FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > cannot accomodate cannot travel

cannot accomodate cannot travel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onny1208 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Huddersfield

some people been on here over a year can't accomodate can't travel never met anyone

whatsthatallabout???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Pic collectors and dreamers is my guess.

Huddersfield

timewasters too

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

They might enjoy the forums, chat rooms or camming.

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Can do socials. Pushing that boat out lol

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"timewasters too"

Don't interact with them. They're easy to avoid.

By *oxycouple28Couple  over a year ago

bexley

Or they may go to clubs to meet and play

It could also be fear

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Maybe they meet at clubs.

I don't drive so put can't travel, however... I don't mind getting public transport if not too far. I did originally put I can travel due to public transport, I soon got fed up with people assuming I could travel hundreds of miles.

By *ammers43Man  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Or a typo error on there profile which isnt a good start

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"Or a typo error on there profile which isnt a good start "

Their.

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

This site is probably very attractive to those fearful shy etc.Meeting and or having sex would be quite an ordeal.

They have access to pictures, stories fantasies etc all free.Such people probably have no intention of meeting, getting their rocks off wanking..

Not everyone has your sexual confidence Op.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

"some people been on here over a year can't accomodate can't travel never met anyone

whatsthatallabout???"

Why does it bother you ? Shall I look at your details and then start a thread saying i don't understand your needs , wants and ways of life ?

Maybe they want sex up the jigger.

There are other things to contemplate in the world.

Merseyside

"Pic collectors and dreamers is my guess. "

I never get the pic collector accusation.

The net is LOADED with pics that are far ....uhmmmmmm superior than MOST I see on here.

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

"timewasters too"

That’s very ill thought and very simplistic to accuse people of being time wasters as they can’t accom or travel

Maybe they have kids, maybe they are playing behind their partners back or maybe, just maybe they don’t like the idea of effectively strangers entering their house until they actually know the person well enough. It’s plane to see on here the number of unhinged females is staggering, I assume it could be likewise with men. Maybe they play at clubs or organised local events

Not everyone drives, not everyone can afford the extortionate rail fares this country has and again maybe they can’t be away from home for a long period of time due to child care and unknowing partners back home. I suggest you open your mind in future before coming out with such rash comments

You’re OP is very ill thought and doesn’t look good on you at all. Not everyone is in a privileged posit

Merseyside

ion.

Be a good title for a CD though

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"some people been on here over a year can't accomodate can't travel never met anyone

whatsthatallabout???

Why does it bother you ? Shall I look at your details and then start a thread saying i don't understand your needs , wants and ways of life ?

There are other things to contemplate in the world. "

Now, now Granny!

You've been here long enough to know there are loads of beakies around, questioning how others run their profiles.

Huddersfield

"timewasters too

That’s very ill thought and very simplistic to accuse people of being time wasters as they can’t accom or travel

Maybe they have kids, maybe they are playing behind their partners back or maybe, just maybe they don’t like the idea of effectively strangers entering their house until they actually know the person well enough. It’s plane to see on here the number of unhinged females is staggering, I assume it could be likewise with men. Maybe they play at clubs or organised local events

Not everyone drives, not everyone can afford the extortionate rail fares this country has and again maybe they can’t be away from home for a long period of time due to child care and unknowing partners back home. I suggest you open your mind in future before coming out with such rash comments

You’re OP is very ill thought and doesn’t look good on you at all. Not everyone is in a privileged posit"

..... PMSL

By *ammers43Man  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"Or a typo error on there profile which isnt a good start

Their. "

I did it on purpose ( not)

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Pic collectors and dreamers is my guess.

The net is LOADED with pics that are far ....uhmmmmmm superior than MOST I see on here.

"

Never get that either. Why settle for blurred camera phone close up of a spotty arse when the net is full of uhd quality pert arses etc to choose from.

"Pic collectors and dreamers is my guess.

Never get that either. Why settle for blurred camera phone close up of a spotty arse when the net is full of uhd quality pert arses etc to choose from."

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

"timewasters too

You’re OP is very ill thought and doesn’t look good on you at all. Not everyone is in a privileged posit..... PMSL "

Well done on adding a constructive post to the debate

Huddersfield

get a life fella.... it's my post

I don't travel as I don't drive, and I don't accommodate either. I have done meets though. Local men only and car sex. XXX

Huddersfield

and your profile says you can travel ... so all good

"timewasters too

You’re OP is very ill thought and doesn’t look good on you at all. Not everyone is in a privileged posit..... PMSL "

‘Unhinged females’ haha..

Im pretty sure there’s a fair number of unhinged among both sexes

Merseyside

whatsthatallabout???

There are other things to contemplate in the world.

Now, now Granny!

You've been here long enough to know there are loads of beakies around, questioning how others run their profiles. "

I'll be checking your profile shortly. Make sure it's all regulation before I do!

Merseyside

"timewasters too

You’re OP is very ill thought and doesn’t look good on you at all. Not everyone is in a privileged posit..... PMSL

‘Unhinged females’ haha..

Im pretty sure there’s a fair number of unhinged among both sexes "

He said that.

They may do both but want to stop the "can I come to yours/Will you travel to etc" type first messages

By *iffaWoman  over a year ago

wherever

I would assume it ment will only meet thoughts who accom in a local location or get hotels locally

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If they're housebound but can't accom, perhaps due to carers, family, lodgers etc, then you may only ever 'see' or 'play' with them online.

Accom: could include hotels, home, some other accom facility etc

Travel: could include walking or other foot-based modes of movement, bus, taxi, train, underground, hitch-hiking, bicycle, motorised vehicles including car, truck, bike etc.

If someone is going to meet, they can probably include their option in either Accom or Travel, even if it's not frequent - or they don't explicitly state they do outdoors shags or meet at clubs only. If they don't live in a club, they'll primarily need to travel to it, of course.,

Who would do such a thing !

"timewasters too"

Why are they timewasters?

They only meet people who are very local and can accommodate/in a local hotel.

They aren't looking to meet right now but enjoy browsing forums etc.

They only play at clubs.

They will travel a 'reasonable distance' but aren't interested in messages from people who assume they are willing to travel across the country for a meet.

By *entileschiWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

whatsthatallabout???"

Must be looking for the girl next door!

Huddersfield

whatsthatallabout???

There are other things to contemplate in the world. "

yep she's one no pics never met anyone on here all day ... timewaster !

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

whatsthatallabout???"

I'm not real, I'm just a fab construct

By *rchangel 69Man  over a year ago

just ask,

whatsthatallabout???"

I know right!!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic