FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > HIGNFY

HIGNFY

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uckscouple2007 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

The 2nd show of the current season tonight and absolutely hillarious ... both shows so far been helped by the news which has made it easy for the writers ... hope there is fresh news when go again to see a recording in December

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow, lucky you.......

I once booked tickets to go on Question Time in Birmingham, but the train I needed to catch was cancelled (this was in '96). I called the Beeb and explained the situation, they invited me to the next showing in Exceter, organised a car for me and my question was what can be done to improve the awfull mess that had become of the train service after privatisation..........

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"The 2nd show of the current season tonight and absolutely hillarious ... both shows so far been helped by the news which has made it easy for the writers ... hope there is fresh news when go again to see a recording in December "

Enjoy...we used to go to loads of radio 4 comedy recordings as students...quite often the best bits never get aired

Btw loved the way the dozy tory had the piss taken out of her...would still fuck her though

By *uckscouple2007 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"Enjoy...we used to go to loads of radio 4 comedy recordings as students...quite often the best bits never get aired

"

we're going to another radio4 recording tomorrow at broadcasting house, starring Kevin bishop and have applied for tickets for couple of show's at the start of November..

they're all a great night out

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

"The 2nd show of the current season tonight and absolutely hillarious ... both shows so far been helped by the news which has made it easy for the writers ... hope there is fresh news when go again to see a recording in December

Enjoy...we used to go to loads of radio 4 comedy recordings as students...quite often the best bits never get aired

Btw loved the way the dozy tory had the piss taken out of her...would still fuck her though "

Dozy ? Far from it. And noooo im not a tory.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A great show. Hislop and Mertons sense of humour are very different but good!

» Add a new message to this topic