FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Not everyone’s cup of tea part 2

Not everyone’s cup of tea part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

By request part 2. We all use this saying at one time or another. Sometimes I join in the fun threads of who’s hot or not, and I fancy you but often get overlooked for the younger/thinner/ sexier people. That’s ok as it’s just fun. But some people can get downhearted at being passed by. So this post is for those of us that aren’t everyone’s cup of tea, but we are someone’s. Come and post let’s have tea, and cake x Other drinks and biscuits also available x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tea and cake, yep I’m there!

"Tea and cake, yep I’m there! "

Another half hour and we can open the bar x

I’d share my cake with you

"Tea and cake, yep I’m there!

Another half hour and we can open the bar x "

You had me confused over what day it was then! The bar gets too busy on a Friday, I haven’t opened it for a few weeks

I'm definately a 'type'.

It's been known for some women to make a compliment about me in public, or to say something as I'm leaving the room, only for her friends to go 'really??'

Needless to say. I'm just happy for the compliment.

By *ooby birdWoman  over a year ago

North West

Another half hour and we can open the bar x "

Brilliant - I'll be back for that x

"By request part 2. We all use this saying at one time or another. Sometimes I join in the fun threads of who’s hot or not, and I fancy you but often get overlooked for the younger/thinner/ sexier people. That’s ok as it’s just fun. But some people can get downhearted at being passed by. So this post is for those of us that aren’t everyone’s cup of tea, but we are someone’s. Come and post let’s have tea, and cake x Other drinks and biscuits also available x "

I'd share a banana with you any day!

"I'm definately a 'type'.

It's been known for some women to make a compliment about me in public, or to say something as I'm leaving the room, only for her friends to go 'really??'

Needless to say. I'm just happy for the compliment."

I get comments when I leave the room... mostly 'thank fuck he's gone' Haha

Needless to say. I'm just happy for the compliment."

I was going to say you look like the type that would turn a few heads. X

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I can't resist

I was going to say you look like the type that would turn a few heads. X "

Thanks.

Stomachs too.

Throw in some hair strokes too

By *hort fat n ugly!Man  over a year ago

manchester

Nobody loves me because I’m short fat n ugly.. I leave the toilet seat up all the time.. I bite my toenails... my cock is so small it’s easily mistaken for a clit! ... I can’t even get my blow up doll to go down on me unless I puncture it... and the last time I had sex the Dead Sea was only poorly!

Throw in some hair strokes too"

As if you have you ask!

"Nobody loves me because I’m short fat n ugly.. I leave the toilet seat up all the time.. I bite my toenails... my cock is so small it’s easily mistaken for a clit! ... I can’t even get my blow up doll to go down on me unless I puncture it... and the last time I had sex the Dead Sea was only poorly! "

Are you my twin? Haha

Made me laugh a little there

I get comments when I leave the room... mostly 'thank fuck he's gone' Haha "

Oh yeah had them too. There was on coworker who never realised how loud she was. Was 'intersting' to learn a bit about what people actually think about you.

Tea, cake and fabulous ladies ... what more could I ask for!!!

"I can't resist "

Nor me, hang on you’re on about tea and biscuits. X

Throw in some hair strokes too

As if you have you ask! "

I get comments when I leave the room... mostly 'thank fuck he's gone' Haha

Oh yeah had them too. There was on coworker who never realised how loud she was. Was 'intersting' to learn a bit about what people actually think about you."

I couldn't give 2 fucks what people say about me behind my back.... if they do it in front of my face then that's a different matter altogether.

"By request part 2. We all use this saying at one time or another. Sometimes I join in the fun threads of who’s hot or not, and I fancy you but often get overlooked for the younger/thinner/ sexier people. That’s ok as it’s just fun. But some people can get downhearted at being passed by. So this post is for those of us that aren’t everyone’s cup of tea, but we are someone’s. Come and post let’s have tea, and cake x Other drinks and biscuits also available x "

I'm up for tea and cake

I find I'm a 'type'. Most people overlook me because of my young age, I don't even get a chance to prove my mental maturity.

OK a serious post....

I'm not everyone's cuppa tea due to being a bisexual male that likes to wear knickers.

The people I interact with are the only people that matter to me, and they don't judge for what or who I am.

It's just like the name... loved or hated, I will always be the same person

I’m not usually most peoples type on places like this. Don’t think the fact that I can’t take selfies without feeling ridiculous helps either, so I just sit here with a cup of coffee and a hobbed knob instead.

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple  over a year ago

Planet Ork

Would love it if someone appreciated my cake shelf and hubbys biscuit belly.

I've just had a pork pie and coffee

"By request part 2. We all use this saying at one time or another. Sometimes I join in the fun threads of who’s hot or not, and I fancy you but often get overlooked for the younger/thinner/ sexier people. That’s ok as it’s just fun. But some people can get downhearted at being passed by. So this post is for those of us that aren’t everyone’s cup of tea, but we are someone’s. Come and post let’s have tea, and cake x Other drinks and biscuits also available x

I'm up for tea and cake

I find I'm a 'type'. Most people overlook me because of my young age, I don't even get a chance to prove my mental maturity. "

Unfortunately a lot of ladies will have children your age if you’re looking for an older lady. But there are some who you will be what they're looking for. Just have to be patient x

Sorry this is a long one but wrote about this on my blog awhile ago

There are many different things in life that I’ve come to learn. One of them is "that I’m not everybody’s cup of tea" not just in swinging but friendships relationships and life in general.

One of the other things I have learnt is that this is fine be me.

Some may put me in this list not because I’m super weird but simply because I try not to fit the mold that society tries restrict me to.

It may be because I let my emotions be know and when my heart wants to shout out to the world why should i silence it just because it will mean some people don't like me.

Or because I am opinionated and have a strong moral compass of what is right and wrong and have no issue challenging someone's views as much as I have no issue with those challenging mine.

Or Iam not someone's cup of tea because they believe as a Big guy I should not have the nerve or confidence to be on a swingers site. That I am confident that those that play with me have a great time and shock horror enjoy themselves. That there are people who find me attractive and sexy.

Or that I speak my mind, if you don't want to know what I think of a situation don't ask my advice as I will answer it truthfully even if it's not the answer you want.

Some don't like that I am open about my struggles with self-worth life and love and feel that our lifestories and scars are what make us beautiful. That matter what anyone wants to believe we are a social creature and need to connect with people.

I also may not be somes cup of tea because they distrust people with beards or tattooes. They feel all fat people are lazy or they don't likey style of dress.

There are many reasons why I may not be someone's cup of tea and do you know why it does not bother me.

The fact is simple. I only know how to be me, and with society so quick to judge on who someone should be I am proud that I can still be me.

But think on this if your willing to get to know someone that is not your cup of tea you may find you like a different beverage from time to time.

MT

"Would love it if someone appreciated my cake shelf and hubbys biscuit belly. "

Consider yourself appreciated x.

Husbands not for me, but he'd certainly be popular for many. #bear

"By request part 2. We all use this saying at one time or another. Sometimes I join in the fun threads of who’s hot or not, and I fancy you but often get overlooked for the younger/thinner/ sexier people. That’s ok as it’s just fun. But some people can get downhearted at being passed by. So this post is for those of us that aren’t everyone’s cup of tea, but we are someone’s. Come and post let’s have tea, and cake x Other drinks and biscuits also available x

I'm up for tea and cake

I find I'm a 'type'. Most people overlook me because of my young age, I don't even get a chance to prove my mental maturity.

Unfortunately a lot of ladies will have children your age if you’re looking for an older lady. But there are some who you will be what they're looking for. Just have to be patient x "

I know I know, had that discussion a few times. That's exactly what I'm doing, just waiting patiently.

"Sorry this is a long one but wrote about this on my blog awhile ago

There are many different things in life that I’ve come to learn. One of them is "that I’m not everybody’s cup of tea" not just in swinging but friendships relationships and life in general.

Some may put me in this list not because I’m super weird but simply because I try not to fit the mold that society tries restrict me to.

It may be because I let my emotions be know and when my heart wants to shout out to the world why should i silence it just because it will mean some people don't like me.

Or because I am opinionated and have a strong moral compass of what is right and wrong and have no issue challenging someone's views as much as I have no issue with those challenging mine.

Or Iam not someone's cup of tea because they believe as a Big guy I should not have the nerve or confidence to be on a swingers site. That I am confident that those that play with me have a great time and shock horror enjoy themselves. That there are people who find me attractive and sexy.

Or that I speak my mind, if you don't want to know what I think of a situation don't ask my advice as I will answer it truthfully even if it's not the answer you want.

Some don't like that I am open about my struggles with self-worth life and love and feel that our lifestories and scars are what make us beautiful. That matter what anyone wants to believe we are a social creature and need to connect with people.

I also may not be somes cup of tea because they distrust people with beards or tattooes. They feel all fat people are lazy or they don't likey style of dress.

There are many reasons why I may not be someone's cup of tea and do you know why it does not bother me.

The fact is simple. I only know how to be me, and with society so quick to judge on who someone should be I am proud that I can still be me.

But think on this if your willing to get to know someone that is not your cup of tea you may find you like a different beverage from time to time.

MT"

Lovely post, and so very true. Just because we have a favourite cup of tea doesn’t mean we can’t try other drinks x

"Sorry this is a long one but wrote about this on my blog awhile ago

MT

Lovely post, and so very true. Just because we have a favourite cup of tea doesn’t mean we can’t try other drinks x "

"Just because we have a favourite cup of tea doesn’t mean we can’t try other drinks x "

Is the bar open yet???

"Just because we have a favourite cup of tea doesn’t mean we can’t try other drinks x

Is the bar open yet???"

Yes, it’s after 5. X

"Just because we have a favourite cup of tea doesn’t mean we can’t try other drinks x

Is the bar open yet???

Yes, it’s after 5. X "

Then I am open to suggestions provided the company is still as warm.

Is the bar open yet???

Yes, it’s after 5. X

Then I am open to suggestions provided the company is still as warm. "

Well I’m partial to a nice cold white wine. Or a cider x

» Add a new message to this topic