keep us updated with your progress

Just a touch of maranoia here "

Wait until you get closer, the maranoia gets hilarious, week before you will want to kill anyone that sneezes in your proximity while imagining so many injuries - I just embrace it now!

Sorry but that's really funny! And it sounds such a savage course. Some of my friends did race to the stones, a mere 100km, on Saturday and all loved it. Not that I've been brave/stupid enough to enter one, but ultras seem to be great fun

Belfast

Wow, that's incredible, I hope you do it, I take my hat off to you as 26.2miles is as far as I've ran and it nearly killed me so I've no desire to do an ultra never mind 81 miles! I have the upmost respect for people who can do these spectacular distances.

Make sure you keep us all posted on your progress! X

Hitchin

Oh my word. I bet your face dropped when you realised it was miles and not km!

Gotta always check that small print.

Wow, your going to have a long winter of training then. Good luck with it and hopefully steer clear of any injuries.

Meanwhile, I ran 5K after work on Monday, taking the C2-5K out for week 6 training tonight and I will be at Croxteth Park on Saturday for my first park run in a while - and I thought that was a busy week

I did some parkrun tourism last weekend at Burnham on sea. Round a lake, along a river estuary and a short section on the sea front. Absolutely beautiful course

"I did some parkrun tourism last weekend at Burnham on sea. Round a lake, along a river estuary and a short section on the sea front. Absolutely beautiful course "

That sounds beautiful! I’ve not done a parkrun for a while now as it doesn’t fit well with my schedule and programme.

Having said that though I set out to do an easy 5km last night to ease back in and see where my chest is at... I ended up knocking 1.5 minutes off my PB! 22.51 was the end result.

By *arryJones1975Man  over a year ago

ely

Because I like to push myself and try and achieve the impossible I want to do a 10k even though I haven't run since the 5k I did at Cambridge ages ago.

In other impossible achievements I am hoping to get at meet soon ha ha ha

"I did some parkrun tourism last weekend at Burnham on sea. Round a lake, along a river estuary and a short section on the sea front. Absolutely beautiful course "

They have a half marathon later in the year - it’s one of the flattest you could enter

South Oxfordshire

"I did some parkrun tourism last weekend at Burnham on sea. Round a lake, along a river estuary and a short section on the sea front. Absolutely beautiful course

That sounds beautiful! I’ve not done a parkrun for a while now as it doesn’t fit well with my schedule and programme.

Having said that though I set out to do an easy 5km last night to ease back in and see where my chest is at... I ended up knocking 1.5 minutes off my PB! 22.51 was the end result. "

Well done!

South Oxfordshire

"Because I like to push myself and try and achieve the impossible I want to do a 10k even though I haven't run since the 5k I did at Cambridge ages ago.

In other impossible achievements I am hoping to get at meet soon ha ha ha"

Have you tried the new parkrun near you yet Harry? I've been told they have really good facilities!

Which 10k are you planning on doing?

ely

"Because I like to push myself and try and achieve the impossible I want to do a 10k even though I haven't run since the 5k I did at Cambridge ages ago.

Have you tried the new parkrun near you yet Harry? I've been told they have really good facilities!

Which 10k are you planning on doing?"

No, wasn't even aware it had started till the first couple of runs had taken place, was out with friends last Saturday morning, out with different friends the previous Saturday, giving a friend a lift to pick up her new car the Saturday before, naked real ale and jazz festival saturday before, out with other friends Saturday before and Portsmouth World Naked Bike Ride before that! Can't even go tomorrow as staying the night with a vanilla friend who gets the hump if I leave early and am at Cambridge rock festival following Saturday.

Not organised this very well have I lol

No particular 10k in mind, just want to do the distance. x x x

South Oxfordshire

No, wasn't even aware it had started till the first couple of runs had taken place, was out with friends last Saturday morning, out with different friends the previous Saturday, giving a friend a lift to pick up her new car the Saturday before, naked real ale and jazz festival saturday before, out with other friends Saturday before and Portsmouth World Naked Bike Ride before that! Can't even go tomorrow as staying the night with a vanilla friend who gets the hump if I leave early and am at Cambridge rock festival following Saturday.

No particular 10k in mind, just want to do the distance. x x x"

You'll get there!

I know it's a fair way off, but if you wanted to do an event I know there is a 10k at Marham on NYE.

ely

You'll get there!

I know it's a fair way off, but if you wanted to do an event I know there is a 10k at Marham on NYE."

It will be warmer than that first social parkrun we did ha ha ha x x x

By *itch and TwatCouple  over a year ago

Near Rushden Lakes

You'll get there!

I know it's a fair way off, but if you wanted to do an event I know there is a 10k at Marham on NYE.

It will be warmer than that first social parkrun we did ha ha ha x x x"

The North Pole would be warmer than that first social parkrun!

You'll get there!

The North Pole would be warmer than that first social parkrun!"

It was brass monkeys wasn't it!

Week twenty nine?!? How have I managed to miss the fab runners club thread?! My life is complete ...

My week has been quite lazy as have done nowt ... mind ran a marathon last weekend so sometimes a break is good for the body, soul and the soles ...

Back to pounding the pavements next week

South Oxfordshire

You'll get there!

It was brass monkeys wasn't it!"

Hello! Haven't seen you post in a while. Are you ok?

South Oxfordshire

"Week twenty nine?!? How have I managed to miss the fab runners club thread?! My life is complete ...

My week has been quite lazy as have done nowt ... mind ran a marathon last weekend so sometimes a break is good for the body, soul and the soles ...

Back to pounding the pavements next week "

Hello and welcome!

Well done on your marathon. Lots of rest is advised - there are some I know that don't run for four weeks after a marathon, others are running the next day.

ely

Arghh now been booked up the Friday night / Saturday morning in a fortnight as well. Never going to parkrun again.

Who would have ever thought I would be moaning about having a meet

South Oxfordshire

"Arghh now been booked up the Friday night / Saturday morning in a fortnight as well. Never going to parkrun again.

Who would have ever thought I would be moaning about having a meet "

It is one of those great dilemmas in life - meet or running? Unfortunately for me it's very rarely an issue and it's always running!

Hitchin

"Arghh now been booked up the Friday night / Saturday morning in a fortnight as well. Never going to parkrun again.

It is one of those great dilemmas in life - meet or running? Unfortunately for me it's very rarely an issue and it's always running!"

Ah, never enough days in the week eh?

South Oxfordshire

It is one of those great dilemmas in life - meet or running? Unfortunately for me it's very rarely an issue and it's always running!

Ah, never enough days in the week eh?"

I don't run two days a week (sometimes more). It's just no bugger wants me!

Travelled to stevenage today as they had pacers. And blew completely at halfway - ouch!

"Week twenty nine?!? How have I managed to miss the fab runners club thread?! My life is complete ...

Hello and welcome!

Well done on your marathon. Lots of rest is advised - there are some I know that don't run for four weeks after a marathon, others are running the next day. "

Thank you for the welcome

I know both types of people (the ones who run the next day on my experience are the GFA type runners though - certainly not me haha).

I can’t stay out too long - have another race in 12 or so weeks so need to keep ticking over. Who ever thought you would be chatting running on fab

South Oxfordshire

Hello and welcome!

Well done on your marathon. Lots of rest is advised - there are some I know that don't run for four weeks after a marathon, others are running the next day.

I know both types of people (the ones who run the next day on my experience are the GFA type runners though - certainly not me haha).

I can’t stay out too long - have another race in 12 or so weeks so need to keep ticking over. Who ever thought you would be chatting running on fab "

How far is your race in 12 weeks?

I know, I was so excited when I saw this thread. To be honest, it's possibly the only reason I'm still here...

You'll get there!

Hello! Haven't seen you post in a while. Are you ok?"

Yes, fine thanks. Been working hard at becoming a crapper runner!

Fab been off the radar for a while, need to get that changed!!

South Oxfordshire

You'll get there!

"

I'm not sure you'll ever be a crapper runner - you are too good!

Did you do your long support run? (Yes, I remember useless information).

You'll get there!

Did you do your long support run? (Yes, I remember useless information)."

That's good recall

The runner I was going to pace dropped at 40 mile point, so I wasn't needed. Was a blistering hot day a couple of months back, and it did for her, as it did for a lot of others. Disappointing for me, as I was looking forward to pacing her through the night, but much more so for her.

South Oxfordshire

You'll get there!

Did you do your long support run? (Yes, I remember useless information).

That's good recall

The runner I was going to pace dropped at 40 mile point, so I wasn't needed. Was a blistering hot day a couple of months back, and it did for her, as it did for a lot of others. Disappointing for me, as I was looking forward to pacing her through the night, but much more so for her."

Blimey, mile 40? Even if that's only a tenth of what she was planning on running, that's a good effort in the heat. I hope she's proud of herself!

Hello and welcome!

I can’t stay out too long - have another race in 12 or so weeks so need to keep ticking over. Who ever thought you would be chatting running on fab

I know, I was so excited when I saw this thread. To be honest, it's possibly the only reason I'm still here..."

It’s a half marathon so theoretically less pain, but at a higher pace so will probably end up feeling worse lol

The only reason you are here?! To be fair, that is one hell of a niche running group mind

Hello and welcome!

I know, I was so excited when I saw this thread. To be honest, it's possibly the only reason I'm still here..."

I know what you mean, I was so pleased to see a running thread. It’s like a support group for those of us who suffer with losing the motivation to go out. I matched my PB in a parkruns yesterday and was really pleased as I’ve not done a lot of (hard) running of late. As for the rest of fab....people rarely talk to me so this thread is great.

South Oxfordshire

Hello and welcome!

I know, I was so excited when I saw this thread. To be honest, it's possibly the only reason I'm still here...

I know what you mean, I was so pleased to see a running thread. It’s like a support group for those of us who suffer with losing the motivation to go out. I matched my PB in a parkruns yesterday and was really pleased as I’ve not done a lot of (hard) running of late. As for the rest of fab....people rarely talk to me so this thread is great."

I have lost the motivation this morning. Alarm clock went off at 7:30, wanted to get out for 9 at the latest. Still in bed

Hello and welcome!

I know what you mean, I was so pleased to see a running thread. It’s like a support group for those of us who suffer with losing the motivation to go out. I matched my PB in a parkruns yesterday and was really pleased as I’ve not done a lot of (hard) running of late. As for the rest of fab....people rarely talk to me so this thread is great.

I have lost the motivation this morning. Alarm clock went off at 7:30, wanted to get out for 9 at the latest. Still in bed "

You could always go for an afternoon or evening run if you find your mojo. I need to pop into work but I’m in the bath avoiding it

South Oxfordshire

Hello and welcome!

I have lost the motivation this morning. Alarm clock went off at 7:30, wanted to get out for 9 at the latest. Still in bed

You could always go for an afternoon or evening run if you find your mojo. I need to pop into work but I’m in the bath avoiding it "

I might go out for a walk later!

ely

I don't run two days a week (sometimes more). It's just no bugger wants me!"

Very nice subtle name change. I think you might find it's no local bugger who is free when you are wants to meet you though that's their loss.

Sadly this is long lasting needy vanilla effort rather than a meet in how we all imagine it

I just want to say a big thank you to Mrs T and Adam who started FCRC and all the participants/followers.

I competed in my first race today and it was one that means a lot to me, Race for Life.

If it wasn't for you starting this thread and the positive kick up the arse comments, I would have given up before I started.

In January this year I was the most unfitist person ever, couldn't jog more then 10 paces!! But am now doing over 10k!!!!

So thank you guys xx

Mrs x

i love to run. it keeps me sane.

doing my third great south run in october and looking forward to signing up for southampton half in april.

I find park run fantastic anyone else go to southampton. ive got my 5k down to 23:30 any help/advice getting under 23 will be brilliant

"I just want to say a big thank you to Mrs T and Adam who started FCRC and all the participants/followers.

I competed in my first race today and it was one that means a lot to me, Race for Life.

If it wasn't for you starting this thread and the positive kick up the arse comments, I would have given up before I started.

In January this year I was the most unfitist person ever, couldn't jog more then 10 paces!! But am now doing over 10k!!!!

So thank you guys xx

Mrs x"

That's brilliant, well done!

So do you see yourself pushing on to half or even full marathon? Go on, you won't regret it!

"i love to run. it keeps me sane.

doing my third great south run in october and looking forward to signing up for southampton half in april.

I find park run fantastic anyone else go to southampton. ive got my 5k down to 23:30 any help/advice getting under 23 will be brilliant"

Other than run faster?

Maybe mix your training up a bit, don't get stuck in a rut doing the same distances at the same pace.

"I just want to say a big thank you to Mrs T and Adam who started FCRC and all the participants/followers.

So thank you guys xx

Mrs x

So do you see yourself pushing on to half or even full marathon? Go on, you won't regret it!"

Thank you x

I must admit the running bug is with me now I am looking at doing more races, but I think the half marathon is pushing it a bit too far

Hefty Hideaway

So thank you guys xx

Mrs x

So do you see yourself pushing on to half or even full marathon? Go on, you won't regret it!

Thank you x

I must admit the running bug is with me now I am looking at doing more races, but I think the half marathon is pushing it a bit too far "

Congratulations. You must be very very proud. My goal is to run a 5k this year instead of my trademark fast waddle.

So thank you guys xx

Mrs x

Thank you x

I must admit the running bug is with me now I am looking at doing more races, but I think the half marathon is pushing it a bit too far

Congratulations. You must be very very proud. My goal is to run a 5k this year instead of my trademark fast waddle. "

Thank you and yes I am I can't fault the C25k, it was the best starting block to get me where I am today. If I can do it anyone can!

How's your running coming along? I saw you started it the other day x

Hefty Hideaway

"Thank you and yes I am I can't fault the C25k, it was the best starting block to get me where I am today. If I can do it anyone can!

How's your running coming along? I saw you started it the other day x"

It’s my 2nd crack at c25k. I’m on the treadmill more than the pavement but I cannot for the life of me figure out which is less stress on my rubbish ankles. So slowly slowly but with determination.

"Thank you and yes I am I can't fault the C25k, it was the best starting block to get me where I am today. If I can do it anyone can!

It’s my 2nd crack at c25k. I’m on the treadmill more than the pavement but I cannot for the life of me figure out which is less stress on my rubbish ankles. So slowly slowly but with determination. "

Definately slowly, if your ankles aren't playing ball!

I will gladly cheer you in/annoy you with your updates

It’s my 2nd crack at c25k. I’m on the treadmill more than the pavement but I cannot for the life of me figure out which is less stress on my rubbish ankles. So slowly slowly but with determination.

Definately slowly, if your ankles aren't playing ball!

I will gladly cheer you in/annoy you with your updates "

Definitely stay off the pavements, it's the most unforgiving thing you can possibly run on. If you have a local park, then running on the grass is ideal if you want to run outside. Treadmill is fine too, but I've always found them a real sweatfest, especially in weather like this!

ely

So thank you guys xx

Mrs x"

Excellent work and lovely post. Must get back to it.

Question for the FCRC team.

I eat an OKish diet, I drink loads of water everyday, lots of salad and fruit daily and yes some crap thrown in between (crisps, choc) but I'm not planning on changing that.

I was advised to up my protein intake as was getting light headed.

But am getting constipated

Suggestions please?

"Question for the FCRC team.

I eat an OKish diet, I drink loads of water everyday, lots of salad and fruit daily and yes some crap thrown in between (crisps, choc) but I'm not planning on changing that.

Suggestions please? "

Constipation is generally a symptom of dehydration and/or lack of fibre in your diet, but you say you are drinking plenty of water already which is the obvious solution, and you should be getting plenty of fibre from the fruit. I've heard adding more salt to your diet can help, or maybe try milk of magnesia?

Suggestions please?

Constipation is generally a symptom of dehydration and/or lack of fibre in your diet, but you say you are drinking plenty of water already which is the obvious solution, and you should be getting plenty of fibre from the fruit. I've heard adding more salt to your diet can help, or maybe try milk of magnesia? "

I drink more water then most humans can drink, I freak if I leave the house without water with me

OK will look into salt content and milk of magnesium, never thought of that, thank you

Suggestions please?

Constipation is generally a symptom of dehydration and/or lack of fibre in your diet, but you say you are drinking plenty of water already which is the obvious solution, and you should be getting plenty of fibre from the fruit. I've heard adding more salt to your diet can help, or maybe try milk of magnesia?

I drink more water then most humans can drink, I freak if I leave the house without water with me

OK will look into salt content and milk of magnesium, never thought of that, thank you "

yw x.

I would say tell me how it works out, but not sure I want to know!!

Suggestions please?

OK will look into salt content and milk of magnesium, never thought of that, thank you

yw x.

I would say tell me how it works out, but not sure I want to know!! "

I will fill you in, piece by piece don't you worry

Suggestions please?

yw x.

I would say tell me how it works out, but not sure I want to know!!

I will fill you in, piece by piece don't you worry "

[blocks thread immediately!]

South Oxfordshire

Very nice subtle name change. I think you might find it's no local bugger who is free when you are wants to meet you though that's their loss.

Sadly this is long lasting needy vanilla effort rather than a meet in how we all imagine it

"

I thought it was subtle too

Nope, I've just about given up meeting anyone on here, all the decent ones are miles away. The ones round here are just *shrugs*

South Oxfordshire

So thank you guys xx

Mrs x"

Well done!

And now on to your next event...

South Oxfordshire

"i love to run. it keeps me sane.

I find park run fantastic anyone else go to southampton. ive got my 5k down to 23:30 any help/advice getting under 23 will be brilliant"

That's a fantastic time!

The only thing I can suggest is doing some speedwork in your running. However, you may find that the further you go the faster you get over the 5k.

South Oxfordshire

Suggestions please? "

My only suggestion would be dates, they are good for clearing

Nope, I've just about given up meeting anyone on here, all the decent ones are miles away. The ones round here are just *shrugs*"

Was way too subtle for me

South Oxfordshire

Nope, I've just about given up meeting anyone on here, all the decent ones are miles away. The ones round here are just *shrugs*

Was way too subtle for me "

You didn't notice the name change?

South Oxfordshire

[Removed by poster at 23/07/18 06:16:54]

South Oxfordshire

NEW THREAD!

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/781570#message_17002205