FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Nsa

Nsa

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Don't understand why people that look for no strings attached yet they want a to have a social. Thats not how it works. Think of nsa as tinder. Quick fucks with hardly no interaction.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Don't understand why people that look for no strings attached yet they want a to have a social. Thats not how it works. Think of nsa as tinder. Quick fucks with hardly no interaction. "

Nope. Its still not April fools day

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

It means what it means to different people. As long as it means the same thing to you as it does to the people you meet, don’t worry about it.

As a single woman, I need to know that I’m not putting myself into a situation where I might feel vulnerable or uncomfortable.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"nsa" doesn't mean "there's no need to check whether you fancy the person or make sure they're not dangerous"

"It means what it means to different people. As long as it means the same thing to you as it does to the people you meet, don’t worry about it.

As a single woman, I need to know that I’m not putting myself into a situation where I might feel vulnerable or uncomfortable. "

Why would a one night stand make you feel uncomfortable or vulnerable. You are there just for the orgasm and nothing else.

""nsa" doesn't mean "there's no need to check whether you fancy the person or make sure they're not dangerous""

Thats what a brief chat on here js for.

Even for NSA, I think you still have to click

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

"It means what it means to different people. As long as it means the same thing to you as it does to the people you meet, don’t worry about it.

As a single woman, I need to know that I’m not putting myself into a situation where I might feel vulnerable or uncomfortable.

Why would a one night stand make you feel uncomfortable or vulnerable. You are there just for the orgasm and nothing else. "

Easy for you, as a man, to say...

"Even for NSA, I think you still have to click"

Not really, emotional connection doesn't mean anything when it comes to nsa.

Well that sounds delightful!

Is there a prize for starting the most threads?

"Even for NSA, I think you still have to click"
your right there most more than others

Why would a one night stand make you feel uncomfortable or vulnerable. You are there just for the orgasm and nothing else.

Easy for you, as a man, to say... "

You saying that women aren't strong enough to have fun?

By *inotGringoMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

Good sex rarely occurs without chemistry.

As well as that, not to offend anyone but a woman may be putting herself in a vulnerable position and therefore will want to ensure that they feel comfortable with the person before entering a more vulnerable position.

"Is there a prize for starting the most threads?"

If others weren't boring then I wouldn't have to.

"Don't understand why people that look for no strings attached yet they want a to have a social. Thats not how it works. Think of nsa as tinder. Quick fucks with hardly no interaction. "

Having been doing this for 4 years, that is very much how it works.

Mrs

""nsa" doesn't mean "there's no need to check whether you fancy the person or make sure they're not dangerous""

Completely agree! NSA means your not going to go psycho and expect a breakfast date the next morning!

"Even for NSA, I think you still have to click

Not really, emotional connection doesn't mean anything when it comes to nsa."

so you don't care what someone looks like, any holes a goal?

Ok rephrase I'm here for NSA for someone I Click with mentally who I can chat and have friendship with as well as awesome sex. Phew

I don't personally think you can have awesome sex with someone who doesn't mentally stimulate you.

By *09309309Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Don't understand why people that look for no strings attached yet they want a to have a social. Thats not how it works. Think of nsa as tinder. Quick fucks with hardly no interaction.

Nope. Its still not April fools day"

Your responses have had me in giggle fits all day.

I salute you madam

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

Why would a one night stand make you feel uncomfortable or vulnerable. You are there just for the orgasm and nothing else. "

Spoken like a true innocent. If I’m going to someone’s house, inviting them to mine or spending part or a whole night in a hotel with a man alone, I need to know he’s not a nutcase.

Yah bit what if she looks like Quasimodo

Not really, emotional connection doesn't mean anything when it comes to nsa. so you don't care what someone looks like, any holes a goal?"

Course. She can't be ugly but her personality can be shit.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

This isnt tinder. Its a swinging site. I know people use it for different reasons but primarily its for people to filfuk their kinks and fantisies. Your not going to get that from a quick message on here.

"Ok rephrase I'm here for NSA for someone I Click with mentally who I can chat and have friendship with as well as awesome sex. Phew

I don't personally think you can have awesome sex with someone who doesn't mentally stimulate you. "

Nsa isn't about mental stimulation. Thats what fwb or fb are for.

Nsa is for the physical stimulation.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I've had "nsa" with ladies who have spent 2 or 3 nights at my gaff, most of them I'm unlikely to meet again, not because we were incompatible between the sheets, but distance and availability play a part in it as well. I have a f/b (not on here) who I see on a semi regular basis as well

Yah bit what if she looks like Quasimodo "

A physical attraction is all that matters.

"Don't understand why people that look for no strings attached yet they want a to have a social. Thats not how it works. Think of nsa as tinder. Quick fucks with hardly no interaction.

Nope. Its still not April fools day

Your responses have had me in giggle fits all day.

I salute you madam "

Cheers

I like to be a useful member of the Fab community

"This isnt tinder. Its a swinging site. I know people use it for different reasons but primarily its for people to filfuk their kinks and fantisies. Your not going to get that from a quick message on here.

"

You'd be surprised.

Are you for real?

Theres a lot of idiots out there who could try anything.. the social is to check they are who they say they are..

"Ok rephrase I'm here for NSA for someone I Click with mentally who I can chat and have friendship with as well as awesome sex. Phew

I don't personally think you can have awesome sex with someone who doesn't mentally stimulate you. "

I don't personally think you can have awesome sex with someone who doesn't mentally stimulate you.

Nsa isn't about mental stimulation. Thats what fwb or fb are for.

Nsa is for the physical stimulation. "

In

Your

Opinion

"This isnt tinder. Its a swinging site. I know people use it for different reasons but primarily its for people to filfuk their kinks and fantisies. Your not going to get that from a quick message on here.

You'd be surprised. "

i would be surprised if someone could find out all my kinks from a quick message on here

Fabville

Easy for you, as a man, to say...

You saying that women aren't strong enough to have fun? "

You really are niaeve...

One of the various definitions of NSA.

Having only sex with someone and nothing else but that. No hanging out unless it’s to fuck.

Not fuck anyone in sight. You need to be attracted to someone to be able to have those intimate moments. Even if that social leads quickly into a meet.

Not really, emotional connection doesn't mean anything when it comes to nsa. so you don't care what someone looks like, any holes a goal?

Course. She can't be ugly but her personality can be shit. "

People can look different in the flesh than their photos, a quick coffee social to make sure you fancy them in the flesh is better than having to tell someone you don't want to fuck them when they're expecting to have sex.

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

Gosh OP, you're really living up to your name eh?

If you want faceless, nameless sex, I suggest you try cottaging or cruising. Works for gay chaps.

NSA stands for no strings attached. I guess the definition depends on what one regards as a string. Obviously a relationship is a string. Is a friendship, or a drink in a pub, or a natter at a swing club a string? Bare in mind that many people use this site for swinging, which traditionally has a social element to it.

Mrs

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Erm no...NSA doesn't mean I want to fuck axe murderers.

Or total eejits.

Hence the social first.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

""nsa" doesn't mean "there's no need to check whether you fancy the person or make sure they're not dangerous"

Thats what a brief chat on here js for. "

A brief chat on a website does not let you know whether you will fancy someone in real life, and whether they are an ok person to be alone and vulnerable with.

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

lol brilliant

You'd be surprised. i would be surprised if someone could find out all my kinks from a quick message on here "

I'm saying brief as in an hour. Most I've talked with on here have gone on for hours about stupid stuff.

Not really, emotional connection doesn't mean anything when it comes to nsa. so you don't care what someone looks like, any holes a goal?

People can look different in the flesh than their photos, a quick coffee social to make sure you fancy them in the flesh is better than having to tell someone you don't want to fuck them when they're expecting to have sex. "

Nobody looks the same as pictured. Everyone loves to get that perfect angle with the perfect lighting.

You'd be surprised. i would be surprised if someone could find out all my kinks from a quick message on here

I'm saying brief as in an hour. Most I've talked with on here have gone on for hours about stupid stuff. "

youve got a lot to learn

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

A physical attraction is all that matters. "

That's not nsa then ?

You'd be surprised. i would be surprised if someone could find out all my kinks from a quick message on here

I'm saying brief as in an hour. Most I've talked with on here have gone on for hours about stupid stuff. "

Convo is as good as the people making it. To have gone on for hours then you're indulging the 'stupid' stuff

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

Oh dear

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

This attitude is probably why you are not meet verified and probably on a lot of block lists now lol .

By *orthantsblueeyesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

"This attitude is probably why you are not meet verified and probably on a lot of block lists now lol ."

I like you op. Its good to see a character on the forums on my return

That's not nsa then ?"

What would you call it?

That's not nsa then ?

What would you call it? "

fag. Fuck and go

"This attitude is probably why you are not meet verified and probably on a lot of block lists now lol ."

I'm actually not blocked by anyone.

People can look different in the flesh than their photos, a quick coffee social to make sure you fancy them in the flesh is better than having to tell someone you don't want to fuck them when they're expecting to have sex.

Nobody looks the same as pictured. Everyone loves to get that perfect angle with the perfect lighting. "

You're right, that is why it's important for people to have a quick social first to establish attraction before committing to sex. That doesn't mean a shag won't happen on a social.

I met a guy end of November for what was supposed to be a quick coffee, he picked me up and we saw each other and he said shall we just have a cup of tea in my house, within 15 minutes we were fucking.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"This attitude is probably why you are not meet verified and probably on a lot of block lists now lol .

I'm actually not blocked by anyone. "

You won't know that unless you click on their profile

So no strings attached means no nerd for a connection? And no need to see if you find the other person attractive. Or even likeable?

Nobody looks the same as pictured. Everyone loves to get that perfect angle with the perfect lighting.

You're right, that is why it's important for people to have a quick social first to establish attraction before committing to sex. That doesn't mean a shag won't happen on a social.

I met a guy end of November for what was supposed to be a quick coffee, he picked me up and we saw each other and he said shall we just have a cup of tea in my house, within 15 minutes we were fucking. "

Fair enough. Thats what tends to happen if I've met lass. She'd come to me or I'd go to her, never been for a coffee or anything like that.

By *ollyGWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Popcorn anyone?

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

That's not nsa then ?

What would you call it? "

A condition ? no attraction no sex that is not nsa

Southampton

"Gosh OP, you're really living up to your name eh?

If you want faceless, nameless sex, I suggest you try cottaging or cruising. Works for gay chaps."

That's not nsa then ?

What would you call it?

A condition ? no attraction no sex that is not nsa "

I never said no attraction. Its just not an emotional one.

That's not nsa then ?

What would you call it?

A condition ? no attraction no sex that is not nsa

I never said no attraction. Its just not an emotional one. "

so why are you not down the pub pulling a one night stand

The other day you started a thread about not having much luck on here, it's starting to look glaringly obvious why not.

With a one night stand, you've built a connection throughout the evening, a social is just same. Women will put their safety well above any potential orgasm, and for the record a lot of women don't need an orgasm to enjoy sex, and if you think women can just drop their knickers, and orgasm with stranger, you are sadly mistaken.

Ginger

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Wanders in...

Reads thread and OP's sophisticated grasp of human dynamics.

Smiles and wanders back to the man cave

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"It might not work like that for you OP but for lots of people, me included it starts with a social because.....shock horror.....I have to fancy someone before I shag them. I know, it's bloody crazy isn't it?

You really do come across like a guy who just thinks with his cock.

At times but, I still have my hard standards. "

Well at least you admit it!! What is a hard standard?

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"It might not work like that for you OP but for lots of people, me included it starts with a social because.....shock horror.....I have to fancy someone before I shag them. I know, it's bloody crazy isn't it?

At times but, I still have my hard standards.

Well at least you admit it!! What is a hard standard?"

According to OP sufficient to damage a cervix

a pulse and no brain

By *ink Panther.Woman  over a year ago

Preston

A physical attraction is all that matters. "

In your opinion, we’re all different and it’s a very cerebral thing for me. My imagination needs stimulating even if it was NSA

Everyone has their standards and types of people they won't see.

By *luteguyMan  over a year ago

Here and There

"

Popcorn anyone?"

Yes please. And a fiver on unlos before midnight

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Everyone has their standards and types of people they won't see. "

What are yours? Or is that another thread?!!

You meant high standards?

Exactly

Everyone has their standards and types of people they won't see.

What are yours? Or is that another thread?!!

You meant high standards?"

I'll admit I have pretty high standards. Is there anything wrong with wanting a average to gym fit build?

I will be the first to admit that I am not the most attractive of the male species, but I like to think I make up for it in personality, but it takes a while for me to be able to relax and be me, you can't get that kind of click from a fuck and go which the OP seems to be alluding to, if that's your thing, then be more specific, most on here are looking for more of a connection, something a little more safe (for want of a better word)

Don't see why people come on here and hate on people. If people have nothing else to do with their lives than try to take the piss and troll then you really should look at your life.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

All open to interpretation me thinks, as everything else is.....

That's not nsa then ?

What would you call it? fag. Fuck and go"

I don't think you can call them that these days.

"Don't see why people come on here and hate on people. If people have nothing else to do with their lives than try to take the piss and troll then you really should look at your life. "
how is everyone hating on you. You started a thread on a swinging site saying its like tinder and tellling everyone how nsa works.

"All open to interpretation me thinks, as everything else is....."

Femme!

"

You'd be surprised. i would be surprised if someone could find out all my kinks from a quick message on here "

That's why people ask wui2?

"Don't see why people come on here and hate on people. If people have nothing else to do with their lives than try to take the piss and troll then you really should look at your life. how is everyone hating on you. You started a thread on a swinging site saying its like tinder and tellling everyone how nsa works."

I didn't opening compare it. I may have given an example of what nsa is. But tinder is anything but a swinging environment.

Personally I find Nisa very convenient, straight in and out.

"Well that sounds delightful! "

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

100% this

And IMO, understanding that comes with age & experience.

"Personally I find Nisa very convenient, straight in and out."

That's why I find you convenient.

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"These sorts of threads you keep posting along with a few others over the last few days only go to further highlight your naivety and immaturity."

These sort of threads are the very reason that a lot of young guys get looked down on or totally ignored...So many have a fit body, a nice cock and plenty of stamina but it's the brain cell department that lets them down.

Southampton

"Don't see why people come on here and hate on people. If people have nothing else to do with their lives than try to take the piss and troll then you really should look at your life. how is everyone hating on you. You started a thread on a swinging site saying its like tinder and tellling everyone how nsa works."

He just wants fuck and go, perhaps he would like bent over by the front door and no speak lol

nsa but not sex with just a body

"Personally I find Nisa very convenient, straight in and out.

That's why I find you convenient. "

Yet I get hate for saying the same thing?

This isn't a put down, but when you make a sweeping statement that NSA just about sex, you should expect some comeback, the swinging community is all about respect, yes personal choice who people play with and how they play, for the majority, from the contexts of a lot of posts is it is more than fuck and go, if you find that it's not what you want, you may not be cut out for the lifestyle, there are quite a few ladies on here who are happy with what you are looking for, but there are more who want a bit more of a connection, yes it's supposed to be fun, but it has to be mutual

"These sorts of threads you keep posting along with a few others over the last few days only go to further highlight your naivety and immaturity.

These sort of threads are the very reason that a lot of young guys get looked down on or totally ignored...So many have a fit body, a nice cock and plenty of stamina but it's the brain cell department that lets them down. "

Wouldn't say braincell. I'd call it more on the fact that alot of the guys are very social and great with lasses and then, you have the ones that see a lass and just go blank when it comes to finding stuff to say.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Yet I get hate for saying the same thing? "

"

Glad you find hypocrisy so funny. Especially with your username.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Don't attack the poster, his post is as valid as anyone else's

Do you mean people that specifically say they are looking for NSA but then ask for a social? Some people see NSA as literal 'fuck n go' and others see it as just meeting a stranger for one off sex- maybe after a drink. It's just a case of finding someone compatible I think.

OP, there is not much you can do about the fact there a lot of people use this site in a different way from yourself. You may not understand it, but the best thing you can do is look for those people who are looking for the same thing as yourself. If there aren’t many on this site who want the same as you, then that’s just unfortunate. Don’t spend any time thinking about those who want socials etc, if that’s not what you want. Just leave them to it.

Mrs

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Glad you find hypocrisy so funny. Especially with your username. "

I can't decide if you're serious or on the wind up

Glad you find hypocrisy so funny. Especially with your username. "

You might want to re-read the post that they were smirking at

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

That maybe isn't your definition of it but other people have a different definition

Our definition when we did meet was the same as yours, have a chat on cam, meet up with the intention of playing that same day. You can get to know a person enough this way to want to play with them.We had successful meets this way.

Nsa means whatever you want it to mean to you. Finding someone who agrees with your defintion of it and wishes to interact the same way is the bit that takes work.

I can't decide if you're serious or on the wind up "

I'm being fully serious.

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

I had nsa sex with several fwb over several years. Was that not nsa?

I thought it was about space

Fabville

I'm being fully serious. "

Oh dear...

Slough Windsor ish

I'm being fully serious. "

Bless you. READ the first quoted post CAREFULLY....

I'm being fully serious.

Bless you. READ the first quoted post CAREFULLY...."

What about it?

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

"How to win friends and influence people"

Slough Windsor ish

I'm being fully serious.

What about it? "

Nisa.... not nsa.... Nisa the mini supermarkets... straightin and out of Nisa

I'm being fully serious.

What about it?

Nisa.... not nsa.... Nisa the mini supermarkets... straightin and out of Nisa "

Her username says NSA.

I'm being fully serious.

What about it?

Her username says NSA. "

Some fucker's spiked my coffee again

Slough Windsor ish

I'm being fully serious.

What about it?

Her username says NSA. "

She was laughing at the Nisa comment...

Ffs somebody show the boy how to cam chat and give us a break in here

By *SPrincessWoman  over a year ago

Nowhere near you

[Removed by poster at 30/03/18 22:43:25]

Scotland - Aberdeen

If you prefer Tinder hook ups, then may I suggest you stick to Tinder and stop telling others how they should deal with their own meeting requirements!

Someone with little sexual experience as in two years worth (you have admitted to) trying to tell others what NSA should mean? As someone has stated 'April Fools?'

what a joke

I'm being fully serious.

What about it?

Her username says NSA.

Some fucker's spiked my coffee again"

you want to bung a slug of something in that! calm your nerves before you have to explain what a corner shop is...

For me NSA means I dont want any emotional attachment to someone but I do want to make sure there's some chemistry and attraction.

When I first joined the site 5+ years ago on a couple of occasions I made the mistake of just meeting with no social, HUGE mistake! There's far too many nutters, liars etc on here to take the risk. This is a swinging site after all and 5yrs of experience has made me realise the social side is great fun too

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

Look, it's like this.

"No strings attached" means sex without a relationship. This can take many forms, either as a one-off encounter or as an ongoing FWB type thing (to illustrate both ends of the spectrum).

If you choose to define it as "a one off random fuck where you don't really communicate" is up to you. Most people disagree.

And what you have described, is known as a "zipless fuck" by the way.

I mostly have socials first (although they have led to sex) because I find it difficult to have sex with somebody I don't at least like.

Are you actively trying to dissuade people from having sex with you?

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Look, it's like this.

"No strings attached" means sex without a relationship. This can take many forms, either as a one-off encounter or as an ongoing FWB type thing (to illustrate both ends of the spectrum).

If you choose to define it as "a one off random fuck where you don't really communicate" is up to you. Most people disagree.

And what you have described, is known as a "zipless fuck" by the way.

I mostly have socials first (although they have led to sex) because I find it difficult to have sex with somebody I don't at least like.

Are you actively trying to dissuade people from having sex with you?"

He is doing a good job if he is lol

Again with the piss take. And you all call me rude. Bit hypocritical.

"Again with the piss take. And you all call me rude. Bit hypocritical. "

You started a thread, expect opinionated comments, instead you've shot down most comments with rude ridiculous remarks ......... people will retaliate

Accept your idea of NSA might be different to the next persons neither is right or wrong it's just personal preferences!! It takes all sorts to make the world go round

I'm being fully serious.

What about it?

Nisa.... not nsa.... Nisa the mini supermarkets... straightin and out of Nisa "

What is nisa? Never heard of it.

Scotland - Aberdeen

No you have been rude by trying to tell people what the meaning of NSA is when you have admittedly little sexual experience at all!

Maybe Tinder is the site for you to stick to

Just ignore them if they annoy you. They have nothing better to do than take the piss. It's always the same people.

"Again with the piss take. And you all call me rude. Bit hypocritical.

It's a valid criticism of your approach (which you invite on these threads). If you want to call it a "pisstake" and throw your toys out of the pram, that's up to you.

It certainly doesn't help with your "lack of charm" problem. "

Sorry for not being charismatic. Not all can be great.