FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Messages - the Science

Messages - the Science

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Quick caveat this is neither a whinge nor a look at me, I'm having fun on fab and have already met some great people through it! Posted for entertainment/discussion

So following a discussion with a fellow fabster of the opposite sex about messaging strategies I thought I'd share my hypothesis......I've sent a number of, hopefully, well crafted messages. Polite, referencing the individuals profile and inviting them to chat.

My success rate with this strategy has been precisely zero, I've had some very polite 'no's' but not a single conversation has flowed from one of these messages......which got me thinking for all the complaints about guys sending 'wanna fuck now' messages, from my experience they are statistically as least as successful as polite, well crafted, relevant messages and a whole lot less work !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

It's a theory that has been posited before.

The reality is that for most messages received, women will look at the profile and decide whether to reply to the message based on the profile.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It's a theory that has been posited before.

The reality is that for most messages received, women will look at the profile and decide whether to reply to the message based on the profile.

"

totally agree with this.... it doesn't matter whether you write war and piece or three little words, if your profile is found wanting then its a no

I have mostly met people through chatting on the forums where it’s not all based on one first message to make an impression.

Except, when I first joined I was enchanted by a message and interacted with him and he’s now one of my best friends. And recently, I replied to another enchanting first message and now I’m all starry eyed over him.

I think sometimes it’s just serendipity and happens at the right time and the message just happens to land.

The first guy talked to me about Tess of the D’urbervilles on opening, and the second guy just pondered in a gentle and unassuming way, and his lyricism and authenticity of words just hit me and I’ve not looked back.

I could never have prescribed what made me react. And I’m thankful that I can’t - it’s what made them both so special.

"

I think sometimes it’s just serendipity and happens at the right time and the message just happens to land.

"

Thank you Blanche, you've put this in a way I couldn't. I completely agree that the profile is important, it's your shop window. But it's not enough you need that piece of luck, timing...... A good well crafted message from a solid profile will still be deleted unread if the timing is wrong !

I'm just gonna be brutally honest. The lasses on here will deny it but they have a tick list that is expected in a meet. For example if you're not fit and attractive then its unlikely you'll get a meet. Also your name will put alot off.

"I'm just gonna be brutally honest. The lasses on here will deny it but they have a tick list that is expected in a meet. For example if you're not fit and attractive then its unlikely you'll get a meet. Also your name will put alot off. "

Or making sweeping generalisations about women can put women off because it shows you’re unlikely to listen to us as individuals, but you know - whatever makes you feel more secure about yourself

"

Thank you Blanche, you've put this in a way I couldn't. I completely agree that the profile is important, it's your shop window. But it's not enough you need that piece of luck, timing...... A good well crafted message from a solid profile will still be deleted unread if the timing is wrong !"

You're spot on regarding timing and luck. It certainly plays a huge part in things

I agree OP, I can see why many men get fed up of trying to compile interesting messages when they will just get deleted anyway.

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"I'm just gonna be brutally honest. The lasses on here will deny it but they have a tick list that is expected in a meet. For example if you're not fit and attractive then its unlikely you'll get a meet. Also your name will put alot off. "

So what are YOU doing to get on THEIR tick list?

"I'm just gonna be brutally honest. The lasses on here will deny it but they have a tick list that is expected in a meet. For example if you're not fit and attractive then its unlikely you'll get a meet. Also your name will put alot off.

Or making sweeping generalisations about women can put women off because it shows you’re unlikely to listen to us as individuals, but you know - whatever makes you feel more secure about yourself "

Ok. For you what would make a good opening message?

I'll admit mine aren't the beat and I've been told on here that my profile is good. But that doesn't help anything.

I don't see any guys on here moaning about not getting meet when they have a built body with a six pack and a big dick.

"I'm just gonna be brutally honest. The lasses on here will deny it but they have a tick list that is expected in a meet. For example if you're not fit and attractive then its unlikely you'll get a meet. Also your name will put alot off.

So what are YOU doing to get on THEIR tick list? "

By the looks of it I'm not on anyones.

my tick list is on my profile, which many men fail to read when compiling their message... if its not relevant to me then why should I respond

Wherever the party is!

By the looks of it I'm not on anyones. "

We've already established that. So what are you going to do about it?

Or making sweeping generalisations about women can put women off because it shows you’re unlikely to listen to us as individuals, but you know - whatever makes you feel more secure about yourself

I'll admit mine aren't the beat and I've been told on here that my profile is good. But that doesn't help anything.

I don't see any guys on here moaning about not getting meet when they have a built body with a six pack and a big dick. "

Mate at your age, you should be out getting amongst it, rather than messaging on the forum on a Friday night!

I don't see any guys on here moaning about not getting meet when they have a built body with a six pack and a big dick. "

I’ve already given my opinion re messages. Up there ^^

Having a built body, six pack and a big dick doesn’t get you a meet with me - for me it’s about your attitude, your mind and the looks are part of a whole package. To be honest neither of the two guys I reference above in my first message would be my “type” physically if you had previously asked me to try and describe what I thought my type was. It was them not their physicality that connected with me, their words, thoughts, opinions, heart.

I get frustrated when guys make casual generalisations like that as if they know and speak for all women. It’s pretty immature.

We've already established that. So what are you going to do about it? "

I write decent messages, have a good profile with good pics. What more can I do?

By *rsTrellisWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

Hey OP.

Fancy a fuck?

I don't see any guys on here moaning about not getting meet when they have a built body with a six pack and a big dick.

Having a built body, six pack and a big dick doesn’t get you a meet with me - for me it’s about your attitude, your mind and the looks are part of a whole package. To be honest neither of the two guys I reference above in my first message would be my “type” physically if you had previously asked me to try and describe what I thought my type was. It was them not their physicality that connected with me, their words, thoughts, opinions, heart.

I get frustrated when guys make casual generalisations like that as if they know and speak for all women. It’s pretty immature. "

I wasn't trying to.. Its just a thing that I tend to see way too often.

I get frustrated when guys make casual generalisations like that as if they know and speak for all women. It’s pretty immature.

I wasn't trying to.. Its just a thing that I tend to see way too often. "

Fair enough. Think how it reads though.

I not really true Am old fat and I have made truthfully two very good friends on here I meet and chat most days.plus I have two couples who seem to like me I meet a few times.All right I can't find a Mistress but someone for fun I seem to be doing well.

Stick around, or search the old threads. I've seen men or all shapes, sizes, body builds and ages moan about not getting meets.

Wherever the party is!

Sound bites aside. Obviously I'm on someone's list...but not everyone's! And before I "got on their list" I wasn't!

I still stand by the theory that in order to meet someone you need to...get out and meet people!

But what do I know. I haven't had a shag in days...

"Sound bites aside. Obviously I'm on someone's list...but not everyone's! And before I "got on their list" I wasn't!

I still stand by the theory that in order to meet someone you need to...get out and meet people!

But what do I know. I haven't had a shag in days... "

Easy for a guy to say with 28 verification messages.

"Hey OP.

Fancy a fuck?"

Let me just check my diary !

actually, you are wrong....again...there is no particular 'type' of men that come on whining about no meets, it seems to cover every single 'type' you can think of.

actually, you are wrong....again...there is no particular 'type' of men that come on whining about no meets, it seems to cover every single 'type' you can think of. "

If thats true then whats the issue with all of the guys then?

Maybe it's the women?

By *arciocialWoman  over a year ago

Leicester

I only read a message if there's a face pic that grabs my attention.

By *alking DisasterWoman  over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

I write decent messages, have a good profile with good pics. What more can I do? "

I just looked at your profile and you would be a delete from me.

I write decent messages, have a good profile with good pics. What more can I do?

I just looked at your profile and you would be a delete from me."

Why? What is wrong with it?

actually, you are wrong....again...there is no particular 'type' of men that come on whining about no meets, it seems to cover every single 'type' you can think of.

Maybe it's the women? "

Ummm, can you stop holding onto this belief that there’s a “correct” physical type? It’s so ridiculous. And it’s just a lot of societal conditioning. Also, it’s not as simple as someone’s fault or not - the OP is making the very point that actually timing and luck has a lot to do with it. There’s no blame to be apportioned in a numbers game of serendipity. That’s the point, there’s ways if increasing chances (but within that there’s no absolute rule as not everyone goes for the homogeneous same type) but ultimately it’s down to chance.

Timing and profile are the most important factors.

Don't be fooled, most people are shallow when it comes to nsa sex. The best message or personality isn't going to beat a short message, average personality and attractive profile.

Our advice to anyone is invest in your profile, only write messages to those who's profiles you fit and don't spend too much time on the actual message.

Do you know I just think if you're nice kind fun and listen take your time and every now and again go live cam works. or never mind all that just sent loads of begging mail one might work.

I would agree op. I base my decision to reply on whether I like the look of them, not what they say in the opening message.

Maybe it's the women?

Ummm, can you stop holding onto this belief that there’s a “correct” physical type? It’s so ridiculous. And it’s just a lot of societal conditioning. Also, it’s not as simple as someone’s fault or not - the OP is making the very point that actually timing and luck has a lot to do with it. There’s no blame to be apportioned in a numbers game of serendipity. That’s the point, there’s ways if increasing chances (but within that there’s no absolute rule as not everyone goes for the homogeneous same type) but ultimately it’s down to chance. "

Somehow I doubt attraction comed down to chance.

Maybe it's the women? "

it's usually exactly the same 'been on here 6 months , no meet, theyre all a load of stuck up old cows, no one replies to my delightful 'nace tit bint, you wan fuk?' messages.. etc etc '...ad nauseam...quick glance at the profile, and the reason is staring you in the face! profile, lack of it, or its rude or stupid, or crude...ad nauseam..pretty simple...no clue why men seem to go out of their way to completely scupper their chances before they've even started..luckily there are plenty of men with a brain and a modicum of civility to make up for it..

By *alking DisasterWoman  over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

I just looked at your profile and you would be a delete from me.

Why? What is wrong with it? "

I don't like the profile or the pictures.

But that's the point. Everyone is different and you will catch someone at the right time and it will be the perfect profile and pictures!

By *09309309Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

Or making sweeping generalisations about women can put women off because it shows you’re unlikely to listen to us as individuals, but you know - whatever makes you feel more secure about yourself "

Reading threads like this is a fucking brilliant filter

Maybe it's the women?

it's usually exactly the same 'been on here 6 months , no meet, theyre all a load of stuck up old cows, no one replies to my delightful 'nace tit bint, you wan fuk?' messages.. etc etc '...ad nauseam...quick glance at the profile, and the reason is staring you in the face! profile, lack of it, or its rude or stupid, or crude...ad nauseam..pretty simple...no clue why men seem to go out of their way to completely scupper their chances before they've even started..luckily there are plenty of men with a brain and a modicum of civility to make up for it.."

I Don't send messages like that.

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

Maybe it's the women? "

You're not far from the truth,

Women have more choice so don't have to drop their knickers at the first good looking Man that messages them even if they have a 6pack, big muscles or huge cock, If that's all it was then Men with them attributes would have meets daily

Maybe it's the women?

Women have more choice so don't have to drop their knickers at the first good looking Man that messages them even if they have a 6pack, big muscles or huge cock, If that's all it was then Men with them attributes would have meets daily "

Some do.

I agree that they can be picky. But there's such thing as too picky.

Wherever the party is!

"Sound bites aside. Obviously I'm on someone's list...but not everyone's! And before I "got on their list" I wasn't!

Easy for a guy to say with 28 verification messages. "

I have 28 verifications for a reason!

Those are just the ones I choose to show. I try not to display repeat meets unless they say something insightful. Also I have fwbs who are not on fab.

I find it's all down to your outlook on life. At the end of the day people are looking for FUN. Especially when they've been working hard all week. I personally try to have a laugh with my friends as well as a shag.

Be a good friend and the benefits are more than likely to follow...

Maybe it's the women?

it's usually exactly the same 'been on here 6 months , no meet, theyre all a load of stuck up old cows, no one replies to my delightful 'nace tit bint, you wan fuk?' messages.. etc etc '...ad nauseam...quick glance at the profile, and the reason is staring you in the face! profile, lack of it, or its rude or stupid, or crude...ad nauseam..pretty simple...no clue why men seem to go out of their way to completely scupper their chances before they've even started..luckily there are plenty of men with a brain and a modicum of civility to make up for it..

I Don't send messages like that. "

i didn't say you did. But profiles coupled with how people come across if they post in the froums gives a general impression as well as messages..

I would echo its just the right place at the right time. I've opened some lovely messages that I havnt followed up just as I wasnt feeling it. Then other times can just almost accidently open a normal looking message and something clicks. No six packs or large cocks were waved about. Just a feeling you get. Feelings cannot be quantified or taught or learnt. You have to wait for them to just happen.

Those are just the ones I choose to show. I try not to display repeat meets unless they say something insightful. Also I have fwbs who are not on fab.

I find it's all down to your outlook on life. At the end of the day people are looking for FUN. Especially when they've been working hard all week. I personally try to have a laugh with my friends as well as a shag.

Be a good friend and the benefits are more than likely to follow... "

But if people don't bother with your message or your profile then how are you supposed to be friends.

Reading threads like this is a fucking brilliant filter "

Glad to be of service

Maybe it's the women?

I Don't send messages like that.

i didn't say you did. But profiles coupled with how people come across if they post in the froums gives a general impression as well as messages.."

Maybe so. But I only defend myself on the forums.

Be a good friend and the benefits are more than likely to follow...

But if people don't bother with your message or your profile then how are you supposed to be friends. "

you're not. Why would you want to be freinds with someone who has no interest in you? makes no sense..you have to wait until someone is.

"I would echo its just the right place at the right time. I've opened some lovely messages that I havnt followed up just as I wasnt feeling it. Then other times can just almost accidently open a normal looking message and something clicks. No six packs or large cocks were waved about. Just a feeling you get. Feelings cannot be quantified or taught or learnt. You have to wait for them to just happen."

Then why not just message the guy?

Maybe it's the women?

Women have more choice so don't have to drop their knickers at the first good looking Man that messages them even if they have a 6pack, big muscles or huge cock, If that's all it was then Men with them attributes would have meets daily

Some do.

I agree that they can be picky. But there's such thing as too picky. "

But its their right to be picky they know what turns them on,

I have turned down a lot more Women then I have had meets, Why, Because I know what turns me on

Maybe it's the women?

Ummm, can you stop holding onto this belief that there’s a “correct” physical type? It’s so ridiculous. And it’s just a lot of societal conditioning. Also, it’s not as simple as someone’s fault or not - the OP is making the very point that actually timing and luck has a lot to do with it. There’s no blame to be apportioned in a numbers game of serendipity. That’s the point, there’s ways if increasing chances (but within that there’s no absolute rule as not everyone goes for the homogeneous same type) but ultimately it’s down to chance.

Somehow I doubt attraction comed down to chance. "

That’s not what I said. Sorry, I’m assuming you read my first post. Perhaps you didn’t.

The other thing we would suggest guys take the time to consider is does the couple or women they're messaging actually meet?

Lots of women and couples on here rarely meet, just look at their verifications or profile text. The less active they are actually meeting, the less likely your message will catch them in the mood.

Maybe it's the women? "

Yes, yes it's us. We like to have agency over who we meet and share our bodies with.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I check a profile out before I read a message. If they clearly haven't read my profile or don't tick my boxes then I might reply. I'm more likely to do so if it's a polite message. I wouldn't reply if it's a 'meet me now' type thing.

My boxes have nothing to do with physicality....apart from height

Maybe it's the women?

Some do.

I have turned down a lot more Women then I have had meets, Why, Because I know what turns me on"

At least you get messages.

And they should message instead of us doing all the work.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I met a guy who sent me a one word message once. Distance stopped us meeting again

"I would echo its just the right place at the right time. I've opened some lovely messages that I havnt followed up just as I wasnt feeling it. Then other times can just almost accidently open a normal looking message and something clicks. No six packs or large cocks were waved about. Just a feeling you get. Feelings cannot be quantified or taught or learnt. You have to wait for them to just happen.

Then why not just message the guy? "

I do,but still has to have the right timing and feel to it

"I met a guy who sent me a one word message once. Distance stopped us meeting again"

Exactly my point. Nobody cares about anything.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Maybe it's the women?

Some do.

I have turned down a lot more Women then I have had meets, Why, Because I know what turns me on

And they should message instead of us doing all the work. "

i do message guys

Maybe it's the women?

Some do.

And they should message instead of us doing all the work. "

Do you think you’re owed a fuck, because that’s how you are starting to sound...? You need to not take things so personally, and understand supply and demand, and stop making generalisations - “they” !!

Maybe it's the women?

Some do.

Do you think you’re owed a fuck, because that’s how you are starting to sound...? You need to not take things so personally, and understand supply and demand, and stop making generalisations - “they” !!"

It just seems that its down to the guys to do all of the work as it always has been. When do you ever see a lass making the first move?

Oh they're once in a blue moon, It was 11 months before I met someone on here, I've had 2 socials and 2 club meets, The other people I have met was through the chat rooms, A couple of private non play parties, I cant even remember when I last messaged someone new on here

Maybe it's the women?

Some do.

Do you think you’re owed a fuck, because that’s how you are starting to sound...? You need to not take things so personally, and understand supply and demand, and stop making generalisations - “they” !!"

I love( grr) this attitude. You sit arms folded defiant on your chair waiting for us to beg for a fuck and we'll wipe the cobwebs off you in twenty years time, if we can be bothered.

Maybe it's the women?

Some do.

Do you think you’re owed a fuck, because that’s how you are starting to sound...? You need to not take things so personally, and understand supply and demand, and stop making generalisations - “they” !!

It just seems that its down to the guys to do all of the work as it always has been. When do you ever see a lass making the first move? "

All of my meets have come from women who sent me winks......

"Oh they're once in a blue moon, It was 11 months before I met someone on here, I've had 2 socials and 2 club meets, The other people I have met was through the chat rooms, A couple of private non play parties, I cant even remember when I last messaged someone new on here "

Chat rooms?

Maybe it's the women?

Some do.

It just seems that its down to the guys to do all of the work as it always has been. When do you ever see a lass making the first move? "

Just because a woman has not sent you a first message doesn't mean that women don't send first messages. Three people have already said they do... just not to you.

Leicester

"Oh they're once in a blue moon, It was 11 months before I met someone on here, I've had 2 socials and 2 club meets, The other people I have met was through the chat rooms, A couple of private non play parties, I cant even remember when I last messaged someone new on here

Chat rooms? "

yup. on your phone, on the home page, there will be a "chat room or chat" option. There are various rooms to engage with others in, but can move fast and you need to be relaxed and just go with it.

Maybe it's the women?

Some do.

It just seems that its down to the guys to do all of the work as it always has been. When do you ever see a lass making the first move?

Just because a woman has not sent you a first message doesn't mean that women don't send first messages. Three people have already said they do... just not to you."

Thanks for the not so subtle insult.

May aswell just pour vinegar and salt in the wound now.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

I can't be arsed with a lengthy fist message - I usually send some sort of semi-sarcastic one-liner based on their profile.

Works quite well for me.

"Oh they're once in a blue moon, It was 11 months before I met someone on here, I've had 2 socials and 2 club meets, The other people I have met was through the chat rooms, A couple of private non play parties, I cant even remember when I last messaged someone new on here

Chat rooms?

yup. on your phone, on the home page, there will be a "chat room or chat" option. There are various rooms to engage with others in, but can move fast and you need to be relaxed and just go with it. "

The cams?

Maybe it's the women?

Some do.

I know of plenty of women who have made the first move, on here and off here. On here though women are actually in an amazingly lucky position of not having to make the first move though (if they don’t want to) as there are so many more men than women - why should women have to in that situation? I put it to you that you probably might not of the tables were turned, and it wouldn’t make you (or them in this instance) wrong or bad for enjoying being the popular desirables.

It feels that what you’re annoyed (I’m placing potentially the wrong emotion on it, but I’ll use the word annoyed to make my point) about is that you want to have a meet or conversation or fuck and you’re not getting one - which might be due to being lost in numbers, might be due to bad timing/luck or might be down to entitled attitude or whatever, and you’re throwing your toys out the pram to say “women should be like this....” and “women are too picky....” and “women are.....”, even if you’re right completely (and I don’t think you are) but even if you are, you have to look at what is in your control to change in life and what you can change is you, your attitude and how you come across.

"I can't be arsed with a lengthy fist message - I usually send some sort of semi-sarcastic one-liner based on their profile.

Works quite well for me. "

Lengthy fist message?

Newbury

Maybe it's the women?

Some do.

If sitting on your arse, typing a message to a girl you like the look of is "work".....

You come across as both incredibly naieve and already quite bitter, which is not a good look for someone barely out of childhood.

Chat rooms? "

A little bit of advise,

Watch and read the chat before jumping in with comments,

Loads of people are regulars and will be in conversation so wont answer when you talk to them,

Don't direct someone in the non directing room (the first room) You will get a ban,

It could take you days/weeks before people will accept you, Its just like bumping into a load of people for the first time you don't know them and they don't know you but give it time and you might enjoy yourself

Newbury

"I can't be arsed with a lengthy fist message - I usually send some sort of semi-sarcastic one-liner based on their profile.

Works quite well for me.

Lengthy fist message?

"

The op was on about "well crafted" messages and so on. Although, if you are saying that one line of text can be incredibly succinct and witty, I have no choice but to agree with you.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Maybe it's the women?

Some do.

I have said this to you several times in the forum. Go out get a life and realise that just because you want fab to be the way that suits you won't change the way other people use it.

Each is here for their own reasons and not just to enable you to get your Willy wet when it suits

And when did "ever see a lass make the first move"....

It happens, often, in my experience. And it doesn't usually come in response to argumentative whiny woe is me posts.

If you want to live onlune by all means continue as you are. If you want a life with some balence then do something different.

Maybe it's the women?

Some do.

Just because a woman has not sent you a first message doesn't mean that women don't send first messages. Three people have already said they do... just not to you.

May aswell just pour vinegar and salt in the wound now. "

If you read that as an insult then I'd hate to think how you would read and react to an actual insult.

Chat rooms?

A little bit of advise,

Loads of people are regulars and will be in conversation so wont answer when you talk to them,

Don't direct someone in the non directing room (the first room) You will get a ban,

It could take you days/weeks before people will accept you, Its just like bumping into a load of people for the first time you don't know them and they don't know you but give it time and you might enjoy yourself"

I've been on the cams and they are so laggy.

Works quite well for me.

Lengthy fist message?

The op was on about "well crafted" messages and so on. Although, if you are saying that one line of text can be incredibly succinct and witty, I have no choice but to agree with you. "

I do like a compliant man

Newbury

Works quite well for me.

Lengthy fist message?

The op was on about "well crafted" messages and so on. Although, if you are saying that one line of text can be incredibly succinct and witty, I have no choice but to agree with you.

I do like a compliant man"

Yes, I'm often told that I'm the compliant type.

Maybe it's the women?

Some do.

If you read that as an insult then I'd hate to think how you would read and react to an actual insult.

"

What else would you call it?

Works quite well for me.

Lengthy fist message?

The op was on about "well crafted" messages and so on. Although, if you are saying that one line of text can be incredibly succinct and witty, I have no choice but to agree with you. "

Your fists are quite large...

Newbury

Works quite well for me.

Lengthy fist message?

Your fists are quite large...

"

And yet I still have fingers with which to type.

Maybe it's the women?

Some do.

What else would you call it? "

Information: pointing out that you chose to ignore the posts from women who stated that they have sent first messages and my guess that you have not received a first message from a woman. The fact that you haven't had one doesn't mean that women don't send them. None have chosen to send YOU one, so far.

I responded to "baaaaa" as a first message. The guy looked hot and I liked his profile. We met and had awesome sex. First messages mean literally nothing if you don't have what it takes to back it up.

Maybe it's the women?

Some do.

Information: pointing out that you chose to ignore the posts from women who stated that they have sent first messages and my guess that you have not received a first message from a woman. The fact that you haven't had one doesn't mean that women don't send them. None have chosen to send YOU one, so far.

"

From what I've seen on here people are either overly picky, just here for a chat or just don't meet much.

Maybe it's the women?

Some do.

From what I've seen on here people are either overly picky, just here for a chat or just don't meet much. "

You have just described me

"

From what I've seen on here people are either overly picky, just here for a chat or just don't meet much. "

What's overly picky? I'm sure I'm not the only person, of whatever gender identification they choose, to be "picky" about who they choose to meet and share their body with.

I have been less "picky" in a club situation but I'm generally not going to be spending much time talking to them and the sex is of an entirely different nature to meeting someone one on one.

Newbury

Maybe it's the women?

Some do.

By "overly picky", presumably you mean that they don't fancy you.

Stop digging.

Leicester

Chat rooms?

A little bit of advise,

It could take you days/weeks before people will accept you, Its just like bumping into a load of people for the first time you don't know them and they don't know you but give it time and you might enjoy yourself

I've been on the cams and they are so laggy. "

that will be your connection. theyre not great on phones due to how fast they go, but dont lag.

Chat rooms?

A little bit of advise,

that will be your connection. theyre not great on phones due to how fast they go, but dont lag."

My connection is great on my phone. I have 100mb.

Chat rooms?

A little bit of advise,

that will be your connection. theyre not great on phones due to how fast they go, but dont lag."

They're still the same on my laptop. Its a high performance laptop too and the Internet is fine.

Leicester

Chat rooms?

A little bit of advise,

that will be your connection. theyre not great on phones due to how fast they go, but dont lag.

They're still the same on my laptop. Its a high performance laptop too and the Internet is fine.

"

Ive never had them lag, or known anyone else to say there's is lagging. So can't help you if everything is tip top your end. My phone is shit, my laptop is old but still manage to go in the chatrooms.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Sadly one personal experiment is unlikely to be statistically significant and meaningful.

Getting contact with the right person, at the right time, saying the right things, is more likely to work than when none of those elements is right.

Chat rooms?

A little bit of advise,

Ive never had them lag, or known anyone else to say there's is lagging. So can't help you if everything is tip top your end. My phone is shit, my laptop is old but still manage to go in the chatrooms."

Do you view the cams?

The profile is more important than the message. A good message is going to get a woman looking at your profile. If they are not attracted to your pics and/or profile text, that usually seals the deal and leads to a 'no thank you' or a no reply. The 'Fancy a fuck' types may be able to get their message sent quicker, but it's also less likely to get someone to bother even looking at their profile

there's no science to it, it's timing and luck!

Leicester

Chat rooms?

A little bit of advise,

Ive never had them lag, or known anyone else to say there's is lagging. So can't help you if everything is tip top your end. My phone is shit, my laptop is old but still manage to go in the chatrooms.

Do you view the cams? "

Yes. I can view up to 5.

"The profile is more important than the message. A good message is going to get a woman looking at your profile. If they are not attracted to your pics and/or profile text, that usually seals the deal and leads to a 'no thank you' or a no reply. The 'Fancy a fuck' types may be able to get their message sent quicker, but it's also less likely to get someone to bother even looking at their profile "

Whats your thoughts on mine?

Chat rooms?

A little bit of advise,

Do you view the cams?

Yes. I can view up to 5."

No stuttering?

"there's no science to it, it's timing and luck! "

...and profiles...!

Leicester

"

They're still the same on my laptop. Its a high performance laptop too and the

Do you view the cams?

Yes. I can view up to 5.

No stuttering? "

Not everyone has audio on. But I have had some on audio previously, but very rare it stuttered only if they would relocate in their house normally. I prefer to type than audio.

"

Do you view the cams?

Yes. I can view up to 5.

No stuttering?

Not everyone has audio on. But I have had some on audio previously, but very rare it stuttered only if they would relocate in their house normally. I prefer to type than audio."

Not sure whats wrong with the cams on my side. They have always been so laggy.

This hypothesis needs thoroughly testing! Let's conduct an RCT and post the results as a full PhD quality thesis

Leicester

"

Do you view the cams?

Yes. I can view up to 5.

No stuttering?

Not everyone has audio on. But I have had some on audio previously, but very rare it stuttered only if they would relocate in their house normally. I prefer to type than audio.

Not sure whats wrong with the cams on my side. They have always been so laggy. "

I've seen various things on cam, some at speed, some slow, to which lag hasn't been caused.

"

Do you view the cams?

Yes. I can view up to 5.

No stuttering?

I've seen various things on cam, some at speed, some slow, to which lag hasn't been caused."

How do you mean fast and slow?

"This hypothesis needs thoroughly testing! Let's conduct an RCT and post the results as a full PhD quality thesis "

Will your PhD be with Sydney University?

Leicester

"

Do you view the cams?

Yes. I can view up to 5.

No stuttering?

I've seen various things on cam, some at speed, some slow, to which lag hasn't been caused.

How do you mean fast and slow? "

Someone could be just sitting doing nothing and their cam is fine. Someone could be having a full on disco and their cam is fine.

"

Do you view the cams?

Yes. I can view up to 5.

No stuttering?

Someone could be just sitting doing nothing and their cam is fine. Someone could be having a full on disco and their cam is fine."

What is the point in the cams?

Nobody seems to be actually doing anything.

Leicester

"

Do you view the cams?

Yes. I can view up to 5.

No stuttering?

Someone could be just sitting doing nothing and their cam is fine. Someone could be having a full on disco and their cam is fine.

What is the point in the cams?

Nobody seems to be actually doing anything. "

Maybe they're not right for you

By *ubiousOatcakeMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"My connection is great on my phone. I have 100mb."

"They're still the same on my laptop. Its a high performance laptop too and the Internet is fine."

Well, then, it’s a wonder the women aren’t queueing up outside your door, positively dripping with anticipation.

By *rNaughtyNickMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"

Men dont read profiles and women dont read messages

Leicester

Men dont read profiles and women dont read messages "

Please done make a generalisation, I don't read messages or profiles.

Please done make a generalisation, I don't read messages or profiles."

Not to be rude, but what do you do on here?

By *ubiousOatcakeMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"Not to be rude, but what do you do on here? "

Facepalm.

Leicester

Not to be rude, but what do you do on here? "

Oops I forgot my emoji to let people know it was a joke.

Not to be rude, but what do you do on here?

Oops I forgot my emoji to let people know it was a joke."

Fair enough.

By *inky SpiceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

So to summarise .... Us lucky, picky, rare women are all different and there is no one sure way to get in our knickers. It will take persistence, a positive attitude, a well written and interesting profile and a huge dollop of luck and good timing just to get something started! The men who are successful on here mostly have one thing in common, a good attitude.

I only see one guy from here, he's more than enough I can remember exactly what made me respond to his first message but I'm 95% sure it was a thread on the forum, the original face pic thread a few years ago. We spoke for about a year before we met for a quick social. He was normal, funny, interesting and spoke to me as if I was a person not just someone to fuck. That's the kind of thing that works for me. Obviously I liked his face, that's important, but the size of his cock was never an issue, I never saw it until it was physically there in my face The fact that it's fucking massive was just a nice bonus, wahey! . So no it's not all about being young, with a six pack and a 10 inch walloper. Work on your interpersonal skills, keep a positive attitude, engage with people on the forum and basically don't take it all so seriously ....it's only sex after all.

Wherever the party is!

"So to summarise .... Us lucky, picky, rare women are all different and there is no one sure way to get in our knickers. It will take persistence, a positive attitude, a well written and interesting profile and a huge dollop of luck and good timing just to get something started! The men who are successful on here mostly have one thing in common, a good attitude.

I only see one guy from here, he's more than enough I can remember exactly what made me respond to his first message but I'm 95% sure it was a thread on the forum, the original face pic thread a few years ago. We spoke for about a year before we met for a quick social. He was normal, funny, interesting and spoke to me as if I was a person not just someone to fuck. That's the kind of thing that works for me. Obviously I liked his face, that's important, but the size of his cock was never an issue, I never saw it until it was physically there in my face The fact that it's fucking massive was just a nice bonus, wahey! . So no it's not all about being young, with a six pack and a 10 inch walloper. Work on your interpersonal skills, keep a positive attitude, engage with people on the forum and basically don't take it all so seriously ....it's only sex after all."

Sorry, bit far away for me, thanks...

"there's no science to it, it's timing and luck!

...and profiles...!"

lucky profiles

By *ammers43Man  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

I dont agree,i wouldn't class myself as fit nor attractive but have done ok in the short time ive been on, maybe ive just been lucky, i just think you need to find the right match, i thought my age would be against me but again i search and send a polite message to who ever i believe i match and they match me, as i say maybe ive just been lucky

» Add a new message to this topic