FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Board game socials for geeky couples

Board game socials for geeky couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reokink OP   Man  over a year ago

London

I love the social side of swinging, more so when I discover that the people we meet share interests that have nothing to do with swinging. With that in mind I thought it a potentially good idea to see if there are many other couples out there who are on the geeky side of things.

So hands up if you are a couple, live in or near London and like the idea of meeting up with fellow swinging couples who just happen to be into board games like Cards against humanity etc.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yup! We’re do we sign up!!

Mr and Mrs Geeky! X

Yep, we love playing all sorts from cards, pool, general knowledge games etc with sexy forfeits (or not if people are uncomfortable). Nothing better than Mrs Sin playing pool naked with just a pair of heels on! Sadly nowhere near London though, but just wanted to say you’re not alone and it’s not geeky! It’s fun, and breaks the ice and you get to know people on a different level. Can’t beat having lots of laughs/giggles x

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

there is allready a boardgames society munch on the fetish scene in manchester has been going for well over a year

London

"Yup! We’re do we sign up!!

Mr and Mrs Geeky! X"

Ah, first response, hopefully a good sign.

London

"Yep, we love playing all sorts from cards, pool, general knowledge games etc with sexy forfeits (or not if people are uncomfortable). Nothing better than Mrs Sin playing pool naked with just a pair of heels on! Sadly nowhere near London though, but just wanted to say you’re not alone and it’s not geeky! It’s fun, and breaks the ice and you get to know people on a different level. Can’t beat having lots of laughs/giggles x"

Yes a different level is one of the things that put the thought in my head.

London

"there is already a boardgames society munch on the fetish scene in Manchester has been going for well over a year "

Yes we have one in London held for kinksters too. We have attended a few times and always have a good time. If this was to take off I don't think it would tread on their toes being as it is targeted towards swingers as opposed to kinksters

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

Some swinging pals and I had a great evening playing CAH in Liberty Elite last year, it was a fantastic ice breaker.

London

"Some swinging pals and I had a great evening playing CAH in Liberty Elite last year, it was a fantastic ice breaker. "

Nice, my girlfriend loves that game.

Monopoly: Fabswingers Edition?

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Some swinging pals and I had a great evening playing CAH in Liberty Elite last year, it was a fantastic ice breaker.

Nice, my girlfriend loves that game."

We had a really good time that night, folk were dipping in and out of the game and loads of conversations started because of it. I think there was a bit of rumpy pumpy too.

By *ondescriptcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"there is already a board games society munch on the fetish scene in Manchester has been going for well over a year "

Nottingham also has one and so does Birmingham I think.

» Add a new message to this topic