FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Abusive messages?

Abusive messages?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A few people on here clearly have issues with themselves. Such a shame. I thought trolling was for insecure children. Clearly not! Good job I don’t really give a toss and can laugh at these idiots. Although at the back of my mind it’s a shame as these people need help they really do.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

Do they mean message you from the get go ? Like in their first message ?

By *entileschiWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

I've had this happen once but usually it follows rejection. Report and block and forget.

Yes this does happen unfortunately one lady( if it is really a lady )has a major issue with me so it seems. This is supposed to be fun among adults, shame some use it to fire evil around. Thank god for the amazing people on here who get the idea of the site

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

"Yes this does happen unfortunately one lady( if it is really a lady )has a major issue with me so it seems. This is supposed to be fun among adults, shame some use it to fire evil around. Thank god for the amazing people on here who get the idea of the site "

Just block her.

Thank you Gentlieschi, done that. Now onto planning what’s for dinner

By *entileschiWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

"A few people on here clearly have issues with themselves. Such a shame. I thought trolling was for insecure children. Clearly not! Good job I don’t really give a toss and can laugh at these idiots. Although at the back of my mind it’s a shame as these people need help they really do. "

Sadly for a few people, I think that, like children, even negative attention is better than no attention at all.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"A few people on here clearly have issues with themselves. Such a shame. I thought trolling was for insecure children. Clearly not! Good job I don’t really give a toss and can laugh at these idiots. Although at the back of my mind it’s a shame as these people need help they really do. "

Keep your head up guys. Dont let those small minded idiots spoil your fun. They are just jealous

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

"Yes this does happen unfortunately one lady( if it is really a lady )has a major issue with me so it seems. This is supposed to be fun among adults, shame some use it to fire evil around. Thank god for the amazing people on here who get the idea of the site

Just block her. "

I have. Just think that people sending abuse should be banned. There is no need at all. It’s taught in schools not to do it so why should grown adults get away with it on here. My concern is people who are really mentally unstable on here as some are and even discuss it openly in forums which is great as long as people are supportive. These are the kind of people who could do without faceless avatars being “brave” with unnecessary messages. Just my opinion and wanted to air it! Feels good! Ha ha.

Thank you for your kind message xx

By *rchangel 69Man  over a year ago

just ask,

I’ve also experienced this......only been on a few weeks. And already had a few!!!!

It’s amazing how quickly people can go from wanting to meet you (to lets face it, have sex). To be being ultra abusive because you’re either not intrested or cannot manage to meet unrealistic timelines or locations!!

Anyway the positives more than make up for it!!

Happy fabbing everyone X

"I’ve also experienced this......only been on a few weeks. And already had a few!!!!

It’s amazing how quickly people can go from wanting to meet you (to lets face it, have sex). To be being ultra abusive because you’re either not intrested or cannot manage to meet unrealistic timelines or locations!!

Happy fabbing everyone X"

"I’ve also experienced this......only been on a few weeks. And already had a few!!!!

Happy fabbing everyone X"

Sorry to hear that! We won’t be knocked down as there are far too many fantastic people on here who love fun like us!

I’ve checked your profile a few times ha ha it’s mrs!!!

It doesn't bother me. These aren't people you are going to want to meet up with. Just use it as a filter and block anyone like that.

"It doesn't bother me. These aren't people you are going to want to meet up with. Just use it as a filter and block anyone like that. "

Oh they are blocked! I wish I could honestly say it doesn’t bother me at all but it does a little. I’m just not naturally a mean person so struggle to see why people do it. Why not find someone they like and send a positive message to them instead??? Not like we are short of people on here is it

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Use your filters initially .... if that fails ..... block

"Use your filters initially .... if that fails ..... block "

Done! Xx

It’s an awful shame isn’t it?! It’s usually after a no thank you or not responding. But there’s one guy that always sends abusive message right off the bat. I’ve been on here on and off for over 6 years with dozens of accounts and no matter what is written in them, he’ll text some kind of abuse so I know it’s not aimed at me, he must just do it to everyone.

I just give him loads of abuse back until he blocks me

"It’s an awful shame isn’t it?! It’s usually after a no thank you or not responding. But there’s one guy that always sends abusive message right off the bat. I’ve been on here on and off for over 6 years with dozens of accounts and no matter what is written in them, he’ll text some kind of abuse so I know it’s not aimed at me, he must just do it to everyone.

I just give him loads of abuse back until he blocks me "

Yeah that does occasionally happen

This messaged just surprised me as it was a straight on attack when we come across profiles that aren’t for us we just erm stop looking or block like every other sensible person on here. We don’t throw a load of abuse at them for even daring to be on fab. Crazy people

I need to start a more cheerier thread ha ha!

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Abusive messages are all too common. You can return fire which I find pointless or just report to admin with a copy of message and they will get a ban. It’s the fab world we live in im afraid

"Abusive messages are all too common. You can return fire which I find pointless or just report to admin with a copy of message and they will get a ban. It’s the fab world we live in im afraid "

Shame that they are common I’m kicking myself for biting to a faceless hidden profile! I’ve been here long enough to know better than that.......

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

"Abusive messages are all too common. You can return fire which I find pointless or just report to admin with a copy of message and they will get a ban. It’s the fab world we live in im afraid

Shame that they are common I’m kicking myself for biting to a faceless hidden profile! I’ve been here long enough to know better than that....... "

Just block and report that’s all you can do. When some people find out that they are not actually God’s gift they return with abuse and insults. It’s part of life on here so just try move on

just ask,

Happy fabbing everyone X

Sorry to hear that! We won’t be knocked down as there are far too many fantastic people on here who love fun like us!

I’ve checked your profile a few times ha ha it’s mrs!!!"

Now that’s coincidence, because I’ve checked your profile a few times as well. (probably more than a few actually)

G xx

"I have. Just think that people sending abuse should be banned. There is no need at all. It’s taught in schools not to do it so why should grown adults get away with it on here. My concern is people who are really mentally unstable on here as some are and even discuss it openly in forums which is great as long as people are supportive. These are the kind of people who could do without faceless avatars being “brave” with unnecessary messages. Just my opinion and wanted to air it! Feels good! Ha ha."

Have you reported them?

just ask,

"Abusive messages are all too common. You can return fire which I find pointless or just report to admin with a copy of message and they will get a ban. It’s the fab world we live in im afraid

Shame that they are common I’m kicking myself for biting to a faceless hidden profile! I’ve been here long enough to know better than that....... "

I may have just bitten!!! Not to an abusive message but to stolen pictures....waiting for a ban now

By *heik yourwillyMan  over a year ago

shire

just had several from a user just because i went against the mob on a name and shame post in the forums .... reported and blocked

"Yes this does happen unfortunately one lady( if it is really a lady )has a major issue with me so it seems. This is supposed to be fun among adults, shame some use it to fire evil around. Thank god for the amazing people on here who get the idea of the site "

They're just jealous. You're stunningly beautiful and also verified as a lovely fun person. Don't let them get you down xxx

By *iffaWoman  over a year ago

wherever

If a message looks in anyway not nice I don’t even continue to read it just delete and block and forget bout it. What also works for me if I send a no thanks and get another message back then just delete that one without even checking.

"If a message looks in anyway not nice I don’t even continue to read it just delete and block and forget bout it. What also works for me if I send a no thanks and get another message back then just delete that one without even checking. "

I’ll be doing this now

"Yes this does happen unfortunately one lady( if it is really a lady )has a major issue with me so it seems. This is supposed to be fun among adults, shame some use it to fire evil around. Thank god for the amazing people on here who get the idea of the site

They're just jealous. You're stunningly beautiful and also verified as a lovely fun person. Don't let them get you down xxx"

Thank you! I wouldn’t say I was beautiful more funny cute duck kind of looking but honestly thanks for the compliment

We just need to ignore the idiots don’t we? Xxx

» Add a new message to this topic