FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Which year would you pick

Which year would you pick

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *layfullsam OP   Man  over a year ago

Solihull

If you could go back in time and relive just one year from your life what year would it be and why ?

Not counting any birth years or you wouldn't be here answers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oudmoanerWoman  over a year ago

a fuckable place

Sorry but bit of a sad one here....

I would go back two and a half years ago, when my dad also my best friend was still here . Get him to go doctors regardless that we didn’t know anything was wrong, so that he wouldn’t of died so suddenly in front of me holding my hand

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

"Sorry but bit of a sad one here....

I would go back two and a half years ago, when my dad also my best friend was still here . Get him to go doctors regardless that we didn’t know anything was wrong, so that he wouldn’t of died so suddenly in front of me holding my hand "

Aww bless xx

By *ive_Have_FunMan  over a year ago

cork

"Sorry but bit of a sad one here....

I would go back two and a half years ago, when my dad also my best friend was still here . Get him to go doctors regardless that we didn’t know anything was wrong, so that he wouldn’t of died so suddenly in front of me holding my hand "

Oh, that's terrible, so sorry for your loss.

By *ive_Have_FunMan  over a year ago

cork

For me it'd be 1991.

The only woman I ever truly loved (& she loved me) moved to Edinburgh from Ireland.

This was more cheap flights etc.

Sadly due to youth, (she was going out with friends & felt restricted) we broke up the following summer.

She met a new guy but broke up with him 5/6 years later and contacted me out of the blue.

I hadn't the courage to split up with the current GF at the time as I was fearing I'd let her down a second time.

For me when I met her it was the most total love at first sight and it got better and better.

We had so many plans, where to live, kids etc.

I still occasionally weep for her & what we had before she left as I never before or after had those feelings.

There's lots more but I won't go on...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

1998-my first year working in mallorca..

One of the best years of my life

2001 - the year i met my ex.. i would have walked away

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

2000 Just the latter part for call sorts of personal reasons, brings a smile to the face just thinking about it.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

2000 deffo . Debauchery and the best year of my life

1992. It’s like an animal that was released from a cage to discover the wonders of the wild that he never knew about.

92 also had the best music entering the charts.

92 was also during the start of the ManUniteds ‘fergies fledglings’.

So yes, everything was all good around then and I was young enough to not really have any fears of failure.

Agree about the music in 92.

Not sure I'd want to go that far back, but I guess aside from starting high school life was pretty simple back then.

I’d go back to 1993 when I was at school and I’ll tell all those MF what I actually truly thought of them! I’d see the look on their faces and just strut off....

Now that would be an epic day

If I'm just reliving it there's no point but if I could change it, it would be 1983 when I sacrificed a career to make a point that no one was interested in anyway.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

1969, so I could see ma mam again. She passed away 2 days before ma 7th birthday

I know you can’t change the past but Ads and I were chatting about this the other day.

I’d go back to May 1999 and I wouldn’t have opened the door to two old friends from school. Opening that door that night changed my life forever and the only good things that came from opening the door that night was the three boys that I gave birth too over the next 6 years.

I wouldn’t have married him in the September and because I ‘was young and in love’ my life spiraled into debt and not working hard (or even working) and moving from one place to another, don’t get me wrong he was nice but he had no get up and go and it rubbed off on me.

If I hadn’t of opened that door that night when I got a large inheritance from my great aunt I would have been in a position to buy my own house, car etc it would have gave me the great step I needed but I did open that door.

I love my kids to death but I wish they could have a different dad sometimes, one that isn’t a layabout, pub going, spunking off society but yet if you speak to him he is a pillar of the community and very manipulating.

Geeky x

» Add a new message to this topic