FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Worst nightmare you've ever had?

Worst nightmare you've ever had?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What was it ?

I've just had a dream where I accidentaly sent all my pics and vids to a colleague

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I fell asleep in work and drempt that I had had an argument with the girl I was working with. It was so real that when I woke up I didn't really talk to her. I kept thinking did we argue for ages

If your talking scary holding both my kids hands while they were dangling from a cliff and the tour guide shouting to let one go. Was asking them both who could hold on and both of them screaming. Was crying in my dream and for a good while after I woke up x

"What was it ?

I've just had a dream where I accidentaly sent all my pics and vids to a colleague "

Oh hell worst nightmare ever

I used to have nightmares about MrH cheating on me and flaunting it in my face. These days I’d ask if I could join them

By *eesideMan  over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

I died at 100 still single and still a virgin.

Really hope it don't come true

There was a house fire where all my children died! .

I woke up shaking and feeling petrified! No idea why on earth I had a nightmare such as that

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

OK don't laugh!

I had a nightmare that I was being hunted through the jungle by a young Sylvester Stallone,but he was possessed by a demon, Exorcist style.

When he caught me all this black shit came flying out of his mouth into mine, and I was possessed too. The rest of the dream was a montage of the evil me killing all my friends and family.

I watch too many horror films clearly.

"There was a house fire where all my children died! .

I woke up shaking and feeling petrified! No idea why on earth I had a nightmare such as that"

Bet you check the appliances before you go to bed now x

My nightmares always used to be pixilated in black and white and for some reason smell like pine disinfectant or how green jelly beans taste. Weird how our brain works in deep sleep and processing stuff

When I still had contact with my biological father (haven’t had contact with him since I was seven for many, many reasons) I used to stay at his at the weekend. A shit tone of abuse happened - but I always had a nightmare that a lion came into my room and tried to eat me. From as early as 2 years old, until I moved away when I was 4. Was horrible.

I’ve had this dream on more than one occasion.

My car breaks down on a motorway. I can’t get out as great white sharks are circling the car. All the cars around me are breaking down too.

Another dream I’ve had Is winning 6.4 million on the lottery.

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

My worst nightmare was extremely vivid and it made me wake up sobbing. It was so disturbing that just thinking about it now, a couple of years later, still upsets me.

My husband was taking part in a charity bike ride and I was following behind in a car. Some bloke in a black convertible Mercedes got a serious case of road rage at having to wait while we went around a roundabout. When we got off the roundabout he swerved around my hubby and brakes sharply. Then got out of the car and shot my hubby.

It was at this point that I woke up in tears

Andriy Shevchenko and Jose Mourinho were trying to sniper me as I hid in a field at night.

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

My worst dream.

I would go to the kitchen get a knife then proceed to butcher my family in extremely violent way. I would slash at them, stab them, cut their throats, sneak up stairs quietly and kill them in their sleep.

In the dream I can't control myself and I am screaming in my head to stop.

I would wake up screaming, the bed soaked with sweat, feeling like I was going to vomit.

Geezus I wish I never started this thread, too much violence and family stuff

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

It was a cold & wet morning. I'd just cycled into work so not in the best of moods. I opened my office door, dried myself off & then put my suit on. I went to make myself a cup of tea & the slaves weren't in yet. Finally, I sat down & prepared to the one thing that calms me down...dunk. Disaster though - I'd ran out of biscuits

It's at that point I usually wake up in a cold panicky sweat

losing my teeth !

My loft is full of heavy junk and it always worried me, whether the roof could take the load.

One night, I dreamed the bedroom ceiling collapsed and crushed my wife to death, beside me. I woke up screaming.

Next morning, I moved all the heavier stuff, to the opposite end of the loft.

Why are all you people dreaming about family death

In comparison my dreams are tame!

I have some fucked up ones. The worst will see me actively avoid sleep in tbe days after them

Slideing down the glass on top of a skyscraper trying to hold on then falling then wake up

"losing my teeth ! "

That ones linked to finances. I've had that kind of dream before where it felt so real!

Hillside desolate

I also get a recurring one where I'm trying to punch someone who's wronged me in some way, but my punches have no power and they're just laughing at me.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I’ve dreamt about seeing myself sleeping which was very vivid. Wasn’t scary though, just intriguing.

I had a nightmare in my old house that i woke up in my room but I couldn't move.It felt so real.I just lay there and couldn't scream or move.My duvet started to be pulled off me and a hand grabbed my ankle and picked me up upside down and carried me downstairs.I couldn't see anyone carrying me but I could see everything else.It carried me into my kitchen and then took me straight back upstairs and placed me on my bed.I felt a weight lifted off my chest and I could move again and I saw the back off a tall man walking out my room.he had a orange and black dirty jacket on.I felt like I had just woke up but I couldn't remember waking.it was like a outer body experience.

Some time later I was chatting to a old man in our village and he told me about a guy that killed himself in our house in the 50s.

I researched the local news story's and it was a miner that cane home and found his wife in bed with another man and weeks later put a mineing detonator in his mouth and blew his head off.At the mine where he worked the wore black donkey jackets with orange shoulders.

This reminds me of my holidays in Canada, where I woke up in a tent and got attacked by a bear, then I woke up to realise it was a dream but holy shit it felt real

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Years and years ago I dreamed I was being swamped by a tidal wave, utterly terrifying. I also dreamed I was buried alive once and awoke gasping for breath.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"

If your talking scary holding both my kids hands while they were dangling from a cliff and the tour guide shouting to let one go. Was asking them both who could hold on and both of them screaming. Was crying in my dream and for a good while after I woke up x"

Sounds like an awful dream to have, and I hope you don't have it too often x

By *eesideMan  over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

"Why are all you people dreaming about family death

In comparison my dreams are tame!"

Lol

By *hinypants77Man  over a year ago

Leeds

I had a nightmare that I ambushed and stabbed a good friend on the stairs so I could take his Mr T style gold chain.

Immediately regretted it and was thankful it was only a dream when I woke up.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Worst nightmare was I dreamt I was shot in the head by the mafia and the other night I was processed by a sprit I dread to think what goes on in my head

I was running away from someone and the person grabbed me .I fell out of bed and woke up ,was relieved it was only a nightmare

I had a nightmare that i had eaten a giant marshmallow

I woke up and my pillow had gone?

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Not so much a bad nightmare as a repeating and confusing dream that my late father was still alive when at the same time I knew he was dead. Thankfully the dream has faded away now but I came back to me for many years.

I've had rem behaviour disorder since birth and sounds can trigger an episode

I have seriously hurt several people brave enough to share a bed with me

And pushed one down the stairs

I often wake up holding the contents of my wardrobe where I've dreamt it's falling on me

The time I woke up with my arm through a closed window in a mobile home was A memorable one especially for the couple walking past when I did it

On the plus side I can get away with murder

Right this one freaks me out and it happens about once a year and it's been happening since I was a kid.

Just as I'm about to go to sleep I feel as if I'm being pushed into the bed and can't move. I couldn't fight it no matter how hard I tried.

Then I would feel myself rise and float. I could actually still see myself asleep in bed though.

Has anybody else experienced this?

By *asilForty77Man  over a year ago

a hundred and sixty of us living in a small shoebox in the middle of the road

"Right this one freaks me out and it happens about once a year and it's been happening since I was a kid.

Just as I'm about to go to sleep I feel as if I'm being pushed into the bed and can't move. I couldn't fight it no matter how hard I tried.

Then I would feel myself rise and float. I could actually still see myself asleep in bed though.

Has anybody else experienced this?"

Astral projection

"Right this one freaks me out and it happens about once a year and it's been happening since I was a kid.

Astral projection "

I've read about that and it's a possibility. It's fuckin wierd.

Hillside desolate

Yes I used to get that a lot as a teenager, it felt like my quilt had turned to concrete and was holding me down!

Yes I used to get that a lot as a teenager, it felt like my quilt had turned to concrete and was holding me down! "

No way, exactly what is It?

Hillside desolate

Yes I used to get that a lot as a teenager, it felt like my quilt had turned to concrete and was holding me down!

No way, exactly what is It? "

Possibly sleep paralysis, it eventually stopped happening to me thank god!

By *odestyB007Woman  over a year ago

Winchester

Worst I still remember is being hunted in a jungle combat style, waking up sweaty and panting, those hunted ones are the worst

By *ensual-demonMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Freddy Krueger!

From what I read sleep paralysis can happen when trying to induce lucid dreams.

I only know this because I wanted to be conscious in my dreams but after reading about effects of sleep paralysis I quickly abandoned the idea

"From what I read sleep paralysis can happen when trying to induce lucid dreams.

I only know this because I wanted to be conscious in my dreams but after reading about effects of sleep paralysis I quickly abandoned the idea "

That's right I was totally conscious in my dream.

I used to get that when I was younger. Drempt that for years that I would float down the stairs and just hover. Loved it. From when I was about 8 maybe younger onwards x

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Not sure it classifies as a nightmare but a couple if years ago I had a dream where Dobby the House Elf rounded up his mates and they all chased me up some random road. Apparently I wasn't upset enough when Bellatrix killed him

» Add a new message to this topic