FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Out The Bag...

Out The Bag...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Soooo my 10yr old Son has decided to come out the closet and declare that he is Gay...Wasn’t a shock the either!!

I absolutely fully support him, and am so proud that he was and is able to be so brave in knowing how he feels in life and what he wants...

He has the full support of other family....except his father, he’s not having any of it and think it will take a very long time for him to come around...

I feel as long as my Son has my full support, Love and praise then he will feel that what he’s done is the right thing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hickennchipsWoman  over a year ago

up above the streets and houses

Wow, what a brave little chap

By *limarkCouple  over a year ago

Next door to Brenda & Clive

Seems a very headstrong young lad, best wishes to him

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

It's great that you are so supportive of his bold statement at such a young age.

I guess it can be a bit of a shock when a child of 10 says they are gay. At that age most think girls and anything yo do with love if feelingd is icky.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good for him..

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Soooo my 10yr old Son has decided to come out the closet and declare that he is Gay...Wasn’t a shock the either!!

I absolutely fully support him, and am so proud that he was and is able to be so brave in knowing how he feels in life and what he wants...

He has the full support of other family....except his father, he’s not having any of it and think it will take a very long time for him to come around...

I feel as long as my Son has my full support, Love and praise then he will feel that what he’s done is the right thing"

It’s good he has your full support but wow what a lad he is knowing what he wants at such a young age BUT I suppose youngsters that age know more now than I did at the same age.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's really brave of him. He really needs to love and support through this time as I'm sure it was a mental battle to build up the courage to tell you.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you everyone xxxx

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

He's very young,but well done him!

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Indeed a brave young man. I don’t think it’s as taboo now... I have some great Male gay friends

» Add a new message to this topic