FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Talking openly with friends about swing experiences

Talking openly with friends about swing experiences

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do you go about speaking of what goes on in this 'scene/lifestyle'?

As in.....

Well, I've always been an adventurous kind of girl, when given chance, but I'm new to this, with just a couple of experiences.

But Oh My Gawd, I'm so excited about future plans and the experiences I do have, that I want someone to talk to about it, other than my partner.

We're experiencing these times together, so obviously do talk about it, but I want a friend I can openly talk with about just how naughty or lucky I can be.

*A*

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I tell all my friends. Obviously don’t name names or anything tho x

By *exymidscouple2017Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"How do you go about speaking of what goes on in this 'scene/lifestyle'?

As in.....

Well, I've always been an adventurous kind of girl, when given chance, but I'm new to this, with just a couple of experiences.

But Oh My Gawd, I'm so excited about future plans and the experiences I do have, that I want someone to talk to about it, other than my partner.

We're experiencing these times together, so obviously do talk about it, but I want a friend I can openly talk with about just how naughty or lucky I can be.

*A*"

It's hard but we keep quiet as none of our real life friends or family know about our lifestyle.

And that's the way we like it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A here,

I’ve told a few of my friends varying degrees of what I do/have done. Most of them don’t believe it or think I’m exaggerating. The one that believes me just thinks it’s awesome and wants to get into it himself ha

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

I have one friend who knows. She's my safety when I go on a new meet. It intrigues her but not enough to try.

close friends dont get it always, but they sometimes ask me about the swing and bdsm lifestyle as they are nosey

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

I have 2 very good friends that know im on here. Trust was there with them and know they wouldnt say a thing to anyone. Used one as my safety line when i first started. No judgement from them at all.

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

No one in vanilla world knows we're here but sometime's i think it would be nice to have someone( a mate) you can talk to about it without going into details about it if thar makes sense

It all comes down to trust, if you someone not to blab all over town then fine, I don't do it because of my job

[Removed by poster at 31/03/18 11:39:39]

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

I have a few close, trusted, friends within the swinging world whom I confide in when I need to, but without going into details as I feel thats something between me and those I meet.

Occasionally for a giggle when catching up with vanilla friends and they ask what I've been up to, I'll tell them... with a deadpan expression... and they'll crack up laughing because they think I'm joking

I talk to 2 very trusted friends x

We don’t have any friends that we could talk to about this, it’s private and stays away from our vanilla life x

By *appy squirrelWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

I am picky with friends- so completely trust my good ones and they know what I get up to although none of them are doing anything like it themselves. they are always curious and non judgemental and just shake their head at times

By *aughtypair555Couple  over a year ago

north west

I’ve told two of my friends - the more open minded ones . Mr has mentioned to one of his mates about one of our experiences. It’s good to talk about it with someone else x

By *ubiousOatcakeMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

I have one friend who would be the one I would tell if I was telling any friends, but he wouldn’t get it.

Elsewhere, I won’t discuss who I’m meeting, when I’m meeting, or what happens when I meet them.

This is not a criticism of anyone else’s approach, btw.

I’d count yourself lucky if you feel you have people you can share this with. Most people who I know wouldn’t get it. They’re happy with their vanilla life style (and each to their own) something like this they just would not understand, which is a shame - because I would like someone to talk to about it.

"I’d count yourself lucky if you feel you have people you can share this with. Most people who I know wouldn’t get it. They’re happy with their vanilla life style (and each to their own) something like this they just would not understand, which is a shame - because I would like someone to talk to about it. "

that word Vanilla,

99.9% arent vanilla in bed

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I dont discuss my intimate details of a meet with anyone not even my partner. Not even my meets know what i do with other meets.

[Removed by poster at 31/03/18 12:31:13]

"I have one friend who would be the one I would tell if I was telling any friends, but he wouldn’t get it.

Elsewhere, I won’t discuss who I’m meeting, when I’m meeting, or what happens when I meet them.

This is not a criticism of anyone else’s approach, btw.

"

Being a single female it helps to have someone trustworthy who knows where you are in case of any danger. I have been lucky to date but always best not to take risks.

I don't go into detail of who I am meeting and what goes on during a meet though...

"I have a few close, trusted, friends within the swinging world whom I confide in when I need to, but without going into details as I feel thats something between me and those I meet.

Occasionally for a giggle when catching up with vanilla friends and they ask what I've been up to, I'll tell them... with a deadpan expression... and they'll crack up laughing because they think I'm joking "

Ha yeah I do the deadpan thing too!!

"How do you go about speaking of what goes on in this 'scene/lifestyle'?

As in.....

*A*"

I am lucky enough to be part of a kik group of local ladies that are all into the lifestyle. We talk about all sorts and have built a lovely friendship! It came about from a forum post.. Maybe setting one up in your area may benefit you? X

By *hinypants77Man  over a year ago

Leeds

I was at a wedding yesterday and one of the guests wives was seriously flirting with me all night. I did wonder if they were swingers but didn’t try it on. Was tempted to take her back to my room and fuck her senseless but I’m far too polite.

Ended up getting d*unk and told one of my best mates about all my naughty adventures. Definitely said too much and I think he was a bit shocked.

» Add a new message to this topic