FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Forum posts

Forum posts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What is it with this site, people post genuine posts, yet they get ripped to pieces by the majority who comment. Surely if you don't like an individual's post then don't reply. Maybe it's just me but i feel like this site is very volatile

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heik yourwillyMan  over a year ago

shire

It,s the nature of the beast

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Unfortunately pack mentality really is a thing on here, combine that with lamppost pissing and i can fully understand why new forum posters feel this way.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

It's not THAT bad. Unless you're a single male, then it's that bad. Oh

is it fuck

They have personality flaws,are desperate for attention, and want their mates to laugh at them, maybe.

By *arciocialWoman  over a year ago

Leicester

"Unfortunately pack mentality really is a thing on here, combine that with lamppost pissing and i can fully understand why new forum posters feel this way.

"

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

But to those making the post they clearly believe it's a genuine post.

[Removed by poster at 27/04/18 16:37:34]

"But to those making the post they clearly believe it's a genuine post. "

It all depends who is the op whether you'll get positive comments or negative...I.e a regular popular person or a newbie expect lots of sarcasm

I’m still fairly new on the forums.. you can’t expect everyone to like you it’s not

Human nature so carry a big sack of salt with you and laugh it off when someone gets narks or sarcastic

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Yeah it's not good.

"I’m still fairly new on the forums.. you can’t expect everyone to like you it’s not

Human nature so carry a big sack of salt with you and laugh it off when someone gets narks or sarcastic "

My comment was more aimed at new guys who start a thread to be honest..new women don't get a hard time as most men on here will be trying to suck up to you to try and get your attention x

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

Yes, it can be like that. Some people come across as if they’re looking to take offence regardless. I personally just try to stay away from posts that spark a negative response in me, unless it’s really got my back up!

But saying that there are people who post the kind of things that do invite spiky responses.

By *ayMyName123Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

It’s the same on most social media sites though keyboard worriors all over

"It’s the same on most social media sites though keyboard worriors all over "

Yes there are loads on here

"Yes, it can be like that. Some people come across as if they’re looking to take offence regardless. I personally just try to stay away from posts that spark a negative response in me, unless it’s really got my back up!

But saying that there are people who post the kind of things that do invite spiky responses. "

All it needs is one of the popular forumites to put a negative comment on someone's thread and they all start flocking to back them up x

"I’m still fairly new on the forums.. you can’t expect everyone to like you it’s not

Human nature so carry a big sack of salt with you and laugh it off when someone gets narks or sarcastic "

It's not about who likes the new poster. They don't do it from a dislike of someone, I don't think anyway. You can't form an opinion of someone you know nothing about.

"Yes, it can be like that. Some people come across as if they’re looking to take offence regardless. I personally just try to stay away from posts that spark a negative response in me, unless it’s really got my back up!

But saying that there are people who post the kind of things that do invite spiky responses.

All it needs is one of the popular forumites to put a negative comment on someone's thread and they all start flocking to back them up x "

Birds of a feather.

By *oungalpha20Man  over a year ago

North West /Cumbria

Human nature so carry a big sack of salt with you and laugh it off when someone gets narks or sarcastic

It's not about who likes the new poster. They don't do it from a dislike of someone, I don't think anyway. You can't form an opinion of someone you know nothing about. "

People can form a hate for someone coz they don't like the look of the person. Sucks really.

Is this one of those threads where everyone tries to preach how is best to use the prim and how they should post?

I don’t agree with punching and kicking people in a thread (figuratively speaking). But I do see lack of sense of humour on here sometimes, and that shows lack of knowing each other.

Or I could say, some people are dicks. And get away with that.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

I know what you mean op

I think sometimes people get frustrated with the same topics and posts.Thats no by no means an excuse for some to behave like twunts, not all posters know the regular questions etc.

Miss

"Unfortunately pack mentality really is a thing on here, combine that with lamppost pissing and i can fully understand why new forum posters feel this way.

"

"I know what you mean op

I think sometimes people get frustrated with the same topics and posts.Thats no by no means an excuse for some to behave like twunts, not all posters know the regular questions etc.

Miss"

I agree with your post but if they get so frustrated with the post then it's not compulsory to comment, they just know all there little buddies will jump on it and make the op look like a wally lol

» Add a new message to this topic