FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How long can you keep my head down ?

How long can you keep my head down ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eetm33 OP   Man  over a year ago

london

What the longest you can have your bean tickled ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The longest any woman has allowed me to keep my head between her thighs giving continuous oral was about 45 minutes, took her the first 10 minutes to get close to orgasm, was 20 minutes before she finally let herself cum, then she just rode the waves for as long as she could, haha, like I said, about 45 minutes.......and damn my reward was fine

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"The longest any woman has allowed me to keep my head between her thighs giving continuous oral was about 45 minutes, took her the first 10 minutes to get close to orgasm, was 20 minutes before she finally let herself cum, then she just rode the waves for as long as she could, haha, like I said, about 45 minutes.......and damn my reward was fine "

Was the stop watch in operation?

About a hour my gf loves oral so am normally dawn there for about half hour any ways lol

10 minutes and I'm begging to be fucked.

Haha, no, I DID say "about 45 minutes" and we did comment on the extent of time spent, that's why I remember........sex you enjoy has a peculiar effect on time though, and I Soooooo enjoy oral sex

5 mins is long enough for me...

I get well bored beyond that

I'm lining myself up for the firing squad here I know..........but perhaps you just haven't had the right guy down there

Leeds

I get bored after 1 minute esp if he is impersonating chewing a piece of rhubarb!

"I'm lining myself up for the firing squad here I know..........but perhaps you just haven't had the right guy down there "

Leeds

"Haha, no, I DID say "about 45 minutes" and we did comment on the extent of time spent, that's why I remember........sex you enjoy has a peculiar effect on time though, and I Soooooo enjoy oral sex"

So how do you know it was 45 minutes if you didn’t time it? Anymore specifics you want to share about the differing stages she moved along through?

"I get bored after 1 minute esp if he is impersonating chewing a piece of rhubarb!

"

Actually lol'd at that, haha.......its all about the tease, the build, the edge,the......, a bit longer,.....no not yet...........climax

"I'm lining myself up for the firing squad here I know..........but perhaps you just haven't had the right guy down there "

Who are you talking to?

"Haha, no, I DID say "about 45 minutes" and we did comment on the extent of time spent, that's why I remember........sex you enjoy has a peculiar effect on time though, and I Soooooo enjoy oral sex

So how do you know it was 45 minutes if you didn’t time it? Anymore specifics you want to share about the differing stages she moved along through? "

Ok ok, so no stopwatch but yes WE may have looked at the bedside clock, lol

"Haha, no, I DID say "about 45 minutes" and we did comment on the extent of time spent, that's why I remember........sex you enjoy has a peculiar effect on time though, and I Soooooo enjoy oral sex

So how do you know it was 45 minutes if you didn’t time it? Anymore specifics you want to share about the differing stages she moved along through? "

I think most people can guesstimate how long they were doing something for. He could be way out though and it was an hour, but felt shorter; or vice versa. He didn't time it so he can only estimate.

So how do you know it was 45 minutes if you didn’t time it? Anymore specifics you want to share about the differing stages she moved along through?

Ok ok, so no stopwatch but yes WE may have looked at the bedside clock, lol"

I know roughly how long I spend with my long term partner because he has a huge clock in his lounge.

"I'm lining myself up for the firing squad here I know..........but perhaps you just haven't had the right guy down there

Who are you talking to?"

Sorry, that was kinkybird, I failed to hit the quote button.....

Leeds

"I'm lining myself up for the firing squad here I know..........but perhaps you just haven't had the right guy down there

Who are you talking to?

Sorry, that was kinkybird, I failed to hit the quote button....."

Failed to hit the spot there ha ha

"5 mins is long enough for me...

I get well bored beyond that "

Im with you on that

"10 minutes and I'm begging to be fucked. "

Beggars are not allowed around here

By *ink Panther.Woman  over a year ago

Preston

Ok ok, so no stopwatch but yes WE may have looked at the bedside clock, lol

I know roughly how long I spend with my long term partner because he has a huge cock in his lounge. "

FTFY

By *ink Panther.Woman  over a year ago

Preston

I have the right guy down there regularly

"I get bored after 1 minute esp if he is impersonating chewing a piece of rhubarb!

"

I need a new technique.

» Add a new message to this topic