FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Let no man put asunda and all that

Let no man put asunda and all that

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok call me naive if you like,but could someone please tell me the difference between swinging and adultery.

would like to know as just because your partner or whoever he is consents to you having extra sexual relations with other men or women......is it still not adultery in the eyes of religious groups,especially if you both said your vows to each other in church....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't think it's any of my business. It is between the man the woman and their God.

Yes it is the same but only if ya religious

Nowadays ya can pick and chose the service and vows to suit you anyway

Morally no it's not the same if you both agree to it then that's ok In my opinion

I really don't think that a relationship should stop you enjoying life to the full anyway

If however a partner falls for someone else emotionally and does things behind their partners back I would then class that as adulterous

But that's just how I see it

Trust and emotional loyalty are paramount to me xx

"Yes it is the same but only if ya religious

Nowadays ya can pick and chose the service and vows to suit you anyway

Morally no it's not the same if you both agree to it then that's ok In my opinion

I really don't think that a relationship should stop you enjoying life to the full anyway

If however a partner falls for someone else emotionally and does things behind their partners back I would then class that as adulterous

But that's just how I see it

Trust and emotional loyalty are paramount to me xx "

ok i get where yr coming from...am just curious...

I dont know enough about religion nor want to...however...

saying ur vows is about love,trust,commitment

swinging is about sex(and its many guises)

and to be honest many religions ethics are broken by those who 'impose' them

When I took my wedding vows I promised to obey too...never did!

Flippancy aside, I was a virgin bride so no one to cast asunder and I only cleaved my husband onto me.

If I hadn't divorced my husband would probably have been the only man I slept with.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

Adultery is having sexual relations with another person outside of your marriage whether your partner knows or not.

If your partner agrees to the adultery all well and good but it is still adultery in the eyes of the church or which ever other body performed the marriage service.

Marriage is a LEGALLY binding CONTRACT between two people. These days people tend to treat marriage like a fairy story and want to re - write it all the time to suit themselves.

I am not a religious zealot and about to bring forth brimstone and treacle BUT I'm not a lover of hypocrisy .. So ... if people wish to go against the churches wishes and shag others i'd rather they renounce God altogether rather than just pick and choose the bits they like and the bits they don't.

Religion is a contract between Deities and their faithful. People these days tend to treat it like a box of Quality Street. Nicking the big juicy purple one but leaving the skinny toffee at the bottom of the tin. They should be eating it all and showing some restraint, backbone, fibre and responsibility. How about a bit of putting others first?

Monogamy , Celibacy , Religion. Three evils.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Ok call me naive if you like...."

Naive.

Just remind me again.... how many threads have you contributed to where the subject was about being married and cheating? I ask because I've lost count.

Yet you need to ask this question... out of naivety... hmmmmmmm.

Bloody hell Grann, I was just gonna say that, yes, OP, you are being naive.

And posting this subject Again, in order to try and justify your lifestyle choice.

I think you need to have a little more faith in yourself, YOU made the choice, why do you need to keep recycling the subject in the forums to justify it to us, you just need to find a way to be at peace with it yourself.

"Bloody hell Grann, I was just gonna say that, yes, OP, you are being naive.

And posting this subject Again, in order to try and justify your lifestyle choice.

I think you need to have a little more faith in yourself, YOU made the choice, why do you need to keep recycling the subject in the forums to justify it to us, you just need to find a way to be at peace with it yourself."

one thread before i believe...if my memory serves me correctly...

"Bloody hell Grann, I was just gonna say that, yes, OP, you are being naive.

I think you need to have a little more faith in yourself, YOU made the choice, why do you need to keep recycling the subject in the forums to justify it to us, you just need to find a way to be at peace with it yourself.

one thread before i believe...if my memory serves me correctly..."

In which case you should perhaps have remembered the answers and are also very unlikely to be naive, are you?

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

And don't forget to recycle the empties.

Adultery involves deceit. Swinging doesn't. There endeth the lesson.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Adultery is having sexual relations with another person outside of your marriage whether your partner knows or not.

If your partner agrees to the adultery all well and good but it is still adultery in the eyes of the church or which ever other body performed the marriage service.

Marriage is a LEGALLY binding CONTRACT between two people. These days people tend to treat marriage like a fairy story and want to re - write it all the time to suit themselves.

I am not a religious zealot and about to bring forth brimstone and treacle BUT I'm not a lover of hypocrisy .. So ... if people wish to go against the churches wishes and shag others i'd rather they renounce God altogether rather than just pick and choose the bits they like and the bits they don't.

Religion is a contract between Deities and their faithful. People these days tend to treat it like a box of Quality Street. Nicking the big juicy purple one but leaving the skinny toffee at the bottom of the tin. They should be eating it all and showing some restraint, backbone, fibre and responsibility. How about a bit of putting others first?

Monogamy , Celibacy , Religion. Three evils. "

So was abraham an adulterer,or Jacob...when their choices were sanctioned by God

You may think i am a hypocrite, personally i will "choose" the bits about loving your fellow man and remember Jesus did not stone the woman who had committed adultery...whereas he said those who mistreated the weak,the poor the prisioners would be judged and found guilty(revelations)

hexham

"Adultery involves deceit. Swinging doesn't. There endeth the lesson. "

+1

The golden rule,treat others as you wish to be treated

"Adultery involves deceit. Swinging doesn't. There endeth the lesson. "

Beautifully and consisely put Wishy!

At the end of the day, one has to live with the consequences of his/her decisions, and most importantly, IMHO, his/her conscience.

"

Marriage is a LEGALLY binding CONTRACT between two people. "

I've often chuckled at the fact that you go to a church to get legally married, but have to go to court to get legally un-married.

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"

Marriage is a LEGALLY binding CONTRACT between two people.

I've often chuckled at the fact that you go to a church to get legally married, but have to go to court to get legally un-married. "

And that you only need one marriage licence. Yet most others have to be renewed at some point

"People these days tend to treat it like a box of Quality Street. Nicking the big juicy purple one but leaving the skinny toffee at the bottom of the tin. "

Please tell me where to find those who do not like the chocolate covered toffees or the gold round toffee ones, as I love those and don't like the big purple ones!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Adultery involves deceit. Swinging doesn't. There endeth the lesson.

Beautifully and consisely put Wishy!"

ditto,

regardless of whether religion involved or not

"People these days tend to treat it like a box of Quality Street. Nicking the big juicy purple one but leaving the skinny toffee at the bottom of the tin.

Please tell me where to find those who do not like the chocolate covered toffees or the gold round toffee ones, as I love those and don't like the big purple ones!

"

oh oh I will swap all the gold toffee ones for all the big purple ones

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

I like the green triangles.

"I like the green triangles."

yuk they the ones always left at bottom of tin you can have them if you want

Some of us should get together and share a tin of Quality Streets!

"Some of us should get together and share a tin of Quality Streets! "

I likes that idea

"Some of us should get together and share a tin of Quality Streets!

I likes that idea "

Whos going to the XMas social- I will bring a tin

I likes that idea

Whos going to the XMas social- I will bring a tin "

not me I know save it till the 1 in the New year I am going to that 1 oh Im so full of good ideas me

I likes that idea

Whos going to the XMas social- I will bring a tin "

I'll be there!

I likes that idea

I'll be there! "

Oooh looks like its just me and you then eating them all!!!

I likes that idea

I'll be there!

Oooh looks like its just me and you then eating them all!!!"

awwww but but pwease pretty pwease wiv a cherry on da top save me the purple ones be ya bestest fweind honnist innit

I likes that idea

I'll be there!

Oooh looks like its just me and you then eating them all!!!"

We will be there too

.....and if we run short of the purple ones *stares at tess's avatar*

"Adultery is having sexual relations with another person outside of your marriage whether your partner knows or not.

So was abraham an adulterer,or Jacob...when their choices were sanctioned by God

You may think i am a hypocrite, personally i will "choose" the bits about loving your fellow man and remember Jesus did not stone the woman who had committed adultery...whereas he said those who mistreated the weak,the poor the prisioners would be judged and found guilty(revelations)"

from my understanding of your first point yes... and i think it speaks volumes about the stance taken in said accounts, as to how truly important it is, its Religion and those enforcing its rules not its God(s) which is making the judgements in my experience. Which ties nicely to your second point.

Sometimes think Jesus would be face palming at how many of his followers enforce the rules he suggested were pointless, the very hypocrites he passionately hated,... Irony.

I likes that idea

I'll be there!

We will be there too

.....and if we run short of the purple ones *stares at tess's avatar* "

THEY are not for eating!!

(And El Moodo Cowo, will get you some of those giant ones!

I likes that idea

I'll be there!

We will be there too

.....and if we run short of the purple ones *stares at tess's avatar*

THEY are not for eating!!

(And El Moodo Cowo, will get you some of those giant ones! "

have I told you lately that I love you

Merseyside

You may think i am a hypocrite, personally i will "choose" the bits about loving your fellow man and remember Jesus did not stone the woman who had committed adultery...whereas he said those who mistreated the weak,the poor the prisioners would be judged and found guilty(revelations)"

Did Goldilocks really go into the woods ?

Merseyside

"

Marriage is a LEGALLY binding CONTRACT between two people.

I've often chuckled at the fact that you go to a church to get legally married, but have to go to court to get legally un-married.

And that you only need one marriage licence. Yet most others have to be renewed at some point"

Yeah but Yeah but .... not everything is repeats on the BBC!

Merseyside

God's sake ...... They are MY Quality St.

Back offfff !!

"God's sake ...... They are MY Quality St.

Back offfff !!"

No, bite me!

hexham

John 10,dont try to remember scripture when watching rugby

Back offfff !!"

Actually, since I am buying them, until I hand them out...

THEY ARE ALL MINE

hexham

You may think i am a hypocrite, personally i will "choose" the bits about loving your fellow man and remember Jesus did not stone the woman who had committed adultery...whereas he said those who mistreated the weak,the poor the prisioners would be judged and found guilty(revelations)

Did Goldilocks really go into the woods ?"

You either accept the terms others base their faith on or dont reference religion in your replies...you cant have your cake and eat it

Back offfff !!

THEY ARE ALL MINE "

I dont mind I wont have any you all have them

How many BIG purple ones did you say i am getting

Psssssst, ladies, we are in danger for being told off for hijacking the thread!

hexham

"Psssssst, ladies, we are in danger for being told off for hijacking the thread! "

Yes...stop interupting my sermon with talk of chocolate...unless i can have a green one

"Psssssst, ladies, we are in danger for being told off for hijacking the thread! "

what quality street where cant see any mention of them at all

"Psssssst, ladies, we are in danger for being told off for hijacking the thread!

Yes...stop interupting my sermon with talk of chocolate...unless i can have a green one "

You can have the green ones I dont like them

Who's Jack?

Oh yeah... Hi Jack

hexham

BTW...is this annoying anyone else...

ASUNDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hexham

"Psssssst, ladies, we are in danger for being told off for hijacking the thread!

Yes...stop interupting my sermon with talk of chocolate...unless i can have a green one

You can have the green ones I dont like them "

i know...im perverse

You can have the green ones I dont like them "

I'm still after them big purple ones up there somewhere^^^^^

"BTW...is this annoying anyone else...

ASUNDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Nope cos I dont know what ASUNDER is unless its as in get your ass under this

You can have the green ones I dont like them

I'm still after them big purple ones up there somewhere^^^^^ "

Will share but only if i get more than 1

hexham

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope cos I dont know what ASUNDER is unless its as in get your ass under this "

*positions herself under moody*

Nope cos I dont know what ASUNDER is unless its as in get your ass under this

*positions herself under moody* "

well i love being the Horny devil and thats how john loves me so cant be bad in my eyes , lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Thought it was a new word for married and cheating.

My spelling is crap im the first to admit it but i didnt go to a swedish finishing school

Merseyside

Did Goldilocks really go into the woods ?

You either accept the terms others base their faith on or dont reference religion in your replies...you cant have your cake and eat it "

Whose list of ulimatums are you reading from ?

See this cake ?

Merseyside

Back offfff !!

THEY ARE ALL MINE

How many BIG purple ones did you say i am getting "

For you Moody..... I'll get the whopping big individual gigantic purple one x

Back offfff !!

THEY ARE ALL MINE

For you Moody..... I'll get the whopping big individual gigantic purple one x "

I Know I know just because I can fit it all in my mouth at once x

Merseyside

It was annoying me but I was being a lady and not mentioning it.

Did you know that overuse of exclamation marks is a sign of sexual frustration ?

Merseyside

Back offfff !!

THEY ARE ALL MINE

I Know I know just because I can fit it all in my mouth at once x"

Noooooooo So's you can sit n watch me eat it !

hexham

Did you know that overuse of exclamation marks is a sign of sexual frustration ?"

i better go have a wank then!

Merseyside

"well i love being the Horny devil and thats how john loves me so cant be bad in my eyes , lol "

Yes Jo ....but what chocolate do you like ?

Back offfff !!

THEY ARE ALL MINE

Noooooooo So's you can sit n watch me eat it !"

You like making a grown woman cry

hexham

My spelling is crap im the first to admit it but i didnt go to a swedish finishing school "

if you did would it be a turnip for the books?

Ok i'll get me coat

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

My spelling is crap im the first to admit it but i didnt go to a swedish finishing school

if you did would it be a turnip for the books?

Ok i'll get me coat "

Youve convinced me, im better of having a day in bed then reading the forums

Merseyside

Back offfff !!

THEY ARE ALL MINE

You like making a grown woman cry "

No. There are better things to make grown women do. Fnarrrrr !

Merseyside

Did you know that overuse of exclamation marks is a sign of sexual frustration ?

i better go have a wank then! "

Do you know the difference between a purple quality street and a wank ?

hexham

Do you know the difference between a purple quality street and a wank ?"

No,but my fave vibe is my big purple one...so i am loving this thread for my own reasons

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

To be honest I don't get why you want this subject brought up as it normally annoys you on other threads, but here is what I think.

I think whatever YOU do with YOUR life is YOUR business. I think that you do not have to justify it to me or anyone else and neither does any other married person playing alone.

At the same time, I don't think swinging has anything to do with cheating, swinging is normally knowing what each other is getting up to as it is normally done in front of them, so there is no deceit going on. There is the difference.

It won't matter how many threads anyone opens on this subject, people will have their views on it and some are very strong views, I doubt if trying to twist it around to accuse swingers of cheating to justify what you are doing will make them change their mind.

If I was playing alone, would I start threads or justify what I do on other threads? Would I hell...if people can't accept I have a choice what I do with my life then it would be me saying " tough"

Back offfff !!

THEY ARE ALL MINE

You like making a grown woman cry

No. There are better things to make grown women do. Fnarrrrr ! "

take note of the date and time cos it doesnt happen often but I really dont know what to say to that apart from my screen needs wiping again

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Oh and I like the purple ones.

"Oh and I like the purple ones."

Hands off! I have my work cut out with moody already

Here... have some fig rolls instead

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Oh and I like the purple ones.

Hands off! I have my work cut out with moody already

Here... have some fig rolls instead "

Ah ha, the plan worked

"Oh and I like the purple ones."

you can have 2

you can have 2 "

Takes back the big purple ones , swap you a big purple 1 for a fig role

Merseyside

Do you know the difference between a purple quality street and a wank ?

No,but my fave vibe is my big purple one...so i am loving this thread for my own reasons "

You are doing that ......over a semi religious text? Ubeli....... I believe it !

you can have 2

Takes back the big purple ones , swap you a big purple 1 for a fig role "

Pssssttttt! Moody... the figgy's are out of date

ok i love them too and the green ones so we will swop .lol one or two.

you can have 2

Takes back the big purple ones , swap you a big purple 1 for a fig role

Pssssttttt! Moody... the figgy's are out of date "

Takes back offer of a swap enjoy your fig rolls Ruggers

By *razydriver8Couple  over a year ago

plymouth

to the OP.

a·sun·der (-sndr)

adv.

1. Into separate parts or pieces: broken asunder.

2. Apart from each other either in position or in direction: The curtains had been drawn asunder.

if we take the word "asunder" as its literal meaning, then swinging with consent, to me, means that your not apart, your together in your activities ..

ps,, Moody, fancy sharing some big purple ones with me.. i love to nibble the chocy of the outside before biting into the sweet nut on the inside...

"to the OP.

a·sun·der (-sndr)

adv.

1. Into separate parts or pieces: broken asunder.

2. Apart from each other either in position or in direction: The curtains had been drawn asunder.

if we take the word "asunder" as its literal meaning, then swinging with consent, to me, means that your not apart, your together in your activities ..

ps,, Moody, fancy sharing some big purple ones with me.. i love to nibble the chocy of the outside before biting into the sweet nut on the inside... "

mmmmm now your talking we may need a few though I do so love nuts

» Add a new message to this topic