FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Part conversation

Part conversation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hubaysi OP   Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Hello lovely Fabsters,

I’ve been musing again today after I heard the back end of a conversation between 2 work colleagues today discussing contraception in his marriage....now I’m no shrinking violet but it was so graphic that I felt queasy as I don’t think of my work colleagues in a carnal way.

Has anyone picked up the back end of a conversation and thought ‘whooooah’!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Yes, but it turned out they were discussing their breakfast porridge

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m bad for picking up double entendres in the office but I literally can’t keep my face straight. Luckily it’s the sort of humour of the office

"I’m bad for picking up double entendres in the office but I literally can’t keep my face straight. Luckily it’s the sort of humour of the office"

Same as my place of work

My friends and I used to play a game. If we were walking down a street we would say something really weird as we walked past people just so they would go away thinking what they hell were they talking about?!?

Not exactly the same but a colleague used to pass on some WTF comments her liftshare lady used to make, like when they were trying to conceive but he didn't want sex with her so he'd cum in a pot and she'd use her fingers to push it up her flue Why would you share that?

Ginger

"My friends and I used to play a game. If we were walking down a street we would say something really weird as we walked past people just so they would go away thinking what they hell were they talking about?!? "

I know a guy who answered the phone in work and as he was moving the receiver up to his head said, loud enough to be picked up by the phone, “and when I pulled it out there was sweetcorn on the end!” before answering it normally.

Said there was a bit of a pause at the other end before they started talking!

Brighton - even Hove!

"Not exactly the same but a colleague used to pass on some WTF comments her liftshare lady used to make, like when they were trying to conceive but he didn't want sex with her so he'd cum in a pot and she'd use her fingers to push it up her flue Why would you share that?

Ginger "

Share what???!!!!!

"Not exactly the same but a colleague used to pass on some WTF comments her liftshare lady used to make, like when they were trying to conceive but he didn't want sex with her so he'd cum in a pot and she'd use her fingers to push it up her flue Why would you share that?

Ginger

Share what???!!!!! "

The information not the cum, that would be even weirder

Brighton - even Hove!

Ginger

Share what???!!!!!

The information not the cum, that would be even weirder"

Phew!

Leeds

Ginger "

That is gross euuuuuw

Leeds

"My friends and I used to play a game. If we were walking down a street we would say something really weird as we walked past people just so they would go away thinking what they hell were they talking about?!?

I know a guy who answered the phone in work and as he was moving the receiver up to his head said, loud enough to be picked up by the phone, “and when I pulled it out there was sweetcorn on the end!” before answering it normally.

Said there was a bit of a pause at the other end before they started talking! "

I bet that made people sit up and think!!

Hopefully they were thinking anyway, given that he was talking to an air traffic control tower!

» Add a new message to this topic