FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pandora sale

Pandora sale

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *histle do nicely OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow South

I see there is a Pandora sale on just now... Who's has one and what is your favourite charm? I buy them with sentiment.. Love Heart etc.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I had a pandora bracklet for my 50th. Its now full. Every person i love has bought me a charm. My favourite is the one my son got me this year. Its a heart split in half with a rose on the front and back inside the heart one side says first my mother the other side says forever my friend. I have now started on a necklace and just have one charm on it which symbolizes faith hope and love bought by my partner

By *ilthyStrumpetCouple  over a year ago

Trowbridge

Is it just me that thinks they're just an overpriced fashion trends that 8/10 women now seem to have?

Prefer vintage/handmade jewellery myself.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is it just me that thinks they're just an overpriced fashion trends that 8/10 women now seem to have?

Prefer vintage/handmade jewellery myself."

Of course they are

I wish I’d thought of charging at least £25 for a few grams of sterling silver.

They make fantastic gifts though for almost any occasion

By *ilthyStrumpetCouple  over a year ago

Trowbridge

"Is it just me that thinks they're just an overpriced fashion trends that 8/10 women now seem to have?

Of course they are

They make fantastic gifts though for almost any occasion "

I guess if you want the same as everyone else got for their christmas/birthday/valentines/anniversary etc...

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Of course they are

They make fantastic gifts though for almost any occasion "

they make excellent gifts thats why i got one. Everyone always knows what to buy me

By *ogNMuseCouple  over a year ago

Surrey / SW London

I love my Pandora,my fave charm would be the 50 one hubby got me for my birthday last year; in I fact love bracelets and bangles a bit too much, I'm forever buying them

Of course they are

Aren’t all charm bracelets, esp vintage ones, supposed to be unique to its owner, each charm to represent something significant to them? That’s not to say a pesan can’t have the same charm, but I’m sure they’re different bracelets as a whole.

I think Pandora is overpriced, but it’s nice.

They make fantastic gifts though for almost any occasion

I guess if you want the same as everyone else got for their christmas/birthday/valentines/anniversary etc..."

I agree, my friend has one and she gets a charm when she's travelling so they have a sentimental meaning to her, so I can see her side but I don't really like them, I see it as buying a bracelet in installments, and can end up costing £800-1000 maybe more, if I was going to spend that much on a bracelet I'd be looking for something far nicer for that kind of money.

Ginger

I don't like them.

High price.. Prefer my real jewellery.

I agree...

If i want something unique and unusual i make it myself

By *histle do nicely OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow South

"I had a pandora bracklet for my 50th. Its now full. Every person i love has bought me a charm. My favourite is the one my son got me this year. Its a heart split in half with a rose on the front and back inside the heart one side says first my mother the other side says forever my friend. I have now started on a necklace and just have one charm on it which symbolizes faith hope and love bought by my partner"
that's along the line I was thinking

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I'm not keen on Pandora although I have a few pairs of earrings. I've got a Nomination bracelet which is the same sort of idea.

My 12 year old loves Pandora already!

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

I dont own any Pandora products, I prefer gold/diamond bangles.Cant bear dangly loose bracelets.

I have been collecting the charms for a little girl now 4, her name and certain milestones. Will continue with those as she grows.

» Add a new message to this topic