FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > cheap thrills

cheap thrills

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It used to be the daily sport I delivered to the oap home on my Raleigh burner..

Now it's high heel pervert and making the ladies who take them off put them back on in work and reluctantly putting them on when they moan or so they think

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Eh?

I confused as well

Bit early to be drinking!!

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

I think he means the ladies at work who kick their shoes off, he likes watching them put them on. He's progressed from his paper-round days...

By *eady and Willing 9Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"I think he means the ladies at work who kick their shoes off, he likes watching them put them on. He's progressed from his paper-round days..."

Are you sure that's what he means?

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"I think he means the ladies at work who kick their shoes off, he likes watching them put them on. He's progressed from his paper-round days..."

Agree.

He could be the the team leader or something like that so sends the women without their shoes on or the moaning ones on tasks which means they have to put their high heeled shoes back on, he's getting off on it.

If they can't understand the post ...move along this is cheap thrills only

"I think he means the ladies at work who kick their shoes off, he likes watching them put them on. He's progressed from his paper-round days...

If they can't understand the post ...move along this is cheap thrills only

"

Only yours though

"I think he means the ladies at work who kick their shoes off, he likes watching them put them on. He's progressed from his paper-round days...

Agree.

He could be the the team leader or something like that so sends the women without their shoes on or the moaning ones on tasks which means they have to put their high heeled shoes back on, he's getting off on it. "

Actually I'm a bouncer..I make sure the night club rules are adhered too..

I love telling the ones that remove the heels due to dire excruciating pain to put them back on.. the feet I've seen thrust under my hooter I must be fab swingers luckiest foot & heel perv

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Agree.

He could be the the team leader or something like that so sends the women without their shoes on or the moaning ones on tasks which means they have to put their high heeled shoes back on, he's getting off on it.

Actually I'm a bouncer..I make sure the night club rules are adhered too..

I love telling the ones that remove the heels due to dire excruciating pain to put them back on.. the feet I've seen thrust under my hooter I must be fab swingers luckiest foot & heel perv "

Ah! Now it all makes sense, lol.

» Add a new message to this topic