FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Forum post - pictures

Forum post - pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sorry if this has been asked before.

Does anyone think it would be a good idea to be able to insert pictures into your posts in the forums?

For example in the challenge thread where people have to have a pic with red in. It would save having to look at people's profiles to view the pic.

Obviously these pictures would have to be from the person's profile so they would have been approved by admin.

Any opinions are welcome.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I don't think so,some thread's are long enough without trawling through the pics as well.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The bandwidths would cost the site too much money! Can you imagine being able to instantly upload a picture to a forum post? Nobody to moderate it, pictures need a bit of time to be approved before they can be uploaded to the site. Mods are unpaid I believe and wouldnt have the time to go through 100's of forum posts.

But it is a good tool, I've been on sites where you can just instantly upload a picture.

Just be full of dick pics and memes wouldn't it

"The bandwidths would cost the site too much money! Can you imagine being able to instantly upload a picture to a forum post? Nobody to moderate it, pictures need a bit of time to be approved before they can be uploaded to the site. Mods are unpaid I believe and wouldnt have the time to go through 100's of forum posts.

I see what you mean but as I said in the op. Only pre-approved pics could be used not an instant upload like you can on Facebook.

But it is a good tool, I've been on sites where you can just instantly upload a picture. "

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I don't quite get where you are coming from OP, how long does it take to look at someone's public pics?

"The bandwidths would cost the site too much money! Can you imagine being able to instantly upload a picture to a forum post? Nobody to moderate it, pictures need a bit of time to be approved before they can be uploaded to the site. Mods are unpaid I believe and wouldnt have the time to go through 100's of forum posts.

I see what you mean but as I said in the op. Only pre-approved pics could be used not an instant upload like you can on Facebook.

But it is a good tool, I've been on sites where you can just instantly upload a picture. "

But someone would have to preapprove the picture like they do when you upload them to the site. By the time a mods approves it you could have clicked on loads of people's profiles to see their public pics.

"I don't quite get where you are coming from OP, how long does it take to look at someone's public pics? "

On some it could take quite a while. For example on tits out Tuesday if there is a lot to look at

But it is a good tool, I've been on sites where you can just instantly upload a picture.

But someone would have to preapprove the picture like they do when you upload them to the site. By the time a mods approves it you could have clicked on loads of people's profiles to see their public pics. "

I can see where you are coming from. It was just a thought I had whilst browsing the forums.

I'd love to be able to insert GIF or MEME with some special Fab ones!

Would love to have a gif or meme war on fab !!

"I don't quite get where you are coming from OP, how long does it take to look at someone's public pics? "

Yeah, but its the effort involved!!

Its alot of effort clicking on people's profiles!

Jeez!

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I don't quite get where you are coming from OP, how long does it take to look at someone's public pics?

Yeah, but its the effort involved!!

Its alot of effort clicking on people's profiles!

Jeez!"

First world problems eh

» Add a new message to this topic