FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Anger in the forums

Anger in the forums

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How many angry people have been posting in the forums today, lots of dummies being spat out

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *rey445Man  over a year ago

hometown

I've been entertaining my self reading the dummy spit outs for about an hour now

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Definetly been an odd day

"Definetly been an odd day"
and may I say, I think you conducted yourself with eloquence and restraint

hometown

Shallow.... nah just pretentious

"Definetly been an odd day and may I say, I think you conducted yourself with eloquence and restraint"
me? First time ive had that said to me

"Definetly been an odd day and may I say, I think you conducted yourself with eloquence and restraintme? First time ive had that said to me "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've only seen one. Looks like I'm missing out

hometown

"I've only seen one. Looks like I'm missing out "

There's so many, go have a read you'll be there all night laughing

"I've only seen one. Looks like I'm missing out "
it's been fun, I have to admit to sticking my 2p worth in today, more so than usual

there have been a few the last couple of days...same people mostly..awfully cross! one i put down to delayed adolescence, the other to an early male menopause..

I find people's attempts at sarcasm a laugh. And even more of a laugh seeing how far they will go with it.

hometown

"I find people's attempts at sarcasm a laugh. And even more of a laugh seeing how far they will go with it. "

Not very far in your case, you might hit the cervix

"I find people's attempts at sarcasm a laugh. And even more of a laugh seeing how far they will go with it.

Not very far in your case, you might hit the cervix"

Thats actually the best I've heard all night. Props to you.

hometown

Easy fella, just playing, I saw where you were coming from in your post and personally didn't see the harm although it was funny to see everybody getting angered so easily

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Not been on much until later, but that is the reason that I'm still on here after about 13 years, there's always something to amuse me

Ahhh seen a few now

hometown

"Ahhh seen a few now "

Any you recommend for a good read?

"I find people's attempts at sarcasm a laugh. And even more of a laugh seeing how far they will go with it. "
you have to be honest, you did wind a few people up today, I don't think you did yourself any favours, need to chill a bit, it's all about having fun, not just sex, but hey, what do i know

"Easy fella, just playing, I saw where you were coming from in your post and personally didn't see the harm although it was funny to see everybody getting angered so easily"

I know. And I find the older people on here are easily angered. Talking over 40s.

"I find people's attempts at sarcasm a laugh. And even more of a laugh seeing how far they will go with it. you have to be honest, you did wind a few people up today, I don't think you did yourself any favours, need to chill a bit, it's all about having fun, not just sex, but hey, what do i know"

They turned it into me being a young single guy only looking for sex. Is that the conception people have of us?

"Easy fella, just playing, I saw where you were coming from in your post and personally didn't see the harm although it was funny to see everybody getting angered so easily

I know. And I find the older people on here are easily angered. Talking over 40s."

gets ready hit him with my Zimmer frame

hometown

"I find people's attempts at sarcasm a laugh. And even more of a laugh seeing how far they will go with it. you have to be honest, you did wind a few people up today, I don't think you did yourself any favours, need to chill a bit, it's all about having fun, not just sex, but hey, what do i know

They turned it into me being a young single guy only looking for sex. Is that the conception people have of us? "

I struggle to escape that concept on this site unfortunately

"I find people's attempts at sarcasm a laugh. And even more of a laugh seeing how far they will go with it. you have to be honest, you did wind a few people up today, I don't think you did yourself any favours, need to chill a bit, it's all about having fun, not just sex, but hey, what do i know

They turned it into me being a young single guy only looking for sex. Is that the conception people have of us?

I struggle to escape that concept on this site unfortunately "

Have you managed to?

hometown

Nope, still got it I think

They turned it into me being a young single guy only looking for sex. Is that the conception people have of us? "

from.a guys point of view, it was how you came across, like I said chill out, relax, youncantntakena lot of stuff posted in here to heart,

"Easy fella, just playing, I saw where you were coming from in your post and personally didn't see the harm although it was funny to see everybody getting angered so easily

I know. And I find the older people on here are easily angered. Talking over 40s. gets ready hit him with my Zimmer frame "

I'm next in line. The cheeky sod

hometown

They turned it into me being a young single guy only looking for sex. Is that the conception people have of us? from.a guys point of view, it was how you came across, like I said chill out, relax, youncantntakena lot of stuff posted in here to heart, "

True that is, after all it's words on a screen

"Nope, still got it I think "

So no meets?

i really dont want to argue with you, but you get in arguments becasue you constantly ask questions and then, quite rudely, dismiss the replies.. you completly contradict yourself from thread to thread...you spent forever earlier on banging on about how NSA shouldnt mean socials, etc, just sex , blah blah, and now youre whining that people think you just want sex! that is why people were getting annoyed.

hometown

"Nope, still got it I think

So no meets? "

Yeah I've had a few meets but I still recognise how the majority perceive me

They turned it into me being a young single guy only looking for sex. Is that the conception people have of us? from.a guys point of view, it was how you came across, like I said chill out, relax, youncantntakena lot of stuff posted in here to heart, "

I don't. I did call them all keyboard warriors. That madw it more funny.

I know. And I find the older people on here are easily angered. Talking over 40s. gets ready hit him with my Zimmer frame

I'm next in line. The cheeky sod "

ok goody, shall we double team him

I know. And I find the older people on here are easily angered. Talking over 40s. gets ready hit him with my Zimmer frame

I'm next in line. The cheeky sod "

At least I'm not being call nieve and immature. I'll take it.

"Nope, still got it I think

So no meets?

Yeah I've had a few meets but I still recognise how the majority perceive me"

I've had 2. But none since November.

They turned it into me being a young single guy only looking for sex. Is that the conception people have of us? from.a guys point of view, it was how you came across, like I said chill out, relax, youncantntakena lot of stuff posted in here to heart,

I don't. I did call them all keyboard warriors. That madw it more funny. "

you did insult a couple, but I ain't going to get into an argument of he said this I said that, whats done is done, tomorrow is another day, and if you only accept one piece of advise, chill out, and go with the flow, you will find people are actually nice on here.

"I find people's attempts at sarcasm a laugh. And even more of a laugh seeing how far they will go with it. you have to be honest, you did wind a few people up today, I don't think you did yourself any favours, need to chill a bit, it's all about having fun, not just sex, but hey, what do i know"

They wound themselves up.

They turned it into me being a young single guy only looking for sex. Is that the conception people have of us? from.a guys point of view, it was how you came across, like I said chill out, relax, youncantntakena lot of stuff posted in here to heart,

I don't. I did call them all keyboard warriors. That madw it more funny. you did insult a couple, but I ain't going to get into an argument of he said this I said that, whats done is done, tomorrow is another day, and if you only accept one piece of advise, chill out, and go with the flow, you will find people are actually nice on here."

I just need to not wind people up that try to dig at me.

But it's too funny.

I don't. I did call them all keyboard warriors. That madw it more funny. you did insult a couple, but I ain't going to get into an argument of he said this I said that, whats done is done, tomorrow is another day, and if you only accept one piece of advise, chill out, and go with the flow, you will find people are actually nice on here."

Not all of them are.

I'm next in line. The cheeky sod ok goody, shall we double team him"

I don't. I did call them all keyboard warriors. That madw it more funny. you did insult a couple, but I ain't going to get into an argument of he said this I said that, whats done is done, tomorrow is another day, and if you only accept one piece of advise, chill out, and go with the flow, you will find people are actually nice on here.

Not all of them are. "

oh brain, you make me smile x

I'm next in line. The cheeky sod ok goody, shall we double team him

"

We planning a little 3 some?

[Removed by poster at 31/03/18 02:57:51]

We planning a little 3 some? "

we are both out of Holly's age range

I don't. I did call them all keyboard warriors. That madw it more funny. you did insult a couple, but I ain't going to get into an argument of he said this I said that, whats done is done, tomorrow is another day, and if you only accept one piece of advise, chill out, and go with the flow, you will find people are actually nice on here.

Not all of them are. oh brain, you make me smile x"

I'm glad to be of service

We planning a little 3 some? we are both out of Holly's age range"

Now I know how you men feel about it being hard to get a meet. Can't seem to find anyone in my age range

Not all of them are. oh brain, you make me smile x

I'm glad to be of service "

if only

We planning a little 3 some? we are both out of Holly's age range"

Thats true. Couldn't imagine a 99yo being any use though.

We planning a little 3 some? we are both out of Holly's age range

Now I know how you men feel about it being hard to get a meet. Can't seem to find anyone in my age range "

Would a 99yo really be any use to you? Or you gold digging?

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"you constantly ask questions and then, quite rudely, dismiss the replies.. you completly contradict yourself from thread to thread...you spent forever earlier on banging on about how NSA shouldnt mean socials, etc, just sex , blah blah, and now youre whining that people think you just want sex! that is why people were getting annoyed."

Exactly this OP, maturity comes with age, not exuberance

Now I know how you men feel about it being hard to get a meet. Can't seem to find anyone in my age range

Would a 99yo really be any use to you? Or you gold digging? "

Haha I'm enjoying doing the searching myself

[Removed by poster at 31/03/18 03:09:45]

Thats true. Couldn't imagine a 99yo being any use though. "

and that where you are coming unstuck, it isn't about who is or isn't fucking, that range takes here out of the search group, she get to choose with who she interacts with on her own terms, again I am not having a go, this site is a minefield, been here 3 times before twice as a single bloke and once as a couple's profile, I didn't get a meet for ages, in the end I went to a club, I didn't play, but I got my face known, things went a lot better after that, because i wasna known quantity,

Haha I'm enjoying doing the searching myself "

Any luck?

Haha I'm enjoying doing the searching myself "

Any luck? "

I'm just window shopping for now. There's not many in my area who fits what I'm looking for, so that would be a long winded no

Any luck?

I'm just window shopping for now. There's not many in my area who fits what I'm looking for, so that would be a long winded no "

Sucks for you. Maybe not literally

Any luck?

I'm just window shopping for now. There's not many in my area who fits what I'm looking for, so that would be a long winded no "

have to admit Holly, I do love your profile, first time I read it I though, class

Any luck?

I'm just window shopping for now. There's not many in my area who fits what I'm looking for, so that would be a long winded no have to admit Holly, I do love your profile, first time I read it I though, class"

Thank you lovely. Thought it might scare some off, seems many had no emotional attachments to their bunnies though. Hence the age range

Any luck?

I'm just window shopping for now. There's not many in my area who fits what I'm looking for, so that would be a long winded no

Sucks for you. Maybe not literally "

Definitely not literally haha. I'm willing to wait though

Any luck?

I'm just window shopping for now. There's not many in my area who fits what I'm looking for, so that would be a long winded no have to admit Holly, I do love your profile, first time I read it I though, class

Thank you lovely. Thought it might scare some off, seems many had no emotional attachments to their bunnies though. Hence the age range "

Must admit you have a good profile. Really shows of your personality.

And I love it by the way.

I know. And I find the older people on here are easily angered. Talking over 40s."

"How many angry people have been posting in the forums today, lots of dummies being spat out"

Oh just fuck off

By *09309309Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

It's been hilarious! Very entertaining. Nothing is better than watching someone throw a strop and then the shit storm that ensues

I wonder why there is a need to attack others mentality. If people aren't arguing, there are the blatant 'look at me' threads

I post nothing ominous, but I got a 48 hr forum ban 'for picking at someone's profile'

I think not, in reality I dared have an opinion, and disagreed with someone (which was unrelated to profiles). Seems some are too childish to debate in a constructive and intelligent manner, but prefer the covertness of hiding behind a report button, still had no clarification as to what I was banned for.

So now as not to upset anyone's delicate little constitutions I lurk

"I wonder why there is a need to attack others mentality. If people aren't arguing, there are the blatant 'look at me' threads

I post nothing ominous, but I got a 48 hr forum ban 'for picking at someone's profile'

I think not, in reality I dared have an opinion, and disagreed with someone (which was unrelated to profiles). Seems some are too childish to debate in a constructive and intelligent manner, but prefer the covertness of hiding behind a report button, still had no clarification as to what I was banned for.

"

I like your posts. Don't lurk. Forums need all kinds of people.

I didn’t notice, I must have missed the angry threads.

Maybe it’s sexual frustration.

By *09309309Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

"I didn’t notice, I must have missed the angry threads.

Maybe it’s sexual frustration. "

They were off the charts in the Irish forums as well. Soooo funny.

"How many angry people have been posting in the forums today, lots of dummies being spat out"

So... how many were there?

I see ones had his account suspended

"I see ones had his account suspended"

Ooooh.... sounds like I did miss something juicy!

Its only because were sick of this crappy weather its suppost to be spring

"I wonder why there is a need to attack others mentality. If people aren't arguing, there are the blatant 'look at me' threads

"

I got berated by a couple of people for a post I put on about my preference of pics in ladies profiles

"

I like your posts. Don't lurk. Forums need all kinds of people. "

Thank you. And yes, you'd think a mix of people would be good, I wasn't put on the planet to blow smoke up arses, or be anyones sycophant. Maybe that's why I find the forums lacking a little x

"

I got berated by a couple of people for a post I put on about my preference of pics in ladies profiles"

It's a funny old place indeed.

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Should be ashamed of themselves. You never catch me getting all angry on here no siree

What purpose does anger serve?? You only end up getting yourself in a kerfuffle.

What right does anyone have to make you feel that, especially on an internet site.

You can control how others make you feel, some sad baskets get off on winding.

Take back control.

"Should be ashamed of themselves. You never catch me getting all angry on here no siree "

Manchester

"Should be ashamed of themselves. You never catch me getting all angry on here no siree

"

Whaaaaatttttt

Sheepishly puts his hand up

Sorry but I did have a bit of a tant in one of my posts

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I have got angry once on here a few months back . That earned me a forum exile lol . But I was in the right

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

Life is too short for all that nonsense.

What happens when people higher up get angry though....

Manchester

"What happens when people higher up get angry though...."

You get a ban

By *ooby birdWoman  over a year ago

North West

I love all the shouty ones - beltin entertainment x

"I've only seen one. Looks like I'm missing out

There's so many, go have a read you'll be there all night laughing"

point us in the right direction

"What happens when people higher up get angry though...."

Like God you mean?

"What happens when people higher up get angry though....

Like God you mean?"

I'll leave you to draw your own conclusion to how high...but I don't believe in any god...

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Definetly been an odd day and may I say, I think you conducted yourself with eloquence and restraintme? First time ive had that said to me "

You're always a beacon of light and hope Karen

"Definetly been an odd day and may I say, I think you conducted yourself with eloquence and restraintme? First time ive had that said to me

You're always a beacon of light and hope Karen "

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

It's a brilliant part of fab, it can entertain me for hours

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I missed the anger. I missed the dummy spitting. Bloody work always gets in the way!

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

No bloody comment.

"I missed the anger. I missed the dummy spitting. Bloody work always gets in the way!"
there was anger and dummy spitting and foot stamping, better than an episode of a soap

shits creek

"I missed the anger. I missed the dummy spitting. Bloody work always gets in the way! there was anger and dummy spitting and foot stamping, better than an episode of a soap"

Well I demand all toddler tantrums to be thrown before 5pm when I start work today.

"I missed the anger. I missed the dummy spitting. Bloody work always gets in the way! there was anger and dummy spitting and foot stamping, better than an episode of a soap

Well I demand all toddler tantrums to be thrown before 5pm when I start work today."

not sure I can cope with another day of side splitting humour

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

"I missed the anger. I missed the dummy spitting. Bloody work always gets in the way! there was anger and dummy spitting and foot stamping, better than an episode of a soap"

I didn't see any dummy spitting.

Are the threads still here ?

If so what are they called ?

shits creek

"I missed the anger. I missed the dummy spitting. Bloody work always gets in the way! there was anger and dummy spitting and foot stamping, better than an episode of a soap

Well I demand all toddler tantrums to be thrown before 5pm when I start work today.not sure I can cope with another day of side splitting humour "

I'm about to throw a paddy of my own. Not been awake very long at all and decided a coffee was absolutely essential. No coffee in the jar. It's ok, I have sachets that I've brought back from hotels.

Decaff...... fucking decaff

By *oloandsaabWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"Not been on much until later, but that is the reason that I'm still on here after about 13 years, there's always something to amuse me "

did you just sit here yourself for the first 3 years?

Well I demand all toddler tantrums to be thrown before 5pm when I start work today.not sure I can cope with another day of side splitting humour

I'm about to throw a paddy of my own. Not been awake very long at all and decided a coffee was absolutely essential. No coffee in the jar. It's ok, I have sachets that I've brought back from hotels.

Decaff...... fucking decaff "

I will put a jug on for you, my own blend, Sumatra, Columbian and continental, delish

shits creek

Well I demand all toddler tantrums to be thrown before 5pm when I start work today.not sure I can cope with another day of side splitting humour

Decaff...... fucking decaff I will put a jug on for you, my own blend, Sumatra, Columbian and continental, delish"

I ain't posh, just need a caffeine kick

Decaff...... fucking decaff I will put a jug on for you, my own blend, Sumatra, Columbian and continental, delish

I ain't posh, just need a caffeine kick "

I'm not posh either, the blend has one hell of a caffeine kick and keep me going for the day

I'm still waiting for a reply to granny.

shits creek

Decaff...... fucking decaff I will put a jug on for you, my own blend, Sumatra, Columbian and continental, delish

I ain't posh, just need a caffeine kick I'm not posh either, the blend has one hell of a caffeine kick and keep me going for the day"

I'll take a litre

Merseyside

"I'm still waiting for a reply to granny."

Me too. I keep checking.

I'd like to see who got angry.

"I'm still waiting for a reply to granny."
its all done and dusted now. New day

By *ingle ex cuckMan  over a year ago

chester

I guess I had a little rant earlier but it was advice more than anything

"I'm still waiting for a reply to granny.

Me too. I keep checking.

I'd like to see who got angry."

You know we aren't allowed to know what happened. The clean up guys would have been sent in and all witnesses silenced

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

Me too. I keep checking.

I'd like to see who got angry."

there was a guy wanting to get to page one of hot pics that was quite amusing

Merseyside

Me too. I keep checking.

You know we aren't allowed to know what happened. The clean up guys would have been sent in and all witnesses silenced "

And they say Logan's Run was fiction. I just hope it's not some of the good folk.

shits creek

Me too. I keep checking.

You know we aren't allowed to know what happened. The clean up guys would have been sent in and all witnesses silenced "

How clean is your crime scene?

Not that I watch programmes about murder and evidence cleaning...

I ain't posh, just need a caffeine kick I'm not posh either, the blend has one hell of a caffeine kick and keep me going for the day

I'll take a litre "

Did anyone go UNLOS after throwing the teddy out? That’s when you know the proverbial shit has gone down

Merseyside

Me too. I keep checking.

I'd like to see who got angry. there was a guy wanting to get to page one of hot pics that was quite amusing "

I think I 'liked' his pic the other day. Or it may have been a woman. Oh yeah.... it was a woman. I feel so sorry for them. It costs me nothing

Me too. I keep checking.

You know we aren't allowed to know what happened. The clean up guys would have been sent in and all witnesses silenced

Not that I watch programmes about murder and evidence cleaning..."

No me neither..I have no need to know about forensics....

Merseyside

Me too. I keep checking.

Not that I watch programmes about murder and evidence cleaning..."

So many on murder now. It's the latest thing in entertainment....... CBS........Ch5. I make a point of not watching. I did do but now my attitude is FUCK ME.......not another one.

Manchester

"Did anyone go UNLOS after throwing the teddy out? That’s when you know the proverbial shit has gone down "

We live in hope

Me too. I keep checking.

Not that I watch programmes about murder and evidence cleaning...

No me neither..I have no need to know about forensics.... "

no murders committed but threats of eyeballs being poked out

By *ornLordMan  over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

It seemed to bea full moon yesterday, which would have brought the lunatics out to play.

"I see ones had his account suspended"

If it's who I think it is, he asked for it...literally.

"I see ones had his account suspended

If it's who I think it is, he asked for it...literally."

actually he did, your right

Manchester

If it's who I think it is, he asked for it...literally. actually he did, your right"

Who

Merseyside

If it's who I think it is, he asked for it...literally. actually he did, your right

Who "

Yeah Who ?

By *ubiousOatcakeMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Not me, I’m afraid.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Don't talk about other users please

If it's who I think it is, he asked for it...literally. actually he did, your right

Who

Yeah Who ?"

Can't name names and it might not be him. I was a bit d*unk last night

Who

Yeah Who ?

Can't name names and it might not be him. I was a bit d*unk last night "

You can't say that either

Merseyside

Who

Yeah Who ?

Can't name names and it might not be him. I was a bit d*unk last night "

You shouldn't be d*unk in charge of a keyboard.

Merseyside

"Not me, I’m afraid."

Do you think it should have been you ?

Aberdeenshire

"Do you think it should have been you ?"

No. Do you?

Merseyside

"Do you think it should have been you ?

No. Do you?"

I wasn't there. So I can't comment.

Anger or educated derision...um....

"Not me, I’m afraid."

Well obviously

Who

Yeah Who ?

You shouldn't be d*unk in charge of a keyboard. "

I was hyped up on caffeine from the Coke and mainly reading.

"Anger or educated derision...um...."

It was anger. Some people like winding others up. Some people let themselves be wound up by them.

Aberdeenshire

It does beg the question. I’ve been accused of being angry before, because I’ll openly disagree with people and explain why.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

It's just another day in paradise

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Disagreeing is not the same as anger, but sometimes disagreeing seems to bring out other peoples anger.

Merseyside

Some are too simple to recognise that. They see anger in every comment , fail to realise that the anger is their manifest only and believe they've had victory.

It's their life

It’s a small community of people rubbing each other up the wrong way and sometimes the right way

Once people have started munching their eggs it will be fine again

shits creek

"It’s a small community of people rubbing each other up the wrong way and sometimes the right way

Once people have started munching their rugs it will be fine again "

"It’s a small community of people rubbing each other up the wrong way and sometimes the right way

"Anger or educated derision...um....

Some are too simple to recognise that. They see anger in every comment , fail to realise that the anger is their manifest only and believe they've had victory.

It's their life "

wow, that's deep granny

Merseyside

"It’s a small community of people blubbing each other up the wrong way and sometimes the right way

Once people have finished munching their rugs they will be cryin' again "

It's their life "

People were accusing someone of throwing a strop, whereas I saw it was them throwing the strop at what he had written. I thought he kept his cool.

Once people have started munching their rugs it will be fine again

"

can I runb you up the right way, will share my Easter eggs

Merseyside

It's their life wow, that's deep granny"

I need a pee.

Shallow enough ?

Shouldn't have said shallow. I really need one...

*gone*

[Removed by poster at 31/03/18 11:57:19]

It does beg the question. I’ve been accused of being angry before, because I’ll openly disagree with people and explain why."

I'm glad you're still here. I like your posts.

Who

Yeah Who ?

You can't say that either "

We need an alternative word for it that isn't long like inebriated

Aberdeenshire

"People were accusing someone of throwing a strop, whereas I saw it was them throwing the strop at what he had written. I thought he kept his cool. "

I trust you’re not talking about the person who literally said they wanted to poke my eyes out...

"People were accusing someone of throwing a strop, whereas I saw it was them throwing the strop at what he had written. I thought he kept his cool.

I trust you’re not talking about the person who literally said they wanted to poke my eyes out..."

No.

Aberdeenshire

I’m so glad.

Merseyside

Who

Yeah Who ?

We need an alternative word for it that isn't long like inebriated "

You were clunk

Who

Yeah Who ?

We need an alternative word for it that isn't long like inebriated

You were clunk"

Hmmm, we need to get the word around about this. Clunk is the new d*unk.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Trollied

if you dont like whats said

step away from the keyboard until the big boy/girl pants are back on again

"Trollied"

That's a lot of letters though. M

Maybe dlunk?

Merseyside

"Trollied

Maybe dlunk? "

I looked at a long list and i liked 'beery'

You were a bit beery last night.

Crunk is actually a real word for being dlunk.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Trollied

Maybe dlunk? "

It isn't like years ago where you got charged for more letters to send a text

Merseyside

"Trollied

Maybe dlunk?

It isn't like years ago where you got charged for more letters to send a text "

OMG. you are sooooooooo old. I don't remember that.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

hahaha I am

Manchester

"Trollied

Maybe dlunk?

Showing your age..... runs

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"Trollied

Maybe dlunk? "

Pissed.

"Trollied

Maybe dlunk?

It isn't like years ago where you got charged for more letters to send a text

OMG. you are sooooooooo old. I don't remember that."

You probably didn't get one of those new fangled gadgets (mobile phone) until later on in your life. I had one that counted letters and I'm younger than you

"Trollied

Maybe dlunk?

I'm a lazy typist and you get roasted for text typing on here.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Full Moon OP?

By *owdyboy 890Man  over a year ago

Tralee

The end of the month rant..start the next month better

All's well that ends well eh

"Trollied"

Tr*llied

Merseyside

If I type this message.

Merseyside

And then another one