FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Question for the forum.

Question for the forum.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *innamon! OP   Woman  over a year ago

no matter

well more than one actually...

Do men actually like giving oral to a woman or is it just something you think a woman wants.. using it as a means to receive a bj yourself .??

Does a woman actually want to receive oral is it an essential part of sex. Or would you prefer penetration only ?

Ok it may be a daft question but ill ask anyway.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love pleasing women

i like receiving oral but there has to be some involvement with hands/fingers too...oral on its own doesnt do it for me ....and as for the "i can stay down there for hours" merchants .... pass me by !!

FUCK doing one tpe of sexual act...I like to caress adore and fuck...with anything I can find... be it my cock my tongue my fingers my fist a dildo..

My view is , its ok but not for bloody hours as some guys seem to think we want it. I certainly dont want it for hours and it should be PART of foreplay not the entire thing

i love oral both giving and recieving.

I can only speak for myself as wife's out shopping but I do actually like giving oral to a woman and no I don't expect a bj back (though it is nice.) Besides I find it's far easier to make a woman cum during sex if they've already cum before it

"I can only speak for myself as wife's out shopping but I do actually like giving oral to a woman and no I don't expect a bj back (though it is nice.) Besides I find it's far easier to make a woman cum during sex if they've already cum before it "

women cum?....

I prefer kissing, touching, body contact and oral over penetrative sex.

I kinda make that clear to people I meet so they aren't thinking they're gonna get something they might not !

In answer to the OP tho, I haven't had a female sexual partner that hasn't enjoyed oral and climaxed that way, but I have had a few who haven't always climaxed through penetration.

Whether that means I am good with my hands and mouth but just a crap shag you'd have to ask them

We both love oral. My wife cums very easy so doesnt take much so slowly steady is the way. But love her cumming while i am down there and as for BJs hell i am a bloke so yes please but dont give to receive. Sometimes we do sometimes a quick shag is sexy. But both love oral x

It's part of mutual foreplay and sensing what the other person is enjoying

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Oral bores me. I don't mind it for a short period of time, but it does very little for me, so its only a small part of foreplay for me.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

kev loves giving oral,often in a club thats as far as he goes...he loves the taste,smell and making a woman come.

He is so good i tend to find other men a let down,so when swinging i prefer penetration

I enjoy oral sex on a nice looking pussy and it is trimmer or smooth, the taste, the feel of the pussy on my tongue hmmm very nice. But it's only part of the fun.

pick n mix always

I did it to another woman once and i quite liked it. I like it although if a man doesnt want to do it, it doesnt bother me.

"I prefer kissing, touching, body contact and oral over penetrative sex.

I kinda make that clear to people I meet so they aren't thinking they're gonna get something they might not !

In answer to the OP tho, I haven't had a female sexual partner that hasn't enjoyed oral and climaxed that way, but I have had a few who haven't always climaxed through penetration.

Whether that means I am good with my hands and mouth but just a crap shag you'd have to ask them "

Ooooo

ive never done oral

I love oral, and I like it slow and sensual, with fingers added into the mix too. Whilst I wouldn't want it for hours, I do like a lengthy session and I'm not bothered about penetrative sex from swinging meets as long as I have good oral.

I do like giving too but not as much as receiving. Sorry I know that's selfish

"I love oral, and I like it slow and sensual, with fingers added into the mix too. Whilst I wouldn't want it for hours, I do like a lengthy session and I'm not bothered about penetrative sex from swinging meets as long as I have good oral.

I do like giving too but not as much as receiving. Sorry I know that's selfish "

that makes me the scum of the earth

"i like receiving oral but there has to be some involvement with hands/fingers too...oral on its own doesnt do it for me ....and as for the "i can stay down there for hours" merchants .... pass me by !!"

i totally agree with this. its unbelievable how many guys think the way to a woman is by saying they can go down and do oral for hours....wot the fook for

Mmmm i love Oral if guy expects us to perform then he should be capable of doing so too lol

I would rather have hours of oral to actual penetration... all over too quickly!!!

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

We tend to aviod meets with people who make it clear that they love lots of oral! At one meet the other couple seemed to want to do nothing else. They even told us that "This is the best bit"!

OK, we do like oral, but after an hour and a half of orgasms and no play for the guys? We made our excuses and left. I had a sore neck and I had trouble eating properly for a couple of days

Love what these posts bring out, all the single guys who "Love Oral". We met one like that just the once. After ten minutes, he was ready to ride! When I mentioned that he "loved oral" he said, that is something guys put on profiles cos that's what women like to read!

Of course, none of the guys on this post would be like that, just those "others"

"kev loves giving oral,often in a club thats as far as he goes...he loves the taste,smell and making a woman come.

He is so good i tend to find other men a let down,so when swinging i prefer penetration "

I find this also, the OH is fantastic at oral, but I still prefer oral from swinging meets, well I don't mind if they chuck in a bit of penetration either. I don't like banging away for a lengthy time but I like long drawn out oral sessions

"I can only speak for myself as wife's out shopping but I do actually like giving oral to a woman and no I don't expect a bj back (though it is nice.) Besides I find it's far easier to make a woman cum during sex if they've already cum before it "

was wondering if that works the other way round too....Do guys love to fuck as soon as they've shot their load into a womans' mouth?...i ask because i love oral but would rather not be brought to orgasm first..as i get the urge to kick them off and ehh?...have a nap! Haha!

How many guys can fuck after they have just come? None that I have met.

Mr answering this..

I love to give oral, when the girl is completely shaved, hot and tastes divine.

Nothing more erotic than having a girl writhing in pleasure, and moaning with my head clamped between her legs.

"How many guys can fuck after they have just come? None that I have met."

i've met plenty that fuck off after they have tho

I have never ever cum from oral sex, it has to be a mixture of that with fingers and dick

"well more than one actually...

Do men actually like giving oral to a woman or is it just something you think a woman wants.. using it as a means to receive a bj yourself .??

Does a woman actually want to receive oral is it an essential part of sex. Or would you prefer penetration only ?

"

It is not the act but what the act does that I love. When a woman's thighs shudder in uncontrollable spasm and with her experiencing intense delight then I get a real buzz knowing I made that happen. It also leads to fantastic rather than vanilla sex

Count me as a yes I enjoy it (;-)

It is not the act but what the act does that I love. When a woman's thighs shudder in uncontrollable spasm and with her experiencing intense delight then I get a real buzz knowing I made that happen. It also leads to fantastic rather than vanilla sex

Count me as a yes I enjoy it (;-)"

well, there ya go, always saw oral as pretty vanilla really.

I love oral both to give and recieve, and yes i have cum just from oral without fingers, but it depends on what other foreplay is offered and if im feeling rampant, after all it starts in the mind. And for those who can stay down there for hours - i love you lol

I definately prefer oral and finger sex to penetrative cock sex.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"

Mr - Loves giving oral to women and doesn't do it to get anything in return.

Mrs - I love getting oral but like fingers used as well as a tongue. Very rare for me to cum from penetration only if I haven't warmed up first

But I'm not selfish as one of my favourite sex acts is giving blow jobs.

» Add a new message to this topic