FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Frankie Cocozza X Factor Hero or Villian

Frankie Cocozza X Factor Hero or Villian

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * times sexy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Staffs

have the X Factor shot themselves in the foot by firing Frankie, Crap singer, crap dancer, but undeniably the big tslking point of the show. After all he had enough votes to stay out of the bottom 3 and isnt it supposed to be the PUBLIC that decide. Gary Garlow saw he had the potential to get the *rebel vote* and hes no fool. Dont we all love a rebel james dean, johnny rotten, sid vicious, to name a few so question is

Frankie Coccozza - Have x factor and mr cowell shot themselves in the foot big time or done us all a favour ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

They have done my ears a favour

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"They have done my ears a favour "

Agreed

By *stwoCouple  over a year ago

anywhere

who cares

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

A young guy given a huge opportunity and was not prepared to reign it in.

But a young guy nonetheless and we have all made mistakes at that age.

all in all tho, still a crap performer

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Done us all a favour - he's a wee fud!!

total waste of Air time that programme

He is a no-mark helmet....not even classed as a Z-Lister..!!!!

favour

I think the bosses did us a favour.

The American X Factor puts the British one to shame, can't help but watch it though.

Staffs

Oh for the record i think he was star of the show and a close friend who works in a senior position for a VERY well known online bookmaker says the money was pouring in on frankie to make at least the final 3 and on saturday nite had to suspend bets at 100/1 while he dropped to 8/1 ,, hmm someone somewher knew something we didnt ,,

my vote is he was a HERO ,, Go Frankie Go

absolute prick and waste of space in my opinion

Staffs

Or of course was a young imppresionable lad set up for a fall and thrown to the lions when he had outlived his purpose ie got people tuning i and talking but when he became a threat to mr cowells "chosen winner" ,,off with his head ??

He could not sing for toffee...

Staffs

"absolute prick and waste of space in my opinion"

The choice of language and venom expressed by this poster is a case in point, whats he done to deserve that, bombed a shopping centre, killed a puppy, no sang a few songs badly ,,

Of course its manipulated and edited we see what they want us to see. Not saying Frankie has got the xfactor but he has got something about him and I can see him fronting his own band if he puts enough effort in.

Xfactor USA why do you think Simon bought Melanie back he makes his own rules up does he not realise he is messing with peoples lives. For the sake of a ratings. Ps Melanie to win Xfactor USA.

Neither...just a crap singer

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"absolute prick and waste of space in my opinion

The choice of language and venom expressed by this poster is a case in point, whats he done to deserve that, bombed a shopping centre, killed a puppy, no sang a few songs badly ,, "

just wait till the multi millionairess Katie Price is mentioned...

then you will see jealousy fuelled venom

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

a hero is someone who has raised money for charity. someone who will be remembered on sunday. a hero is not a jumped up 18 year old taking . we all make mistakes but he was given a chance that 1000s would have loved and he basically took the piss. lets hope hes learnt a valuable lesson

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Does he have parents still living

Does he have positive role models

Could they not have had a word with him, outside of the X Factor machine...

????

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Does he have parents still living

????"

apparently his parents didnt know to what extent the things where he was up to and are devastated

At the end of the day he is a teenage boy living the dream. There have been so many doing exactly the same thing. And a waste of talent. But then again you no longer need to be talented to be famous.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

????apparently his parents didnt know to what extent the things where he was up to and are devastated"

bless them... they must have been the only ones.

They will give their side of the story now... wait and see xx

the 1st time i saw him on the auditions he was bragging about the amount of women he slept with and had tatoos on his arse with their names

so judging on this alone i dont think he hasnt got brains up there

Forum Mod

O o O oo

????apparently his parents didnt know to what extent the things where he was up to and are devastated"

I can't believe that tbh...but...even if they did know, we all know what it is like to give advice to a teenager when they don't seem to want it

By *iamondladyWoman  over a year ago

titsville

"A young guy given a huge opportunity and was not prepared to reign it in.

all in all tho, still a crap performer "

Agreed

He is a young man who was offered an opportunity and didn't make the most of it.

There have been younger people than him and those of the same age that have not wasted it. Using the excuse "he is a teenage boy what do you expect" is not really acceptable.

If it had been one of the young girls she would have been vilified in the press and probably called all sorts of names.

There were other people in the competition who took it more seriously, and in wasting his chance he has deprived someone else of an opportunity.

I don't think you can call him a hero or a villan.

Immature and irresponsible yes. Lets hope he learns from the experience

set-up big time sorry but i hate the whole show any money he already signed to someone and song out nexty week .

By *orestersCouple  over a year ago

The Forest

Personally, I think he made the right decision by behaving how he did, and so publicly. I don't think he was ever going to win, he just doesn't have a marketable enough voice, but he's gained invaluable public attention for his behaviour which will keep him in the public eye.

I think it's all been a set-up to boost Frankie's future career, and to bring back Johnny, whom the public seem to like. If Johnny comes marching home, I hope he "camps" it up again - very enjoyable to watch

The choice of language and venom expressed by this poster is a case in point, whats he done to deserve that, bombed a shopping centre, killed a puppy, no sang a few songs badly ,, "

taken cocaine and wasted a massive oppertunity that millions would have loved. He abused alcohol and showed no respect for women..

Staffs

The choice of language and venom expressed by this poster is a case in point, whats he done to deserve that, bombed a shopping centre, killed a puppy, no sang a few songs badly ,,

taken cocaine and wasted a massive oppertunity that millions would have loved. He abused alcohol and showed no respect for women.. "

no respect for women, whered u get that one from ! what u mean like mischa who bullied janet ?? Frankie fucked a couple of willing birds who wanted a few minutes of celebrity who then spoke to the newspapers Hmm whos showing no respect for fellow women out of those 3 ,

Staffs

"Personally, I think he made the right decision by behaving how he did, and so publicly. I don't think he was ever going to win, he just doesn't have a marketable enough voice, but he's gained invaluable public attention for his behaviour which will keep him in the public eye.

I think it's all been a set-up to boost Frankie's future career, and to bring back Johnny, whom the public seem to like. If Johnny comes marching home, I hope he "camps" it up again - very enjoyable to watch "

hey at last someone who fully understands what its all about , thankyou . you are very perceptive and maybe a little cynical like i am. The xfactor and cowell used him , but he has turned the tasbles and used them and mage them look silly, Well done frankie boy, More power to you.

lets see Mr barlowd face now lol

Staffs

and when u start talking about single lads bragging about their conquests havent you been in chams oin a friday nite , they dont get "fired" or "castigated" by you ladies do they lol all guys do it , come to that so do al women in female company , dont be hypocritical, you know you do weve all heard you lol

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Frankie Cokenoser...absolute two bob lemon who couldnt sing couldnt dance and was only there for the ride.

Yeh the people love a bad boy...but not one who they can see right through as being totally without talent.

But...at the end of the day, its a telly vision programme first, talent show second...thats why they have complete and utter idiots up in front of the judges, leaving behind genuine singers...all in the name of good T.V...

They love people like him because he draws attention to the show, simple as that.

If Cowell wanted to make a quality show he should have just had rel singers being auditioned by the panel on TV...they let noser go so far then kicked him out..he was a victim of their 'game'

I remember Gary Barlow words when he chose him 'im going to make sure he misbehaves'...

They let a bit of the plot out there didnt they!

taken cocaine and wasted a massive oppertunity that millions would have loved. He abused alcohol and showed no respect for women..

no respect for women, whered u get that one from ! what u mean like mischa who bullied janet ?? Frankie fucked a couple of willing birds who wanted a few minutes of celebrity who then spoke to the newspapers Hmm whos showing no respect for fellow women out of those 3 , "

on the xtra factor he said he met a lass then banged her...

now to me that shows lack of respect especially to the woman who was named (i cant recall it off my head)

This wasnt about Mischa B and i dont like her antics either.. when a person buys into a brand, they should of course take the backstage stuff

Cute, the girl in question was Holly Hagan, from Geordie Shore series. xx

He's neither a hero or a villain.

He's just someone who was in the right place at the right time, cannot sing but got himself a bit of publicity on the tele and had a few weeks of high living at someone elses expense.

So much as I couldn't stand the sight or sound of him you've got to hand it to him for hanging on and milking it for as long as he did.

we are glad he has left ,,, my girls did not like him at all and said if still there when we go to finel thay are taking eggs no need to now

By *DSRMan  over a year ago

leicester

if i had a choice between not seeing him again and getting rapped by the playboy mantion i'd buy the remote control myself!

glad he,s out , he couldnt carry a tune in a holdall, to be honest despite what there trying to say this has to be the worst final line up , maybe time to shelve it and go for new approach ,

"A young guy given a huge opportunity and was not prepared to reign it in.

all in all tho, still a crap performer

Agreed"

+1

He's a twat

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

He should be replaced by a new "supergroup".

Jedward & The Cheeky Girls

Staffs

I can now exclusivley reveal that Frankie coccozza is Gary barlows and Robbie Williams secret love child !!

By *teborahCouple  over a year ago

warrington

Best part of Frankie ran down mrs Cocozzas legs 18 years ago!!

By *ce-2uMan  over a year ago

winsford,Chester & wirral

The name says it all

Frankie Cock-ozza or is it

Frankie Coke-ozza either way he is a waste of space. Not only that but he has taken the chance away from another contestant.

i am sure we will see more of him, just like Jedward lol!!!!!!! he will be meeting the US president next lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Best part of Frankie ran down mrs Cocozzas legs 18 years ago!! "

Harsh... He is an 18 year old boy who is doing what many ( note, many not all ) are doing. However he was doing it with a camera lens not that far away. He entered knowing what it would be like but nonetheless... He didn't murder anyone, mug an old lady.... he entered a reality show and was a fool.

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

Hero or Villain??????

Nah, a complete and utter IDIOT!!!!!!

By *ce-2uMan  over a year ago

winsford,Chester & wirral

i have kids and not one of them would act like that, all about respect. So many youngsters have no respect ( not all) But it is the minority that fuck it up for the majority always.

thats only my feelings!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Wow, some harsh comments for a kid who drank too much, tried drugs, shagged a few willing women and sang badly.

Let's hope no one has to deal with a kid of theirs that goes haywire for a while.

"Wow, some harsh comments for a kid who drank too much, tried drugs, shagged a few willing women and sang badly.

Let's hope no one has to deal with a kid of theirs that goes haywire for a while."

* nods *

being particularly not interested in music I tend to laugh as theyve outed this young guy for taking whatever... fact is people tend to love this sort of notoriety from ur amy winehouses to ur richard ashscroft etc etc u just have to be more famous to be allowed to live the IcandothefuckwhatIlikeanduidiotswillbuymymusic

another media spin lapped up by fudidiots, if he doesnt front his own band or something he'll be turning up on something else...or come back for next ye=ars show....singing

"The drugs dont work-but they really do cos uve bought my cd cos ur a fu-uddddddddddd!"

By *rummpsMan  over a year ago

thanet

Neither Hero or Villain apply really. He's just a kid who has grabbed his 15 minutes of fame.

Just another example of how even a lack of talent can ensure a "Celeb" career.

_rummps x.

Boy is a twat, isn't likeable, cant cut the mustard either performance-wise or in the vocal departments. His "antics" seem contrived, and I'm glad he's out of it.

Staffs

"Wow, some harsh comments for a kid who drank too much, tried drugs, shagged a few willing women and sang badly.

Let's hope no one has to deal with a kid of theirs that goes haywire for a while."

You are so right, so many people on here need a reality check, hes a lad of 18 for god sake. you are spot on when you say about their kids getting to that age. id like to hear from the "hang him and flog him mob" (mob being the operative word) if and whe their kids reach 18

I couldn't give a flying fuck about the little squirt.

"have the X Factor shot themselves in the foot by firing Frankie, Crap singer, crap dancer, but undeniably the big tslking point of the show. After all he had enough votes to stay out of the bottom 3 and isnt it supposed to be the PUBLIC that decide. Gary Garlow saw he had the potential to get the *rebel vote* and hes no fool. Dont we all love a rebel james dean, johnny rotten, sid vicious, to name a few so question is

Frankie Coccozza - Have x factor and mr cowell shot themselves in the foot big time or done us all a favour ??

"

He's behind you, he,s behind you... hang on thats Panto...Or maybe they are one and the same.

Staffs

sounds like you are the yob from your language tut tut. you being a lady and all

Staffs

"I couldn't give a flying fuck about the little squirt. "

sounds like you are the yob from your language tut tut. you being a lady and all

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

I haven't a clue who Frankie Cocozza is, havent seen the X Factor in yonks.

But what's this crap about being only 18?

I know times have changed, and considerably, but to name a couple of people who were international stars before they were 18 :

Steve Winwood

Peter Frampton

Now that is talent.

» Add a new message to this topic