FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Just nod and smile

Just nod and smile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *limark OP   Couple  over a year ago

Next door to Brenda & Clive

Have you ever had someone come up to you claiming to be a friend from school, who knows everything about you and the friends you had and also mention things you used to get up to as kids but couldn't place their face at all . Happened to me earlier. Know idea who she was . Just smile and wave boy's smile and wave

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Have you ever had someone come up to you claiming to be a friend from school, who knows everything about you and the friends you had and also mention things you used to get up to as kids but couldn't place their face at all . Happened to me earlier. Know idea who she was . Just smile and wave boy's smile and wave "

I do hate how crap my memory is. I'm rubbish with names and faces. Usual conversation with hubby... 'oh oh I saw what's his name today, you know, that man, who lives, you know...

Few months ago I bumped into a woman I knew from school, could I fook remember her name though, or any of he friends

"Have you ever had someone come up to you claiming to be a friend from school, who knows everything about you and the friends you had and also mention things you used to get up to as kids but couldn't place their face at all . Happened to me earlier. Know idea who she was . Just smile and wave boy's smile and wave "

Do you not remember us in the park playing doctors and nurses?

I just come clean and blame it on fibro fog... thats got me out of a few awkward situations... although strangely my long term memory is better than my short term one

» Add a new message to this topic