FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cmon the Pool

Cmon the Pool

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just saying

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep c’mon Liverpool

Let’s hope you get to the final please!!!!

C'mon redmen

Let's hope the Roma coach makes it through unscathed. Ohhh those cheeky Scousers and their wit, eh?

No love lost here between me and Liverpool fans. I hope Roma spank them.

Yes Miss Car. C'mon Liverpool. I'm an Arsenal supporter but I'd like them to do well.

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Feeling slightly nauseous & extremely nervous - as well as excited & cautiously optimistic. Plus nervous. Did I mention nervous?

Well I'm an evertonian and I want them to get fucked.

"Let's hope the Roma coach makes it through unscathed. Ohhh those cheeky Scousers and their wit, eh?

"

Who do you support skanky mancs or bitter blueshite

Unscathed haha it was a minority who threw things at the coach 10 people at the most in amongst thousands of fans..work out the percentage!!

City fans can't say anything neither when they attacked utds coach a few years ago hypocrites

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

As a red of course I want us to win but never understand the pettiness of other football 'fans' who will support another countries team over a home nation team..

Sad really..

And yes I have done so on the small number of times the other British teams have got this far..

Man u v Chelsea was a dilemma though..

If your an lfc fan and have a Liverpool connection or your from Liverpool it is in built you to never want another team do well in Europe...lfc are a massively hated team all over the country and most people will want them to lose due to hatred and jealousy over the years

No way would I want cfc mufc or efc to do well in Europe and neither would there fans with led

If you know you know

By *haremoreMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I'm a Manc and Mufc supporter. Read my mind.

Not a Liverpool fan but will be supporting them .... Bradford city for me

"I'm a Manc and Mufc supporter. Read my mind."

???

Manchester

"I'm a Manc and Mufc supporter. Read my mind.

???"

Never never never do I want them to win.

"As a red of course I want us to win but never understand the pettiness of other football 'fans' who will support another countries team over a home nation team..

Sad really..

And yes I have done so on the small number of times the other British teams have got this far..

Man u v Chelsea was a dilemma though.. "

Mad the way most of the redshite are not of the city . . . typical ha ha!

Any hot wives looking for some fun whilst hubby is in the pub watching the footy, let me know

"If your an lfc fan and have a Liverpool connection or your from Liverpool it is in built you to never want another team do well in Europe...lfc are a massively hated team all over the country and most people will want them to lose due to hatred and jealousy over the years

No way would I want cfc mufc or efc to do well in Europe and neither would there fans with led

If you know you know "

Italian fella told me he hates the accusers as they would go to Italy ,steam into shops , rob every thing and push into the ground without tickets and thats why there was a Sergio tachini craze there in the 80`s ,all the naughty lads were wearing free clobber

"As a red of course I want us to win but never understand the pettiness of other football 'fans' who will support another countries team over a home nation team..

Sad really..

Mad the way most of the redshite are not of the city . . . typical ha ha!"

By *ackspopCouple  over a year ago

Wymondham

[Removed by poster at 24/04/18 10:51:37]

"Just saying "

Wymondham

Sorry. All I'm getting is an echo

"If your an lfc fan and have a Liverpool connection or your from Liverpool it is in built you to never want another team do well in Europe...lfc are a massively hated team all over the country and most people will want them to lose due to hatred and jealousy over the years

If you know you know

Italian fella told me he hates the accusers as they would go to Italy ,steam into shops , rob every thing and push into the ground without tickets and thats why there was a Sergio tachini craze there in the 80`s ,all the naughty lads were wearing free clobber"

Majority of red shite aren't Scousers.

[Removed by poster at 24/04/18 10:53:47]

Wymondham

If you know you know

Italian fella told me he hates the accusers as they would go to Italy ,steam into shops , rob every thing and push into the ground without tickets and thats why there was a Sergio tachini craze there in the 80`s ,all the naughty lads were wearing free clobber"

The Pope doesn't have a clue. Pringle jumpers and Farah's was where it was at in the 80's

I thought they all lived in London

By *ucky1Man  over a year ago

a straightjacket

Ffs I thought this was a thread about the mighty Hartlepool

Manchester

I thought they all lived in London "

Yawn.

If you know you know

Italian fella told me he hates the accusers as they would go to Italy ,steam into shops , rob every thing and push into the ground without tickets and thats why there was a Sergio tachini craze there in the 80`s ,all the naughty lads were wearing free clobber

Majority of red shite aren't Scousers. "

I'm on about him saying why he and a whole lot of other Italians hate liverpool ,I couldn't.care less but liverpool does have a reputation for theft so no suprise

Yawn."

Yawn? Understandable, given the quality of football at OT over the last few years.

???

Never never never do I want them to win."

And so you shouldn't that's the way it should be ...same with me and man u

If you know you know

Majority of red shite aren't Scousers.

I'm on about him saying why he and a whole lot of other Italians hate liverpool ,I couldn't.care less but liverpool does have a reputation for theft so no suprise"

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/business/2017/jan/24/ilford-highest-burglary-uk-moneysupermarket-insurance-cambridge-manchester

Manchester

Yawn.

Yawn? Understandable, given the quality of football at OT over the last few years."

Alas I admit we are not a patch on what we were. At least we won on Saturday despite a five hour trip home.

in Lancashire

If you know you know "

Therein lies the mindset that perpetuates animosity and leads to violence, there should be no place for hate in sport..

Stopped going to the match when I saw what some coward did with a Stanley knife when man u played us after they were relegated in the mid 70s, it sickened me to see the look on the young boys face as fans of both teams carried out first aid..

in Lancashire

Sad really..

Mad the way most of the redshite are not of the city . . . typical ha ha!"

Except I was born in Mill Rd maternity in L3..

Manchester

If you know you know

Therein lies the mindset that perpetuates animosity and leads to violence, there should be no place for hate in sport..

Stopped going to the match when I saw what some coward did with a Stanley knife when man u played us after they were relegated in the mid 70s, it sickened me to see the look on the young boys face as fans of both teams carried out first aid..

"

Absolutely not acceptable. I had my lad with me at Wembley and had to protect him from nutters from both sides.

Yawn.

Yawn? Understandable, given the quality of football at OT over the last few years.

Alas I admit we are not a patch on what we were. At least we won on Saturday despite a five hour trip home."

That must've made the journey more bearable.

If you know you know

"

I've been going watching lfc with my Liverpool born dad since 1986 I have never once seen any trouble at a game...the only injury I seen was when I walked into a lamppost as a 12 yr old when all the crowd moved out of the way and I was looking down lol

in Lancashire

If you know you know

Absolutely not acceptable. I had my lad with me at Wembley and had to protect him from nutters from both sides. "

The percentage of how much the nutters are influenced by their peers and parents who spout hate is of course debatable but having witnessed 4 year old chanting that their opposition are cunts, cunts, cunts at one match at Millwall you have to wonder where they may be when they're older..

I may be naive but I just don't get the mindset of hate, my best man is man u and we rip the piss yes but that's it..

in Lancashire

If you know you know

I've been going watching lfc with my Liverpool born dad since 1986 I have never once seen any trouble at a game...the only injury I seen was when I walked into a lamppost as a 12 yr old when all the crowd moved out of the way and I was looking down lol"

To be fair the 70s were a bit naughty and no teams fans could say they were the innocent party so we should be grateful that it's not as violent as it was then..

Some of the away trips were petrifying..

If you know you know

I've been going watching lfc with my Liverpool born dad since 1986 I have never once seen any trouble at a game...the only injury I seen was when I walked into a lamppost as a 12 yr old when all the crowd moved out of the way and I was looking down lol

To be fair the 70s were a bit naughty and no teams fans could say they were the innocent party so we should be grateful that it's not as violent as it was then..

Some of the away trips were petrifying.. "

Bit off thread I know but I've been going to Rugby Matches since the 70's never heard even a cross word let alone seen any violence.

Wonder why that is?

More likely to buy an opposing fan a beer than hit him. No crowd trouble and no overpaid prima donnas on the pitch. Oh and its a damn sight cheaper than a football match. Perhaps its time to change our so called 'National Sport'...

Waits for cries of outrage and lynch mob

Yes I’m excited for Deadpool 2

If you know you know

Bit off thread I know but I've been going to Rugby Matches since the 70's never heard even a cross word let alone seen any violence.

Wonder why that is?

More likely to buy an opposing fan a beer than hit him. No crowd trouble and no overpaid prima donnas on the pitch. Oh and its a damn sight cheaper than a football match. Perhaps its time to change our so called 'National Sport'...

Waits for cries of outrage and lynch mob "

I beg to differ

https://youtu.be/ueNt4KrsM24

https://youtu.be/g8bYY10F9B0

"Let's hope the Roma coach makes it through unscathed. Ohhh those cheeky Scousers and their wit, eh?

Unscathed haha it was a minority who threw things at the coach 10 people at the most in amongst thousands of fans..work out the percentage!!

City fans can't say anything neither when they attacked utds coach a few years ago hypocrites "

Neither. I was born in Peaky Blinder country, Digbeth in Brum so there's not much chance of me supporting either of those teams.

Just amazes me the way Liverpool fans have behaved over the years and got away with it. Anyone who followed their own team home and away over the years knows what skanky bunch of cowards 'some' of their fans are/were.

City fans can't say anything neither when they attacked utds coach a few years ago hypocrites

Neither. I was born in Peaky Blinder country, Digbeth in Brum so there's not much chance of me supporting either of those teams.

Just amazes me the way Liverpool fans have behaved over the years and got away with it. Anyone who followed their own team home and away over the years knows what skanky bunch of cowards 'some' of their fans are/were.

"

Haha Tommy ten men here going all serious because he doesn't like lfc..

Your team is irrelevant so I'll not waste my time on them lol...peaky blinders is good though pal

If you know you know

Wonder why that is?

I beg to differ

"

Thats not Rugby...thats league

Only one thing thats Rugby its called Union.

For years I honestly thought the name Stanley was just a nickname for that park near Anfield. I didn't realise it was its proper name.

"

Dzeko hat-trick would do for me!

If you know you know

Wonder why that is?

I beg to differ

Only one thing thats Rugby its called Union."

You need to make it more clearer...egg chasing is egg chasing

Dzeko hat-trick would do for me!"

Id be the same if Coventry was in Europe lol ..but that ain't gonna anytime soon

Chelsea supporter here since the 70s... but hope Liverpool do well.

Id be the same if Coventry was in Europe lol ..but that ain't gonna anytime soon "

Ah but I'm not from Cov originally.... my team plays in a slightly different shade of blue

And to posters higher up talking about how rivalry leads to hatred and violence - no, not necessarily. I would love to see Roma spank Liverpool but hold no 'hatred' for their fans and certainly hope there's no nasty crowd trouble. I don't 'hate' anyone really. Well, maybe a few members of the Government, but no normal people...

Id be the same if Coventry was in Europe lol ..but that ain't gonna anytime soon "

Not after all the trouble their fans caused on the boat over the last time they were in Europe.

They tore the sails down, pushed the cannons overboard...pulled the lookout out of the crow's nest.

It was bedlam.

Id be the same if Coventry was in Europe lol ..but that ain't gonna anytime soon

Ah but I'm not from Cov originally.... my team plays in a slightly different shade of blue

And to posters higher up talking about how rivalry leads to hatred and violence - no, not necessarily. I would love to see Roma spank Liverpool but hold no 'hatred' for their fans and certainly hope there's no nasty crowd trouble. I don't 'hate' anyone really. Well, maybe a few members of the Government, but no normal people... "

Good explanation that better than some on here

Come on Redmen. I am so excited for this evening .

Let's hope they can raise their game as they do on European nights .

Love European nights at Anfield so many happy memories

By *limarkCouple  over a year ago

Next door to Brenda & Clive

Newcastle & Celtic fans here , but tonight we become Red

"Newcastle & Celtic fans here , but tonight we become Red "

By *oungalpha20Man  over a year ago

North West /Cumbria

I'm of to anfield to watch it. Come on red men

By *aptivating2Couple  over a year ago

Belfast

Love these type of threads, gives us a chance to exercise the Block button

"Come on Redmen. I am so excited for this evening .

Let's hope they can raise their game as they do on European nights .

Love European nights at Anfield so many happy memories "

Good man

5 times lfc

Either way, I'm pretty sure there'll be plenty left to play for after tonight. I can't see Liverpool going into this 2nd leg 3 clear like they did the last.

Likewise, I can't see Roma turning Liverpool over at home. Maybe 1-0 to the red Scouse and all on for next week.

Sooner have second leg at anfield but it is what it is

"Love these type of threads, gives us a chance to exercise the Block button "

It's just because none of them come from Liverpool isn't it? You can't block them all, you'll have nobody to talk to.

If you know you know

The Pope doesn't have a clue. Pringle jumpers and Farah's was where it was at in the 80's"

Nope it was Sergio Tacchini if you were a proper scally plus the usual adidas Lee puma and Walker & Ennese if you were povo

"Not a Liverpool fan but will be supporting them .... Bradford city for me "

Good man.love Liverpool and cant wait for game.ive pure potty mouth when they play

"Not a Liverpool fan but will be supporting them .... Bradford city for me

Good man.love Liverpool and cant wait for game.ive pure potty mouth when they play "

Good girl English rose x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Not a Liverpool fan but will be supporting them .... Bradford city for me

Good man.love Liverpool and cant wait for game.ive pure potty mouth when they play

Good girl English rose x"

"Sooner have second leg at anfield but it is what it is "

Naa you want it how it is get a lead today make them chase 2nd leg and pic them off just like man city

Just been sent a video off one of lads. Kicking off outside Anfield. What the fuck?

God I’m nervous

"Just been sent a video off one of lads. Kicking off outside Anfield. What the fuck? "

Started by Roma fans allegedly.

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

As a Man Utd supporter I think Liverpool deserve to be appreciated for their expansive football this season but glad we had a game plan to thwart that incredible guy Salah.Thoroughly deserved player of the year.

By *oncupiscentTonyMan  over a year ago

Kent

Liverpool midfield getting bossed by a Roman pensioner and a Belgian who doesn't make 90 minutes any more

Come on Liverpool

Hope the ox is ok

BOOM! Salah!!!!!

BOOM!! Salah!!!! 2-0

Mo

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Salah is some player. What I would give for him to be at my club.

"Salah is some player. What I would give for him to be at my club. "

He's a top class act. Makes it look easy.

Hope you are keeping your knickers on Miss C!

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

What a fantastic game. My highlight is the Roma goal keeper.....he's hot as fuck!!!

Sorry, as you were

"Liverpool midfield getting bossed by a Roman pensioner and a Belgian who doesn't make 90 minutes any more"

Haha unlucky

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

"What a fantastic game. My highlight is the Roma goal keeper.....he's hot as fuck!!!

Sorry, as you were "

Perve

"What a fantastic game. My highlight is the Roma goal keeper.....he's hot as fuck!!!

Sorry, as you were "

Signing for lfc next season...well we're after him x

"Just saying "
I hope so . ive got £10 on them at 10/1

Sorry, as you were "

My god! You are hot as fuck! My half time highlight!

If you know you know

Wonder why that is?

I beg to differ

You need to make it more clearer...egg chasing is egg chasing "

Wash your filthy mouth out!!

Union is far superior to league,league is just glorified shuttle running

Sorry, as you were "

Can we stick to the thread please and not go off topic?

Sorry, as you were

Signing for lfc next season...well we're after him x"

Just sign him during half time , the way Salah's playing he's got fuck all to play for after tonights game

If you know you know

Wonder why that is?

I beg to differ

"

Don't watch either ..each to there own...if everybody was into the same thing the world would be a Boring place...I'll stick to watching footy boxing and ufc myself

"Just been sent a video off one of lads. Kicking off outside Anfield. What the fuck?

Started by Roma fans allegedly."

It must have been, it's never Liverpool fans is it?

Awesome performance by Mo & Co so far and one of the best atmospheres I've heard via the tv.

Sorry, as you were

Signing for lfc next season...well we're after him xJust sign him during half time , the way Salah's playing he's got fuck all to play for after tonights game "

To be fair he's a cracking keeper..but no keeper in world would of saved that

By *andsome_Chef88Man  over a year ago

London

"Just saying "

Come on Moe salah

"Just been sent a video off one of lads. Kicking off outside Anfield. What the fuck?

Awesome performance by Mo & Co so far and one of the best atmospheres I've heard via the tv."

Wait for the facts before you stereotype pal...first I've heard of any trouble and Roma are no angels they go around stabbing people in the arse ..a very well known tactic of there's

Northampton Somewhere

Sorry, as you were

Can we stick to the thread please and not go off topic? "

Sorry Pat

If you know you know

Wonder why that is?

I beg to differ

Don't watch either ..each to there own...if everybody was into the same thing the world would be a Boring place...I'll stick to watching footy boxing and ufc myself "

Certainly would be boring it's mainly the hostile attitudes of opposing fans and the complete lack of respect and dignity by the majority of players at all levels that puts me off football

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

this roma side are basically suicide defending......

liverpool now 3 up

"this roma side are basically suicide defending......

liverpool now 3 up"

BOOM!! Mane!! Fabio you aren't wrong. This could be carnage for Roma if they concede again.

By *U1966Man  over a year ago

Devon

No it's four

Kent

Such a shame Liverpool have resorted to long balls

And still 30 mins left!

By *unshine05Man  over a year ago

Dorset

Listening to it on five live savage is an annoying cunt

Newcastle and Gateshead

this could honestly have been 7 or 8 for liverpool....

as long as liverpool don't let in an away goal, liverpool will kill it tonight....

just a shame the final is in kiev... lol

Get your hotels booked for the Ukraine Poolies NSC Olimpiyskiy Stadium here you come

"Such a shame Liverpool have resorted to long balls "

Well its having a great effect on Roma

By *U1966Man  over a year ago

Devon

And that's Five

Holy shit!!

Gotta feel a bit for Roma!

"Gotta feel a bit for Roma! "

Stop, they're already dead!

Northampton Somewhere

"Gotta feel a bit for Roma! "

Yes I think that goalie is going to need a sympathy shag

This is unbelievable! Could touch 7 if they wanted to!

5 but we need another

Will Liverpool have to play the second leg or could Roma save them the trip and just plead guilty by post ()

Newcastle and Gateshead

now if only arsenal could beat athletico madrid 5-0 on thursday...

"Gotta feel a bit for Roma!

Yes I think that goalie is going to need a sympathy shag "

Liverpool are giving him a good fucking seeing to already

Liverpool are giving him a good fucking seeing to already "

Post of the day!

"now if only arsenal could beat athletico madrid 5-0 on thursday... "

If only!!

Newcastle and Gateshead

Liverpool are giving him a good fucking seeing to already "

dry.... no lube!!!!

Newcastle and Gateshead

nice sporting touch by liverpool there... subbing salah off out of mercy for roma...

Fabio!

"Will Liverpool have to play the second leg or could Roma save them the trip and just plead guilty by post ()"

No I've got loads of clobber on order for my mates to rob while there over there.

Kent

Qatar Airways have just rung up wanting their shirt money back

Newcastle and Gateshead

away goal.... game on!!!!!

"away goal.... game on!!!!!"

Stranger things have happened!

5-2 that is so different now!

Kent

Comebacks on

Parp!!!!!

Newcastle and Gateshead

liverpool are trying to throw this away...

remember roma beat barcelona 3-0 in the 2nd leg....

if roma did that against liverpool... they would win the tie...

Fancy taking Salah off, bad decision, Klopp sacked in the morning

Fuck 2 goals conceded

Kent

"liverpool are trying to throw this away...

if roma did that against liverpool... they would win the tie..."

Barcelona couldn't score in Rome, Chelsea couldn't score in Rome, eeerm Qarabag couldn't score in Rome...

Kent

"Fancy taking Salah off, bad decision, Klopp sacked in the morning "

Klopp parking the bus now

Roma haven't conceded a goal at home all through this champions league sesaon

There's a difference between a long ball and a long pass...bit of football knowledge for you there pal

in Lancashire

"Roma haven't conceded a goal at home all through this champions league sesaon"

That'll change next week..

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Awesome performance by Mo & Co so far and one of the best atmospheres I've heard via the tv.

Wait for the facts before you stereotype pal...first I've heard of any trouble and Roma are no angels they go around stabbing people in the arse ..a very well known tactic of there's "

Merseyside Police & Sky Sports both reporting an attack outside the Albert Pub at the Kop end on a Liverpool supporter by a group of Roma supporters who targeted the pub

http://www.skysports.com/share/11345454

"liverpool are trying to throw this away...

if roma did that against liverpool... they would win the tie...

Barcelona couldn't score in Rome, Chelsea couldn't score in Rome, eeerm Qarabag couldn't score in Rome..."

Mo will

I would of took 5 - 2 before the game

..some non lfc fans talk some shite on here jesus..clueless

Wait for the facts before you stereotype pal...first I've heard of any trouble and Roma are no angels they go around stabbing people in the arse ..a very well known tactic of there's

Merseyside Police & Sky Sports both reporting an attack outside the Albert Pub at the Kop end on a Liverpool supporter by a group of Roma supporters who targeted the pub

"

Seen it..it's all over social media ..group.of 20 Roma ultras attacking lfc fans with belting np matter what there are is...I think they did it against spurs years ago I think...they cornered them in a bar and beat them up with bats and knives..and it didn't matter the gender and age

in Lancashire

"I would of took 5 - 2 before the game

..some non lfc fans talk some shite on here jesus..clueless "

Most of their players were at times..

"

Seen it..it's all over social media ..group.of 20 Roma ultras attacking lfc fans with belts no matter what there age is...I think they did it against spurs years ago I think...they cornered them in a bar and beat them up with bats and knives..and it didn't matter there gender and age

Most of their players were at times.. "

Who lfc?..we won 5 - 2 lol away goal took a bit off gloss of it like

..some non lfc fans talk some shite on here jesus..clueless "

Twitter worse again.youd think we lost reading some of tweets

in Lancashire

Who lfc?..we won 5 - 2 lol away goal took a bit off gloss of it like"

They have a player called jesus..

Twitter worse again.youd think we lost reading some of tweets "

I know ..nothing worse than negative shit when you just won a champions league semi final 5- 2

Who lfc?..we won 5 - 2 lol away goal took a bit off gloss of it like

They have a player called jesus.. "

We have a player called mo...lol

in Lancashire