FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > JOHNNY XFATOR .

JOHNNY XFATOR .

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Only johnny could have pulled that song off .. He is just so sweet and lovely .. love seeing him on xfator. Rock week and he rocked it . love him or hate him what a lovely soul x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

"Only johnny could have pulled that song off .. He is just so sweet and lovely .. love seeing him on xfator. Rock week and he rocked it . love him or hate him what a lovely soul x"

Why do all the women love a gay bloke?

Then again..whats a straight blokes most common fantasy?

Fair dooooo's I spose..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I want to see Johnny in the jungle lol Im a celeb get me out of here. I think he is our next Stacey love her too.

"I want to see Johnny in the jungle lol Im a celeb get me out of here. I think he is our next Stacey love her too."
just think theres somthing really nice about him .. Your so right he would be so good in the jungle .. creaming alot i am sure , lol them bugs biting his bits.

screaming lol creaming , lol xx

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter that he is gay.

He is a nice humble person, who hasn't got alot going on in his life, and this will probably be the high point for him, he isn't up his arse and you can see he is just pleased to be there and having fun.

So good on him and I hope he wins.

Rather him than any of the boring packaged groups who werent even groups when they arrived and godforbid its the pre-packaged Mishca B. No thank you.

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

He is a nice man not a bit like the awful wagner. He can sing.. I cant wait to see him doing drag shows once this is over he going to be a superb Drag Queen. I would love to see him in the jungle and I agree Stacey is lovely .

He is just naturally funny maybe the next Lily Savage/Paul Ogrady with out the bite.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Have to admit I have a soft spot for him even if I don't really like his singing.

He is just a likeable, sweet and funny guy that I just want to hug everytime I see him.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

"Only johnny could have pulled that song off .. He is just so sweet and lovely .. love seeing him on xfator. Rock week and he rocked it . love him or hate him what a lovely soul x

Fair dooooo's I spose.."

Some women like some gay blokes but not because they are gay.

Johnny seems a decent human being in his own right with an unusual singing voice but with a huge personality and the ability to entertain.

THAT's why people like him.

He's on the X factor as he is an entertainer. Nothing to do with his sexual preferences.

By *orestersCouple  over a year ago

The Forest

Gay entertainers always seem more flamboyant and fun. I cite as evidence, though not preference, Elton John, Boy George, George Michael, Brad Pitt, Julian Clary and Kenneth Williams amongst many others.

"He is just naturally funny maybe the next Lily Savage/Paul Ogrady with out the bite."
Do you know you could be right x

im sure he will make more cash than us in 2012!!

just its going to be hard finding good songs for him .... to sing i rember jimmy Summervill very high like him . Maybe thay will pick one of his songs ..

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

"Only johnny could have pulled that song off .. He is just so sweet and lovely .. love seeing him on xfator. Rock week and he rocked it . love him or hate him what a lovely soul x

Fair dooooo's I spose..

Some women like some gay blokes but not because they are gay.

Johnny seems a decent human being in his own right with an unusual singing voice but with a huge personality and the ability to entertain.

THAT's why people like him.

He's on the X factor as he is an entertainer. Nothing to do with his sexual preferences."

Very true Granny...but Louie is trying to turn him into a novelty gay act instead of just letting him be what he went there to be...a singer.

I actually dont like his performances but I think he is a nice person.

Cali

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I think he is a lovely humble man and i hope he gets soemthig on his time on xfacfor, inter_iews, adverts anything so he can have a abettr quaility of life

"I think he is a lovely humble man and i hope he gets soemthig on his time on xfacfor, inter_iews, adverts anything so he can have a abettr quaility of life"
Yes your right he comes across very humble and he cant belive people are voting for him. Not the sort of man i would get the hots for but a man you would love to have as a life long friend .

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

good on him.. he knows he probably won't win but hopes he gets a job from it.

good luck Jonny

"I want to see Johnny in the jungle lol Im a celeb get me out of here. I think he is our next Stacey love her too."

mmmmm stacey does it for me xx

» Add a new message to this topic