FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What do you think the future will hold for planet Earth

What do you think the future will hold for planet Earth

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Let's say 500 years from now...

Total destruction? Peace? Will we be overcrowded?

What do you think the Earth will be like and how the people will be like? Will there still be Fabbing going on?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That’s deep.. how about a wank on Sunday?

"That’s deep.. how about a wank on Sunday? "

Done.. What do I do with the remaining 23hrs and 58mins?

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

It will survive....We won't!!

"It will survive....We won't!!"

Very true... Be nice to see what it'd be like in 500 years though

The loss of fossil fuels will see mass death and destruction on a global scale. The human population will be struggling to recover from being decimated beyond levels last seen pre agricultural revolution. The cities will be abandoned and we will once more be forced back to a tribal, agrarian and subsistence existence.

Forget the utopian future of Star Trek, forget even the dystopian future of Blade Runner. It will be far worse than you can possibly imagine.

Happy Sunday fabsters, now back to the ing.

"The loss of fossil fuels will see mass death and destruction on a global scale. The human population will be struggling to recover from being decimated beyond levels last seen pre agricultural revolution. The cities will be abandoned and we will once more be forced back to a tribal, agrarian and subsistence existence.

Forget the utopian future of Star Trek, forget even the dystopian future of Blade Runner. It will be far worse than you can possibly imagine.

Happy Sunday fabsters, now back to the ing. "

*that should be 'now back to the w.e.e.ding'. This is so annoying.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I think there will be water and food wars. Nukes galore. Global warming, sea level rises, flooded cities and more erratic weather. A dystopian future. I’m glad I won’t be here.

By *agermeisterMan  over a year ago

Leeds

I doubt humankind will last 100 years let alone 500.

Earth will be fine though without the human parasites that currently infect it.

"The loss of fossil fuels will see mass death and destruction on a global scale. The human population will be struggling to recover from being decimated beyond levels last seen pre agricultural revolution. The cities will be abandoned and we will once more be forced back to a tribal, agrarian and subsistence existence.

Happy Sunday fabsters, now back to the ing. "

This came into my head when reading this lol

There's Only One Year Left!!!: http://youtu.be/qjQoWvQJqzw

Happy Sunday fabsters, now back to the ing.

This came into my head when reading this lol

There's Only One Year Left!!!: http://youtu.be/qjQoWvQJqzw"

Read 'Last Light' and 'Afterlight' by Alex Scarrow, he just about sums it all up.

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

What’s odd is that humans have been around for so long , yet haven’t had a damaging effect until 200 years ago .

In this 200 years we have pretty much fucked up everything imaginable in the pursuit of personal gain .

So in 500 years I would guess the planet will be on its last legs , or totally gone . When you think about what it was like 200 years ago before the industrial revolution , it’s hard to see anything other than complete destruction in the near future .

"What’s odd is that humans have been around for so long , yet haven’t had a damaging effect until 200 years ago .

In this 200 years we have pretty much fucked up everything imaginable in the pursuit of personal gain .

So in 500 years I would guess the planet will be on its last legs , or totally gone . When you think about what it was like 200 years ago before the industrial revolution , it’s hard to see anything other than complete destruction in the near future ."

It's only when things get on its last legs the governments try and do something to sort it out. But they don't do enough. Banning plastic bloody straws!! Its all to do with economics, money. I think we should put what it costs and what impact it has on the economy to get everything sorted and cleaner. We have the technology to make a real change in the Earths future but its moving so slowly. Something drastic needs to be done now. Its not too late to turn it all around. But like I say. Money album ays comes into it...

The planet will be ok, its us who will be extinct. Serves us right though. Mother Nature will have the last laugh.

"What’s odd is that humans have been around for so long , yet haven’t had a damaging effect until 200 years ago .

So in 500 years I would guess the planet will be on its last legs , or totally gone . When you think about what it was like 200 years ago before the industrial revolution , it’s hard to see anything other than complete destruction in the near future .

It's only when things get on its last legs the governments try and do something to sort it out. But they don't do enough. Banning plastic bloody straws!! Its all to do with economics, money. I think we should put what it costs and what impact it has on the economy to get everything sorted and cleaner. We have the technology to make a real change in the Earths future but its moving so slowly. Something drastic needs to be done now. Its not too late to turn it all around. But like I say. Money album ays comes into it..."

Yes. Those damn money album ays!!

Trump, Putin, May etc.

What could possibly go wrong in the future??

the prophecies in the Bible concerning the latter days are being dramaticly fullfilled one by one, thwem being signs of the return of the Holy One of Israel

In 500 years most of us will have moved planets

500 yrs from now we wont be here. We'll be starting back again from cavemen to begin the whole bloody cycle again.

"the prophecies in the Bible concerning the latter days are being dramaticly fullfilled one by one, thwem being signs of the return of the Holy One of Israel"

Netanyahu? Goddess save us all.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Tomorrow is just another day.

The future is......

The Earth will be fine, us on the other hand is a different story.

Absolutely no idea, takes me all my time to think ahead to tomorrow at the moment lol

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

It will be run by apes, humans will be reduced to non speaking slaves, and gorillas will be thier enforcers.... I saw it all in colour so it must be true.

"Let's say 500 years from now...

What do you think the Earth will be like and how the people will be like? Will there still be Fabbing going on? "

Rat people and Cockroach people living in peace & prosperity

"Trump, Putin, May etc.

What could possibly go wrong in the future?? "

you’re saying? We’ve survive do worse clowns

By *eesideMan  over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

"Let's say 500 years from now...

What do you think the Earth will be like and how the people will be like? Will there still be Fabbing going on? "

Depends on wot nasa can or carnt do about asteroid bennu....

» Add a new message to this topic