FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Whats the worst thing you ve done while d*unk?

Whats the worst thing you ve done while d*unk?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We was at thr comedy club night in town tables at the front and thay was running Norfolk people down , I got up and give them a mouth full . x My sister and i had had a bottle of wine before and i cant drink alot , Werid thing my older girls boy-friends mum was there i never new and told them when she got back about this woman going mad at them for slagging off making fun of the locals , lol xx Did i really do that , Yes. i never see that as fun.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Waaay too many to list!

Done some stupid things sober too

Got married!

once tried to kill my best friend....the only way my pals were able to stop me strangling him was to beat me unconcious.....was the last time I got d*unk (I was 15 at the time)

My life was not in a good place.

"Waaay too many to list!

"

ooo go on tell us xx just think we do things that are really not like us when had one or two drinks .

"once tried to kill my best friend....the only way my pals were able to stop me strangling him was to beat me unconcious.....was the last time I got d*unk (I was 15 at the time)

My life was not in a good place."

well you sorted it now and thats what matter and he is still alive thanks to mates xx

worst thing or worst performance? I was once that pissed that I fell asleep whilst licking a beautiful ladies pussy. After working months trying to get into those knickers I must of been tired. Good thing is we are great friends still and she always reminds me about the time I fucked up. Maybe she wants me to try again because she keeps hinting

"Waaay too many to list!

ooo go on tell us xx just think we do things that are really not like us when had one or two drinks ."

I once lined a few (maybe half a dozen) fireworks up in some trees and sent them hurtling down the road only for them to land on and under a cop car and as it came round the corner and watched in awe as they provided a wonderful display as they ricochet under the car and everywhere as the copper jumped out of his car and ran round like a headless chicken.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"once tried to kill my best friend....the only way my pals were able to stop me strangling him was to beat me unconcious.....was the last time I got d*unk (I was 15 at the time)

My life was not in a good place. well you sorted it now and thats what matter and he is still alive thanks to mates xx"

You said it game,well done to you stu for moving from that place

Stupidest...probably going home with a triad boss and his girlfriend...for reasons you can probably imagine...but she was well fit

"Waaay too many to list!

ooo go on tell us xx just think we do things that are really not like us when had one or two drinks .

I once lined a few (maybe half a dozen) fireworks up in some trees and sent them hurtling down the road only for them to land on and under a cop car and as it came round the corner and watched in awe as they provided a wonderful display as they ricochet under the car and everywhere as the copper jumped out of his car and ran round like a headless chicken.

"

I would have loved to have seen that myself .. good thing he never new it was you ,

I started a food fight in a club and it ended up wrecked! chairs through windows etc.

Only threw some cake at someone for a joke.... maybe shouting food fight didn't help

I have just been crying with laughter over phone to a lady from forums who shall remain nameless and her tale after drinking port and brandy , I am never going to be able to look at a privet hedge again

Hmm pretty tame compared to some, i do have a tendency to have silly accidents whilst d*unk though.. one time i was trying to prove i was sober and climbed over a rail next to a river.. needless to say i ended up in said river.. I have also walked into a lamp post at a mass social in Manchester from another site.

I was a idiot when i was younger use to drink to much all the time and have loads of stupid things i use to do while d*unk

i once got soooo d*unk i couldnt open my mum and dads houses back door i tried and tried to get the key in the lock so decided i'd take a few steps back bend down to key hole level and aim then charge at the door yeah not great idea i didnt realise that the door was unlocked as my mum was stood watching me for 10 mins and as i charged she opened the door so i tripped on the step and ended up in a heap in the kitchen o how fun it was to be young and d*unk

nothin. only thing i do when i drink too much is throw up

After a particularly 'heavy' night out when I was about 23/24, I told my mum about having a 3sum with my then girlfriend and my male cousin.

All I can say is that after my first threesome and several blastaways it seemed like a good idea

Btw I don't think she spoke to me or my cousin for about a fortnight after and am pretty sure the girl was never invited round again !

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I have done some amazingly stupid things when d*unk. All I can say is d*unks must have guardian angels because I always get home, vaguely in one piece, and with my wallet and modesty intact.

Last time I got falling down d*unk my daughter had to let me in as I couldn't find the keyhole. It was a real Saffy/Edina moment.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I can't remember. It was awful though. I just get that feeling.

By *limBobStretchedPantsMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

I had to delete my eBay account as I had a problem buying stuff when d*unk. The worst was a 1/8th scale petrol driven remote controlled tank!! It fired paint balls and everything lol

"I had to delete my eBay account as I had a problem buying stuff when d*unk. The worst was a 1/8th scale petrol driven remote controlled tank!! It fired paint balls and everything lol "
good thing you never bid on somthing that was 1000s , thay may have come looking for you ,

I had a habit of dropping me trousers when I was pissed

I remember a shop window breaking when I fell over pissed.

Pushed a boat on a trailor down a street.

The odd d*unken brawl.

I've been told about a few things I've done when d*unk and had no recolection.

I was d*unk for many, many years and have many, many tales too bawdy for here lol

When me and my hubby were first married we were at the pub with his sister, then we went back to her house for dinner, me and hubby were sitting on sofa and i kept playing with his cock right in front of his sister. He must have had a few himself because he didnt tell me to stop doing it.

I bought a 6ft plastic tree off ebay

I got sooooo squiffy that one of our local club's bouncers had to carry me and my friend down 3 flights of stairs and out to the car where my Dad was waiting............10 years later...... BOTH our Dad's are STILL takin the piss!

I mooned a security camera in Hereford town centre one Saturday night!

And I turn a bit clepto looking for beer trophies....!

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

Opps a lot of things, but heres one or two of them

1. Went skinny dipping in bangor(N.I) was 2am in morning, middle of october, while Mr A non swimmer, was trying to coax me and friend back in as a crowd was coming along beach. Friends hubby was in car fast asleep

2. Went out one night wearing hotpants and this type of net top with just a bra underneath(was much younger). Well anyway at end of night we decided we wanted some chips. So went into chippy and i took it into my head that the bra I had on was annoying me and had to come off. So whipped bra off ant there was my nipples poking through this net top

I really shouldn't be let loose at times

By *U1966Man  over a year ago

Devon

Dancing naked on table in local pub fell off onto wine glass broke stuck stem in my side luckily hit rib woke up next day covered in blood

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Drove to my works Xmas do. I live out in the sticks and have an off-road route so the police can`t do me! Well I had more than I should have, even for an off-road route but I still thought I was still capable. However, the incedent in question took place on a minor road not 1/4 mile away from my house!

I recalled seeing a huge chunk of wood in the road and thought it was a good idea to drive my Range Rover astride it rather than hitting it with a wheel should it blow a tyre or pull the steering, which I did. I felt the car wiggle on the frozen grass verge, not much and I continued the rest of the way home.

The following morning, I passed the same spot on my way to work. The big stick was little more than a twig that no self respecting dog would even bother to pick up but the skid mark on the grass verge was over 50 yards long and inches away from the edge of a water filled ditch so deep it easily swallowed up my Rangy with ease with me trapped driver`s side down in the no doubt freezing cold water.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Fucked a pug ugly bloke ...many years ago now, but still haunts me

"Fucked a pug ugly bloke ...many years ago now, but still haunts me "

Didnt think youd remember me

Lots lol but most cringe worthy is stripping in one of Sheffields biggest night clubs full monty style.

Every now and then it still pops into my mind and I cry a little inside! Was a works night out

The list is endless, walked 3 miles from Manchester centre to my home completly naked, another was in Sheffield on a boys outing, been on the piss since 11am and made it back to the hotel at 3am smashed.... Found a bible in my room and then proceeded to walk around naked with this bible waking people up so I could excorcise them. Never did go back to sheffield.

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Pissed in my guitar...and didnt realise it til a few days later..it was still sloshing about!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Forgot where i lived

my worst was waking up in hospital with two broken legs. then spending 4 months in a wheel chair.

"Fucked a pug ugly bloke ...many years ago now, but still haunts me "

oh, i've done that sober !

"Fucked a pug ugly bloke ...many years ago now, but still haunts me

oh, i've done that sober ! "

see i blooming knew men dont look at the mantle when they poking or blowing the fire in your case

Sent me phone number ta moody cow xx

"Sent me phone number ta moody cow xx "

xx

"Sent me phone number ta moody cow xx "

O you in BIG TROUBLE boyo

"Sent me phone number ta moody cow xx

O you in BIG TROUBLE boyo "

Who is this Moodycow

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

went to a social in Ipswich with Princess Pussy and her ex in his motor home. Woke in the night needing a wee...got out of bed....forgetting that I was in the bed over the cab and almost 5 foot off the floor I ended up half-way up the campervan with a lot of bruises and a broken toe

"went to a social in Ipswich with Princess Pussy and her ex in his motor home. Woke in the night needing a wee...got out of bed....forgetting that I was in the bed over the cab and almost 5 foot off the floor I ended up half-way up the campervan with a lot of bruises and a broken toe"

And I wasn't really laughing when I found out honest xx

Decided to leap frog a concrete bollard in a pencil skirt when pissed. Ended up stuck on top of bollard

Ohh.. Was about to say nothing.. but worst one has to be getting very d*unk at my mates party... I was one of very few girls invited.. I was one of the lads mostly..

but after a few drinks they used to notice I was a girl

Well long story short.. apparently I was being very erm.. flirty... I woke up and found myself in just a t shirt.. and pants.. ( not even mine)

I asked my best mate who was in the room with me... and he said that he had locked me in with him after I had taken on the whole of the college rugby team... Everyone told me the same.. as I went down for breakfast.. I was mortified..

Anyway, the shame was with me for ages... till eventually they decided to show me some footage.. and my best mate had actually carried me upstairs.. put me in some of his clothes because I had been sick over mine.. gave me some of his sisters pants. Put me to bed.. then slept in my room to protect my honor..

Yet they had all happily let me think for weeks that I had fucked the lot of them... That will teach me.. lol

Cali x

Oh yer I have been sick on a cock

"Oh yer I have been sick on a cock "

haha was it big or did you eat something that bad?

"Oh yer I have been sick on a cock

haha was it big or did you eat something that bad? "

both, it was a big bad cock

"Oh yer I have been sick on a cock "

haha - one of my friends was sick down a guys neck and back while he was goin down on her

i don't know who was more mortified, him or her

in my student days (im much more sensible now!) i got home desperate for a wee, in my d*unken stupor i decided that it would be best to wee in the front garden, then thought what if wee on my clothes, so i took them all off! i then staggered round and wee'd only then to realise i'd wee'd on my pile of clothes! I couldnt find my key had to bang on the door naked with a pile of pissy clothes !

» Add a new message to this topic