FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Flashing a Trucker (First Time)

Flashing a Trucker (First Time)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oney_Bee_x OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Teesside

I feel so naughty today.....

After a day out shopping in York today (Shopping in York is another story by the way). I stopped (early evening) at the Services on the A19 and reversed parked upto the Air and Water (but away from the pumps because I was feeling sleepy and didn’t need fuel).

There was a Tesco’s Trucker parked up adjacent to me (at my 2:00 o’clock). He got out and was climbing down as I was getting out of my car. He was walking over to the bins (which were directly behind my car) as I was sorting out my attire.

I thought ‘I’m going to dare myself’.......

I had on my Black and White Tartan Skater Skirt (mid thigh length) Goth knee boots, And Cropped Black Leather Jacket and semi-opaque Lacetop Stockings. My skirt is very airy and floaty. It lifts right up if I twirl or change direction fast enough. The hem just covers my stocking tops and exposes them a little when I walk and especially if I bend over ever so slightly. (It’s my favourite skirt).

So anyway, after the Trucker put his rubbish in the Biffa bin. I opened my rear passenger door, bent right over to expose the back of my stocking tops as he walks back to his truck. He was about 4 metres away from my legs. He definitely got a nice view, as I could see him (in the reflection) admiring as he walked past.

It was soooo exciting, fun and felt somewhat empowering at the same time lol.

Anyway, I walk past the forecourt to the bathroom. My skirt is swishing as I walk, where both the guys outside filling up and the guys sat in their cars are catching subtle glimpses of my stocking tops too.

So, I’m freezing and I’m walking back to my car and the Trucker is still there. I decided ‘I’m going to dare myself again’. This was getting really exciting.

I’m bending over and leaning into my boot pretending to look for something. (My skirt hitches up at the back when I’m in this straight leg bending forward at the hips position).

By now there is a man putting air into the tyres of his Red Sporty Jaguar next to me on my left (opposite side of my car to the Trucker. He’s crouched with his head really low practically on the floor as he’s pumping his tyres, his view was my side profile as I’m bending into my boot.

Anyway, after a few mins, going round and round his car a couple of times and after a few subtle glances, the Jaguar man drives off......

After spending excessive time looking in my boot and putting on my scarf and gloves I got out from the boot. I carry my bottle of ready-mix screen wash from my boot to the front of my car. I pop the bonnet, bend over again and lean over the side of my bonnet (with the Trucker is sat and parked behind me, still resting and observing). Only he can see my legs from behind at this point.

The screen wash cap just happens to detach and fall deep into the engine department.... (You know what this means).... So I’m having to bend over even more to reach my screenwash cap. It was a bit of a struggle because I didn’t want to get the cuffs (sticking out of my jacket) of my long sleeved blue top dirty. This prolongs the viewing time further hehe.

I have a slight glance over.... and yeah, he’s still admiring the view.

I jump back in the car feeling light headed and in a trance state and start my car (thinking to myself, ‘that felt sooooooo Sexy’).

As I drive off and passed the front of his truck, I look up at him and give him a really nice Big cheeky Smile and a little wave goodbye. He gave me a really really nice Big smile and a wave back.

I drove off with the thought that I really made his day, which made me feel really nice inside.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Watch it, the FAB traffic police will be sharpening the handcuffs (not in the fab sense)

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Watch it, the FAB traffic police will be sharpening the handcuffs (not in the fab sense) "

It's ok. All vehicles were stationary.

[Removed by poster at 30/03/18 00:16:48]

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Watch it, the FAB traffic police will be sharpening the handcuffs (not in the fab sense)

"

"Watch it, the FAB traffic police will be sharpening the handcuffs (not in the fab sense)

"

Yes but the guy in the sports car whom put far too much air psi into his tyres could have had a blowout causing carnage!

I'm contemplating writing a similiar account of me, out and about in a pair if baggy shorts with a hairy gonad dangling out of one of the legs ever so subtly.

I kind of fear mine won't end with a cheery wave but rather a handbag swung heavily into my crotch

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Yes but the guy in the sports car whom put far too much air psi into his tyres could have had a blowout causing carnage! "

That's why it beeps when you've reached your PSI.

Yes but the guy in the sports car whom put far too much air psi into his tyres could have had a blowout causing carnage!

That's why it beeps when you've reached your PSI. "

It seems as though he was concentrating on a different kind of 'beep'

Teesside

Yes but the guy in the sports car whom put far too much air psi into his tyres could have had a blowout causing carnage! "

Nah.... You have to set the max pressure before you pump your tyres. Once it reaches what you set it to, it beeps at you to do the other side lol.

He kept going round and round for another look at me which was making me chuckle.

Just for the record, if his partner or children were in the car, then I wouldn’t have teased him......

Teesside

" I'm contemplating writing a similiar account of me, out and about in a pair if baggy shorts with a hairy gonad dangling out of one of the legs ever so subtly.

I kind of fear mine won't end with a cheery wave but rather a handbag swung heavily into my crotch "

LMAO

Nah.... You have to set the max pressure before you pump your tyres. Once it reaches what you set it to, it beeps at you to do the other side lol.

He kept going round and round for another look at me which was making me chuckle.

Just for the record, if his partner or children were in the car, then I wouldn’t have teased him...... "

That's different to the one I use, - it'll pump until the inevitable explosion of rubber!

Teesside

Just for the record, if his partner or children were in the car, then I wouldn’t have teased him......

That's different to the one I use, - it'll pump until the inevitable explosion of rubber! "

Are you talking about inflatable butt plugs ??

» Add a new message to this topic