FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sorry... this isn't right.

Sorry... this isn't right.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ryst In Isolde OP   Woman  over a year ago

your imagination

How good are you at complaining about poor service? Do you send back your steak if its not cooked how you requested? Do you return faulty goods? Or are you someone who prefers not to make a fuss?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

I sent back some food last week. My burger bun was mouldy, so was it's replacement. My son noticed his was too so I refused to pay

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I'm very good with things like this. Always firm yet polite. If something isn't right, I always want it sorting.

I'm not a Victor Meldrew, honest

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

most things i just shrug off...but anything as important as steak warrants a response! polite but firm. Taken me years to get the confidence to complain about things.

Depends what it is but I tend to vote with my wallet and never return.

I'm very assertive when it comes to complaining about poor goods or services and am usually well compensated. I think everyone is worried about bad Internet reviews these days

[Removed by poster at 17/04/18 16:28:03]

I'm polite but these days I stand my ground .It's always good to be polite but don't accept shoddy goods or service

"How good are you at complaining about poor service? Do you send back your steak if its not cooked how you requested? Do you return faulty goods? Or are you someone who prefers not to make a fuss?

"

Very good..

There is no excuse for poor service or badly cooked food...

I'm terrible at it, I'm the type that nods and says it's fine even if it's gross, however I'm good at email complaints or getting my companions to complain for me

I will complain and not accept things so readily nowadays. I’m always polite about it though. X

If I am or have paid for something and it's not right, then yes I will , the amount of times I have sent food back for what ever reason. However i will praise or compliment a well cooked meal

By *ooby birdWoman  over a year ago

North West

I'm really bad - dont like to complain

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I'm very good at complaining and I usually get what I want

A poor steak was the last thing I complained about.

Yes i will send back if im not happy, im a real foody and am very picky where i eat, wont eat in chain pubs like 'beefeater' ect as the foods microwaved rubbish and i end up sending it back. The last terrible meal i had was at "turtle bay' in derby i sent that back 4 times before leaving and going elsewhere, it was about as carabean as mc Donalds.

By *KMaxMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Always complain. I had a meet off Fab once and the woman had mis matching underwear!

I demanded my petrol money back and reported her to the Perv Club commitee.

Sadly she counter complained that I was fat, ugly & rude then flashed her tits at the committee members and they fell for it.

I am considering taking my case to Judge Rinder.

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"How good are you at complaining about poor service? Do you send back your steak if its not cooked how you requested? Do you return faulty goods? Or are you someone who prefers not to make a fuss?

"

Having run a busy restaurant for many years I know there's two ways to complain.

One gets you everything you want and more besides, one doesn't.

The service industry doesn't get it right every time, but the customer isn't always right....

I would use to walk away from any kind of service I wasn’t happy with but now I do complain, we all (mostly lol) work hard to pay for things and we pay those people for a good service so we must make sure we complain about things or things won’t improve.

Geeky x

"Always complain. I had a meet off Fab once and the woman had mis matching underwear!

Sadly she counter complained that I was fat, ugly & rude then flashed her tits at the committee members and they fell for it.

I am considering taking my case to Judge Rinder."

Hope you left her a suitable veri. People need to know before they meet her sort.

Did she have nice tits?

Bristol

"Always complain. I had a meet off Fab once and the woman had mis matching underwear!

Hope you left her a suitable veri. People need to know before they meet her sort.

Did she have nice tits?"

Aren't all tits nice?

I'd never complain about food unless it had like maggots in it. I'd be too worried they'd mess with it before they sent it back out. I just wouldn't go back to the place again.

Can't even remember the last time I complained about something like that. I'm a doormat.

Did she have nice tits?

Aren't all tits nice?"

You haven't seen mine.

I do complain, but my past occupation used to be related to complaining, so I know how to get the result I believe I should have. I think more people should take the time to complain constructively, as it helps companies improve.

The list of chief executives for a company, is really useful when you want to complain. It’s amazing how quickly it gets sorted, when you go to the top.

Easy to yes.

Comes from working customer service desks for years.

Be overly nice ...pisses them iff even more

By *uke7894Man  over a year ago

Travelling

I do yes. Working in kitchens and restaurants so know how the quality of food is and can judge how long they should take based on amount of customers and table size. Food I'm fussy about and the prices would never let them off with quality or issues

That steak you sent back look a like it has free brown sauce.

I never complain a out grub unless I'm prepared to say shove it I'm going a kebab house instead

"Easy to yes.

Comes from working customer service desks for years.

Be overly nice ...pisses them iff even more "

Had that happen to me ,wouldn't let her boyfriend in as its gone 2am ,rules is rules as per licencing act , she threatens us with a shifty trip advisor review so I checked to see if the boss was around and told her she's ugly inside for that one... f off

Bristol

Did she have nice tits?

Aren't all tits nice?

You haven't seen mine. "

We all have. Did you not know about the secret camera built into the forum?

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

I am considering taking my case to Judge Rinder."

Well at least she never had pineapple on her pizza

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Very good. Have had several free meals recently, upgraded hotel room, and an apology from a PPI company among other things.

Even got an old forumites £25 from a major high street chain for petrol costs going to and from their store.

Customer service on this country is going down the toilet. I'm not asking for gold spoons on silk pillows when I complain, just simple basic courtesy. I've often spoken about setting up a training company.

Bristol

Well at least she never had pineapple on her pizza "

You have been known to wear mis matching underwear yourself. This along with your appalling taste in pizza should earn you a permanent ban from the forums.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

I (he) am not the best, if it's edible I'll eat it but wouldn't go back. Mrs N on the other hand takes no prisoners, she's the paying customer and wants exactly what's being offered. Last night I bought a couple of fillet steaks and cooked us dinner after work, she put a complaint in, I'd cooked hers medium well and not medium rare. Harsh!

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I will if I feel I have to, but I am always nice about it and have always had a favourable response. I may not go back if the crime was bad though....

I do, but I try and be as nice as possible about it. I give them a chance to sort it out and if they don’t, I rip them on Trip Adviser

I seem to be forever taking food back at the minute the fast food idea no longer applies cos

They fuck you at the drive thru they fuck you at the drive thru

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I do, but I try and be as nice as possible about it. I give them a chance to sort it out and if they don’t, I rip them on Trip Adviser "

I was just going to say, if they don't sort it amicably, they might get ripped to shreds later!!

"I do, but I try and be as nice as possible about it. I give them a chance to sort it out and if they don’t, I rip them on Trip Adviser

I was just going to say, if they don't sort it amicably, they might get ripped to shreds later!! "

I give them the look that says ‘you’re gonna get it on Yelp later’!

"

If something isn't up to the standard i expect. I'll send it back or complain. I have no time for anyone wasting the time in my life or my money! I nearly went on a rant but i'll refrain

I never send food back to the kitchen, iv worked in a good few kitchens and know what goes on behind the scenes and what some chefs are like, never mess with the people who handle your food.

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

I will complain where it's needed and return faulty things. But always complain nicely and never loose my rag.

Pretty good actually. I recently spent two and a half frustrating hours on the phone to the bank complaining about credit card charges. I got just short of £2000 back plus £100 as a good will gesture for the inconvenience. Result.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Recently free flights compo, free night in a hotel, ex gratia payment from bank, a number of free meals, money back on late trains

I complain about everything

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

I love it when they comeback and say: ‘I’m sorry we can’t get it right evertime’.

Stock reply is: ‘good job you don’t fly airplanes then’.

"

I don't like to make a fuss usually and will put up with food that's not quite hot enough, but if I order a lasagne and it has no pasta in it (yes it's happened!) Then I will send it back.

I've complained by email to benefit about a product, I'm waiting on a response!

At princess finishing school we are taught to be fair and just - to question is something isn’t on par with expectation and to listen to the reasons why. Then we objectively pass a judgement

Ive found the older im getting the more forthcoming i am about things like this. I think its probably down to experience and confidence. I used to shrug it off and accept it. Now i think, i paid for that why should i accept something im not happy with.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Had quite a few free meals from complaining, of course there has to be a genuine reason for complaining.

"I do, but I try and be as nice as possible about it. I give them a chance to sort it out and if they don’t, I rip them on Trip Adviser "

About these eggs.........

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I have sent food back and complained. The children were mortified, complained that it's not British to complain and send food back and told me to never do it again.

"I have sent food back and complained. The children were mortified, complained that it's not British to complain and send food back and told me to never do it again. "

Remind them not to complain when you want them to eat their greens.

"I sent back some food last week. My burger bun was mouldy, so was it's replacement. My son noticed his was too so I refused to pay "

Free anti biotics

By *xplicitMan  over a year ago

donegal

Hate complaining..but hate crap food more so always send it back

.very politely tell them its shit and they afe fine with it..

I’ll complain if I’m not happy however i believe that if I am really happy with something, I’ll give feedback on that too.

Nothing freaks a waiter/waitress out more than when you ask if you can speak to the manager and then tell them just what good service you’ve received.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I prefer to speak quickly to let them know that I've got inappropriate goods and services, including food. I'm not comfortable having and paying for stiff o dislike.

» Add a new message to this topic