FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Weird ‘compliments’

Weird ‘compliments’

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was reminded of the weirdest compliment I’ve ever been paid the other day: a guy who was so into me that ‘I lick your armpits while you sleep’. Another was (said with delight): ‘You look just like a Bulgarian prostitute!’. Have you had particularly odd compliments paid to you, or do I just meet odd men? I do like odd btw.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/04/18 10:13:04]

I had once ' you fuck like a son of bitch' whatever that one means !

"I had once ' you fuck like a son of bitch' whatever that one means ! "

I guess you need to make allowances for the heat of the moment!

My mum tastes like cake/chocolate/gin/wine*

*whatever works for you

By *ilthyStrumpetCouple  over a year ago

Trowbridge

I'm told a lot that I have "naughty eyes"....still not entirely sure about that one but I'm told it's a good thing

"My mum tastes like cake/chocolate/gin/wine*

*whatever works for you "

Huh? Is that like a ‘Yo mamma...’ conversation?

"I'm told a lot that I have "naughty eyes"....still not entirely sure about that one but I'm told it's a good thing "

Let’s assume it’s not because they’re wandering off in different directions!

By *ilthyStrumpetCouple  over a year ago

Trowbridge

"I'm told a lot that I have "naughty eyes"....still not entirely sure about that one but I'm told it's a good thing

Let’s assume it’s not because they’re wandering off in different directions! "

I only wish they were such fun!

That trend for guys to message saying ... you make my girlfriend look like dogshit ... as if I’m going to be flattered by it. No one needs a compliment that has the word dogshit uttered within the sentence, no one wants a compliment that is delivered by pulling someone else down, no one wants a compliment from someone that is so nasty about the person they have elected to have a relationship with. Obviously I’m pretty confident the guys using this line aren’t actually in any real life relationship as the use of the line proves their social ineptitude.

By *appy squirrelWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

people saying they want to deliver the dressing to my salat after my last picture

"people saying they want to deliver the dressing to my salat after my last picture "

"That trend for guys to message saying ... you make my girlfriend look like dogshit ... as if I’m going to be flattered by it. No one needs a compliment that has the word dogshit uttered within the sentence, no one wants a compliment that is delivered by pulling someone else down, no one wants a compliment from someone that is so nasty about the person they have elected to have a relationship with. Obviously I’m pretty confident the guys using this line aren’t actually in any real life relationship as the use of the line proves their social ineptitude. "

I love odd comments. Very much more than 'normal' ones.

"I love odd comments. Very much more than 'normal' ones. "

Definitely. Feels like some thought has gone into it. The two men I quoted were among my favourite fab experiences, but I love quirky people.

By *ikely ladMan  over a year ago

Hounslow

"That trend for guys to message saying ... you make my girlfriend look like dogshit ... as if I’m going to be flattered by it. No one needs a compliment that has the word dogshit uttered within the sentence, no one wants a compliment that is delivered by pulling someone else down, no one wants a compliment from someone that is so nasty about the person they have elected to have a relationship with. Obviously I’m pretty confident the guys using this line aren’t actually in any real life relationship as the use of the line proves their social ineptitude. "
it seems like a lot of guys have got it in their heads that every woman is a sub and that derogatory comments are acceptable. The truth is that they're not, nor are they wanted.

"I'm told a lot that I have "naughty eyes"....still not entirely sure about that one but I'm told it's a good thing "

Is that because they're cross?

"That trend for guys to message saying ... you make my girlfriend look like dogshit ... as if I’m going to be flattered by it. No one needs a compliment that has the word dogshit uttered within the sentence, no one wants a compliment that is delivered by pulling someone else down, no one wants a compliment from someone that is so nasty about the person they have elected to have a relationship with. Obviously I’m pretty confident the guys using this line aren’t actually in any real life relationship as the use of the line proves their social ineptitude. it seems like a lot of guys have got it in their heads that every woman is a sub and that derogatory comments are acceptable. The truth is that they're not, nor are they wanted. "

Nor is every sub turned on by derogatory comments anyway, submission isn’t always degradation play.

*whatever works for you

Huh? Is that like a ‘Yo mamma...’ conversation? "

Haha that'll teach me not proof read my posts

Hounslow

"That trend for guys to message saying ... you make my girlfriend look like dogshit ... as if I’m going to be flattered by it. No one needs a compliment that has the word dogshit uttered within the sentence, no one wants a compliment that is delivered by pulling someone else down, no one wants a compliment from someone that is so nasty about the person they have elected to have a relationship with. Obviously I’m pretty confident the guys using this line aren’t actually in any real life relationship as the use of the line proves their social ineptitude. it seems like a lot of guys have got it in their heads that every woman is a sub and that derogatory comments are acceptable. The truth is that they're not, nor are they wanted.

Nor is every sub turned on by derogatory comments anyway, submission isn’t always degradation play. "

absolutely not! There's an art and a fine line with sub dom play, and that fine line is different for each individual.

*whatever works for you

Haha that'll teach me not proof read my posts "

Ohhhhhh! Cum!

Wow - that’s quite a typo. And a wide range of tastes. You must have a very varied diet.

I was genuinely lost with that initial post.

"That trend for guys to message saying ... you make my girlfriend look like dogshit ... as if I’m going to be flattered by it. No one needs a compliment that has the word dogshit uttered within the sentence, no one wants a compliment that is delivered by pulling someone else down, no one wants a compliment from someone that is so nasty about the person they have elected to have a relationship with. Obviously I’m pretty confident the guys using this line aren’t actually in any real life relationship as the use of the line proves their social ineptitude. it seems like a lot of guys have got it in their heads that every woman is a sub and that derogatory comments are acceptable. The truth is that they're not, nor are they wanted.

Nor is every sub turned on by derogatory comments anyway, submission isn’t always degradation play. "

Absolutley agree! Tired of people thinking to be a sub you enjoy being degraded. A little disapointing tbh

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

One guy said he thought i was going to be stupid but i wasnt hes been a close friend now for donkies years

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I was told I had a mouth like a tardis.

I was assured it was a compliment!

"I was reminded of the weirdest compliment I’ve ever been paid the other day: a guy who was so into me that ‘I lick your armpits while you sleep’. Another was (said with delight): ‘You look just like a Bulgarian prostitute!’. Have you had particularly odd compliments paid to you, or do I just meet odd men? I do like odd btw."

Better have a camping trip to Bulgaria...

By *witch4Fun24Couple  over a year ago

Leicester

I was recently told I am really strong for a fatty. Errr thanks?

Also get told my tits are great and I shouldn't get rid of them. Like the opinion of a stranger in a club is going to change my mind about my own body...

"I was told I had a mouth like a tardis.

I was assured it was a compliment! "

Genuinely funny!

"I was recently told I am really strong for a fatty. Errr thanks?

Also get told my tits are great and I shouldn't get rid of them. Like the opinion of a stranger in a club is going to change my mind about my own body..."

Had you been planning to ‘get rid of them’?!

"One guy said he thought i was going to be stupid but i wasnt hes been a close friend now for donkies years"

With respect, I have followed your posts for a while, and you friends sound even odder than mine..

*whatever works for you

Ohhhhhh! Cum!

Wow - that’s quite a typo. And a wide range of tastes. You must have a very varied diet.

I was genuinely lost with that initial post."

I've just got a new phone. The dictionary needs to learn all over again

Handsome for a big girl..of all the adjectives you could use and he picks handsome back handed compliment at that too!

*whatever works for you

Ohhhhhh! Cum!

I was genuinely lost with that initial post.

I've just got a new phone. The dictionary needs to learn all over again"

Are you spending the next 20 mins just typing sex related terms into it over and over again??

"Handsome for a big girl..of all the adjectives you could use and he picks handsome back handed compliment at that too!"

That’s pretty poor. Did he redeem himself?

Hounslow

"I was told I had a mouth like a tardis.

I was assured it was a compliment! "

that's better than being told that you're like a cheese grater I suppose.

By *riggler90Couple  over a year ago

Essex and Dublin

"I love sex with you, you wriggle so much" hence the username.

*whatever works for you

Haha that'll teach me not proof read my posts "

By *agermeisterMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Sorry. Still getting over the Bulgarian prostitute comment.

You have nipples like gorillas thumbs

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

We've obviously been messaged by the same person!

By *uteLittleGeekWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere

Well once in my long career as a Librarian a new customer came to a reference library and asked me something about Acts of Parliament and then drop a comment “ Your hair looks like a wig . It’s so perfect “

I think my jaw dropped at that point as I found that so weird .

You'd be pretty if you lost weight

Well, best get on the slim fast just so a random fabite thinks I'm pretty

Fb

» Add a new message to this topic