FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > cum in mouth?

cum in mouth?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *artine Essex OP   Couple  over a year ago

Essex

interested in your views on this, we've only been on here a short time, have had a few meets but have always insisted the Guys wear condoms even for oral. Hate the bloody things but do NOT want to catch anything nasty. But looking at pictures on this Site everyone seems to suck cock without protection so am i just being over the top?

Martine Essex (part of MF couple)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

You should do what ever it is which makes you feel safe..... not what anyone else thinks is safe.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

whatever you are both happy with

personally, i wouldn't meet anyone that insisted on condoms for oral

i am however sure that many a man would, so if you are happy with it and are getting meets then no reason to change

Essex

interesting but I'm deff not short of offers lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you must be good then cos getting head with a condom on has never been very good for me, i hope to see or feel your skills some day

By *eaboMan  over a year ago

marden

what happens on your meets is your choice, no one else's. There are plenty of guys who will try to persuade you against a condom for oral but it's your mouth and your health.

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

We definately wouldn't meet anyone who wants condoms on for oral, but that is just us! They taste horrid and feel worse and would kinda put madame off the task in hand.

We do practice safe sex in that we insist on condoms for full sex, but like everything in life there is a calculation to make about risk. We have made the descision that it is a balance between safety and comfort and while we do understand that oral carries risk, we don't think it is sufficient to "taste rubber".

As with everything on this site, others may not like what you do, but it is YOUR choice to do it as you see fit.

Essex

yeah guess we're prob coming round to same view as you, thanx that's helpful

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

Sarah prefers giving oral without ... but she won't to it to completion (including pre-cum)

Essex

sounds good advice and certainly i've done that when we feel "comfortable" with the Guy concerned x

» Add a new message to this topic