FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bi and trans

Bi and trans

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can a person's sexual preferences change, always thought I. Was straight, but recently had more experience with men, and really enjoyed it. And enjoy looking at big cocks, as much as seductive ladies, it's hard to find genuine partner of either sex when trans, but I live in hope, or am I in denial as some people say?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A man that dresses up in femme gear has latent bisex or homosexual tendencies, as he continues in his dressing femme, sooner or later these latent tendencies will emerge..

By *vetteBondTV/TS  over a year ago

English Riviera

"A man that dresses up in femme gear has latent bisex or homosexual tendencies, as he continues in his dressing femme, sooner or later these latent tendencies will emerge.."

I've always been bent!

"Can a person's sexual preferences change, always thought I. Was straight, but recently had more experience with men, and really enjoyed it. And enjoy looking at big cocks, as much as seductive ladies, it's hard to find genuine partner of either sex when trans, but I live in hope, or am I in denial as some people say? "

Well,you certainly don't seem to be in denial. Au Cointreau,you are quite open about finding all sexes attractive.

Of course tastes can change and evolve,it stands to reason that the more experiences a person has,the more they will understand their own desires.

As for finding a genuine partner,you may have a point. In all honesty,trans people are not very often anyones plan A,but don't lose heart. There are more people in long term relationships with trans persons than you may realise. They say there is someone for everyone and they may be right.

I think it can change with experience. You might find something new that you like. Mine changed.

You could have been in denial. It's pretty shocking being bi or gay.

Be happy with who you are. x

I used to identify more with being bi but now the thought of any kind of relationship with a woman just doesn't do it for me.

I can honestly say I can never see me sleeping with or dating another woman. Fab turned me straight!!!

» Add a new message to this topic