FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Phases

Phases

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Before we start this is not a whine or a plea, I’m not after anything, it’s just my site supporters pass runs out tomorrow and I’m kinda like at the stage where I need a break, I do love this site, the banter keeps me sane, and previously when my pass ran out I used it a lot less, does anyone else come and go so to speak or are you all in for the long haul

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Before we start this is not a whine or a plea, I’m not after anything, it’s just my site supporters pass runs out tomorrow and I’m kinda like at the stage where I need a break, I do love this site, the banter keeps me sane, and previously when my pass ran out I used it a lot less, does anyone else come and go so to speak or are you all in for the long haul "

It’s a fiver for three months.

I’ve been here years, have always had site supporter and occasionally hide my profile.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Before we start this is not a whine or a plea, I’m not after anything, it’s just my site supporters pass runs out tomorrow and I’m kinda like at the stage where I need a break, I do love this site, the banter keeps me sane, and previously when my pass ran out I used it a lot less, does anyone else come and go so to speak or are you all in for the long haul "

We tend to vary how we use the site depending on what else is going on in our lives. We're pretty constant in the forums though.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep. Forums are fun when not meeting. You don't have to be a site supporter.

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I don't so much come & go but, my outlook changes & as a result what I want from the site does too. The forums & chat rooms still keep me relatively sane and make me smile so, for that alone I'm always happy to continue supporting the site.

» Add a new message to this topic