FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pics or real meet?

Pics or real meet?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ve met this guy a few times, in Cupid’s and out running (but never done anything) and he’s hounded me on and off for over four years to meet him but there was never a mutually convenient time. So today we’re both free and agree to meet but then he says not til I send him naked pics. I refused and said he’ll see the real thing, again, very shortly. So he called off the meet (well kinda an argument and we both decided not to!)

I think he had no intention of meeting and just wanted wank material, does anyone agree with me or would you expect photos first from someone you’ve met on numerous occasions?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

If he's already met you he doesn't need pics....sounds a bit stalkerish.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

He knows what you look like...so I reckon he was just after photos

Nita

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I’ve met this guy a few times, in Cupid’s and out running (but never done anything) and he’s hounded me on and off for over four years to meet him but there was never a mutually convenient time. So today we’re both free and agree to meet but then he says not til I send him naked pics. I refused and said he’ll see the real thing, again, very shortly. So he called off the meet (well kinda an argument and we both decided not to!)

I think he had no intention of meeting and just wanted wank material, does anyone agree with me or would you expect photos first from someone you’ve met on numerous occasions?"

I agree with you. If he’s met you recently and knows what you look like, why would he need naked pictures!? I’d definitely be expecting him to cancel if I sent them. It’s a tough one, OP!

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

That sounds a bit strange, especially as you've seen him out and about a few times

If hes already seen you and spoken why does he need naked pics?

I’d also say that you obviously have a gut feeling about the situation - I’d go with it!

"If he's already met you he doesn't need pics....sounds a bit stalkerish."

In what way, I never thought anything other than he’s not actually free and just want to try to encourage me into sending them in exchange for a meet

A bit of a tricky one.

If he goes to cupids then I'm guessing he's not just the usual pic collector.

Some guys like a bit of a build up to a meet, something to get them excited for the real thing.

Personally I would have sent a couple of pics and some naughty chat.

If he then didn't turn up for the meet he wouldn't have got a second chance!!

I guess you'll never know now?

The last time I saw him was probably about a year ago so I sent him two recent pics (clothed). We have gone through the motions dozens of times, him always saying come to his and then saying something has come up so I can’t. He’s a nice guy we chat on and off regularly but I just don’t think he’s actually serious about meeting (maybe it’s just me ). That’s really the reason I said no I’m sick of send pics for him not to follow through, it’s always the same. I prefer real action than swapping pics.

"The last time I saw him was probably about a year ago so I sent him two recent pics (clothed). We have gone through the motions dozens of times, him always saying come to his and then saying something has come up so I can’t. He’s a nice guy we chat on and off regularly but I just don’t think he’s actually serious about meeting (maybe it’s just me ). That’s really the reason I said no I’m sick of send pics for him not to follow through, it’s always the same. I prefer real action than swapping pics."

If he's a repeat offender and he's let you down before then it sounds like you were probably right.

I think at this point I'd stop talking to him and block. Put an end to it once and for all.

Four years and not one suitable time to meet in all that time,i suspect he never would

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Sounds like a game player. I wouldn't bother personally.

"Four years and not one suitable time to meet in all that time,i suspect he never would "

My sentiments too, although I can’t blame him for all the times, a lot of times I wasn’t free when he was or he’d be passing and want me to have sex in his car which I refused to do, not my thing unfortunately. Sometimes I got the impression he’d only ask when he knew I was working etc so he knew I couldn’t but could blame me

Anyway I’m not bothered about the meet, I didn’t even get ready, just wondering if this is normal behaviour.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

Sounds like a typical wank-bank request when the horny hangover strikes to me.

I think most of us have had that experience on weekend mornings... the guy (maybe someone you've chatted to regularly.. maybe not), messages saying he'd love to meet today... but the reality is, he's probably lying in a pit of his own stink, his tongue is stuck to the roof of his mouth, he's still sweating last night's post-beer kebab, and he has no intention of moving until hunger/thirst forces him to... BUT... if he can score a few new explicit pics for the wank bank, maybe get someone to indulge in a bit of filthy chat, and give himself a good old tug, that'll save him the effort/energy of actually cleaning himself up to meet someone and having to make sure they're satisfied too... right?

Of course.... I could be wrong... maybe the horny hangover is just a myth...

He told me he was only free until 2pm so we didn’t have much time. Personally I’d rather spend that time getting ready, meeting, chatting and taking it further if we both wanted to rather than waste time texting and taking pics. I think it’d more sexy to build the anticipation over a coffee for example, flirting and touching etc.

"Sounds like a typical wank-bank request when the horny hangover strikes to me.

I think most of us have had that experience on weekend mornings... the guy (maybe someone you've chatted to regularly.. maybe not), messages saying he'd love to meet today... but the reality is, he's probably lying in a pit of his own stink, his tongue is stuck to the roof of his mouth, he's still sweating last night's post-beer kebab, and he has no intention of moving until hunger/thirst forces him to... BUT... if he can score a few new explicit pics for the wank bank, maybe get someone to indulge in a bit of filthy chat, and give himself a good old tug, that'll save him the effort/energy of actually cleaning himself up to meet someone and having to make sure they're satisfied too... right?

Of course.... I could be wrong... maybe the horny hangover is just a myth... "

That made me laugh so much, I think you have hit the nail on the head

"Four years and not one suitable time to meet in all that time,i suspect he never would

My sentiments too, although I can’t blame him for all the times, a lot of times I wasn’t free when he was or he’d be passing and want me to have sex in his car which I refused to do, not my thing unfortunately. Sometimes I got the impression he’d only ask when he knew I was working etc so he knew I couldn’t but could blame me

Anyway I’m not bothered about the meet, I didn’t even get ready, just wondering if this is normal behaviour. "

Asking for naked photos is quite common. I don't send them to anyone I'm talking to regarding meeting; which s out the wankers and fantasists.

I've met many men without them seeing me naked or them showing me their cock.

"Four years and not one suitable time to meet in all that time,i suspect he never would

Anyway I’m not bothered about the meet, I didn’t even get ready, just wondering if this is normal behaviour.

Asking for naked photos is quite common. I don't send them to anyone I'm talking to regarding meeting; which s out the wankers and fantasists.

I've met many men without them seeing me naked or them showing me their cock. "

*Wee ds out

I’m quite impressed that it took him 4 years before he asked for naked photos!!

"I’m quite impressed that it took him 4 years before he asked for naked photos!! "

No he’s asked for them loads. Just today he said he wanted to meet but wouldn’t until I sent them.

I have probably sent them loads before but I refuse to send them to anyone now unless we’re meeting regularly.

And to add he’s watched me have sex and walk around the club in my underwear while at Cupid’s.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Something odd about this and my spidey senses tingling. Think I'd distance myself from him and not even acknowledge him.

"Something odd about this and my spidey senses tingling. Think I'd distance myself from him and not even acknowledge him."

I never thought him odd, quite the opposite, but I too am questioning things now! I always thought he was just a time waster and a bit of a fantasist.

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Sounds very odd if he is turning down the opportunity to meet just because you wont share pics, especially as he has seen you already. Id tell him as much too.

We dont have other pics on our profile for this very reason. We always sendce pics but if people want to see more they will need to meet us at a club. Its always worked for us.

Anyway I’m not bothered about the meet, I didn’t even get ready, just wondering if this is normal behaviour. "

No it's not normal. Sounds like he just wants wank fodder and to mess you around to boost his ego. x

"Sounds like a typical wank-bank request when the horny hangover strikes to me.

Of course.... I could be wrong... maybe the horny hangover is just a myth... "

This

"Sounds very odd if he is turning down the opportunity to meet just because you wont share pics, especially as he has seen you already. Id tell him as much too.

We dont have other pics on our profile for this very reason. We always sendce pics but if people want to see more they will need to meet us at a club. Its always worked for us."

I did, hence the argument . I would never expect anyone to meet me without seeing pics first but he’s seen me in real life and I sent him two recent pics. If I hadn’t met him and thought he was a nice guy I’d not have been as polite as I was.

If I’d never met a guy and he asked for naked pics he’d get told where to go and blocked. They can see me clothed and if they want to meet we can meet up and chat and see if we want to go further but I don’t see why I should have to share my naked body in order to meet someone. You’d never ask that if approaching a woman in a bar...hey can I see a naked pic of you before we hook up

Would love to hear from some more men. Would you turn down a meet in this situation? Xx

By *eordieslutWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

Myself and my boyfriend always ask of pic before we meet them or chat to them of a bit before we will meet them

"Myself and my boyfriend always ask of pic before we meet them or chat to them of a bit before we will meet them"

Could I ask why please? Just curious x

"I’ve met this guy a few times, in Cupid’s and out running (but never done anything) and he’s hounded me on and off for over four years to meet him but there was never a mutually convenient time. So today we’re both free and agree to meet but then he says not til I send him naked pics. I refused and said he’ll see the real thing, again, very shortly. So he called off the meet (well kinda an argument and we both decided not to!)

I think he had no intention of meeting and just wanted wank material, does anyone agree with me or would you expect photos first from someone you’ve met on numerous occasions?"

Sounds like its a fantasy he wants to keep. Like the forbidden fruit. I'd distance myself from him if I was you.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Not sure I'm following this...

Must be a slow Saturday...

You have known this guy for years. You have met seen each other Maybe even spoken....

Am I missing something...

He wants pics before meeting you for more?

And your asking what others think.

Do you really need someone to tell you what to do?

If he’s seen you in a club and watched you have sex and in underwear then what else did he want to see?

If it was a long time ago and because of this you sent recent face pics then there’s no need to send anymore.

I might ask for naked pics (as in part of the build up of exciting each other before a meet) but if they said no, i wouldn’t throw my toys out of the pram and not meet.

Sounds like he just wanted to mess around and 4 years and still trying to meet?!!! Block and forget about him.

Guys love pictures even if you have enough they will still ask for more.

I think he had no intention of meeting and just wanted wank material, does anyone agree with me or would you expect photos first from someone you’ve met on numerous occasions?

Sounds like its a fantasy he wants to keep. Like the forbidden fruit. I'd distance myself from him if I was you. "

He’s apparently been in and out of relationships over the years, probably in one now and just wanted new pics of me!! I suspect we’ll never meet

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

I'd block and move on op

I'm sure if he really wanted to meet you,he could have found time in all those years.

Sounds like he's keeping you as an option and you can do better.

Miss

"I'd block and move on op

I'm sure if he really wanted to meet you,he could have found time in all those years.

Sounds like he's keeping you as an option and you can do better.

Miss"

It’s been more me turning him down, probably trying to get his own back

Like I said before though I’m not concerned about him at all. Just wondered if people would turn down a real life meet in favour of photographs xx

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman  over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

I only meet in clubs now but before I was never asked for naked pics by people I was actually gonna meet.

You so did the right thing.

By *ccasionalfunCouple  over a year ago

hereandthere

Forget about him. Pic collector and dreamer

» Add a new message to this topic