FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The best and worst holiday companies.

The best and worst holiday companies.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My preference is jet 2 been with this company both as an air line passenger but also a package holiday.

Superb value a modern up front company no complaints.

The worst was thompson now tui i wouldnt go with them if it was free a big mistake booking with them.

Best airline has to be pan am the worst has to be ryan air......never again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love the cheap price of ryanair but there is that's smell in their plane! It makes me nauseous (insert vomito emoji here)

Love Turkish Airlines and KLM.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Have used On The Beach a few times and never had a problem and to be honest despite being wary for many years, have used Ryanair without a problem a number of times in recent years - yes they're cheap and cheerful (well maybe cheerful is pushing it!!) but you get what you pay for

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Have used On The Beach a few times and never had a problem and to be honest despite being wary for many years, have used Ryanair without a problem a number of times in recent years - yes they're cheap and cheerful (well maybe cheerful is pushing it!!) but you get what you pay for "

Ryan air is cheap and as you say you get what you pay for......their baggage prices are a joke though !!!! the best way with ryan air is just present your self with no baggage and that bucks their system.Ideal way to avoid baggage charges and then buy what you need at your destination.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Have used On The Beach a few times and never had a problem and to be honest despite being wary for many years, have used Ryanair without a problem a number of times in recent years - yes they're cheap and cheerful (well maybe cheerful is pushing it!!) but you get what you pay for

Ryan air is cheap and as you say you get what you pay for......their baggage prices are a joke though !!!! the best way with ryan air is just present your self with no baggage and that bucks their system.Ideal way to avoid baggage charges and then buy what you need at your destination."

To be honest if you compare their prices once baggage has been added to an airline that includes a baggage allowance (which is becoming rarer these days) they're still cheaper - just seems more expensive as it's an add on

» Add a new message to this topic