FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > kick in the balls vs childbirth

kick in the balls vs childbirth

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

personally i agree with Jason Manfords theory that a kick in the balls is worse than childbirth cos his logic makes sense - women quite often are willing to go through childbirth multiple times whereas guys very rarely ask for another kick in the balls lol

Just wondering bout other peoples opinion on the matter

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The thing with child birth the moment that baby is put in our arms you forget about the pain. Most magical thing in the world and that's a mum talking after 2 c sections.

[Removed by poster at 20/10/11 03:11:00]

[Removed by poster at 20/10/11 03:13:41]

"

I suppose if men had summat after the kick apart from bruised balls we might ask for another 1 - maybe a big lump of 24 carat gold even then i doubt it lol

Which is ironic seeing how the gold is putting money in your pocket whereas having kids drains the money out your pocket lol

Thats how it should have read or the 2nd paragraph doesnt make sense lol"

"The thing with child birth the moment that baby is put in our arms you forget about the pain. Most magical thing in the world and that's a mum talking after 2 c sections."

no you bloody dont lol

I had pain but you don't think about it.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

A kick in the balls has no positives...unlike childbrth,i think it is very hard to actually remember pain,especially if there are other positive memories that are associated with it.i speak as someone who has quite a close relationship with pain i have often considered the similarities on some level between my masochism and my reactions to childbirth.

You go through childbirth again as the pain is a lesser memory than the pleasure of a baby.Some women find childbirth so horrific they choose not to have another baby.In a smaller way the pleasures,for me,of S&M outweigh the pain.

Of course i had 2 natural deliveries with no tearing or attendent problems.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

the problem with that theory is that a kick in the balls may hurt for a little while after, childbirth can hurt for not just hours but days! My friends daughter will be more than happy to kick the op repeatedly for as long as her labour just as soon as she can stand comfortably again - 3 1/2 days of labour followed by a c section cos 11 pounds 4 was a bit too much for her pelvis...

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

A kick in the balls can mean no sex for 3 days

Childbirth can be 3 months, or more.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"the problem with that theory is that a kick in the balls may hurt for a little while after, childbirth can hurt for not just hours but days! My friends daughter will be more than happy to kick the op repeatedly for as long as her labour just as soon as she can stand comfortably again - 3 1/2 days of labour followed by a c section cos 11 pounds 4 was a bit too much for her pelvis... "
still living with the emotional scarring of my last kick in the balls

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Here's Rodney Carrngtons take on the matter, cause and effect :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ0TeXzt0e8&feature=related

ladies thanks for your contributions - its been a real eyeopener! And guys even tho i already knew your side thanks for joining in

Still not convinced that childbirths worse but thats mainly due to having nothing to show from a kick to the ball apart from bruised testes lol

It goes without saying, i love my son and am proud of him, and when he was a baby i thought he was better looking than other babys, because thats what mums do. I didnt have anymore because i cant stand pain,dont like housework and all the other stuff that goes with bringing up a kid, not to mention stretch marks varicose vains and saggier boobs.

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

When we took our son to hospital when he was passing stones and in great agony, the nurse told us it was a pain worse than childbirth and she had done both!

Our son, who still retained his sense of humour has always maintained nothing is as bad as a kick in the balls, changed his mind that day!

Mrs R says that after two natural births, although she knows it was painful, she can't remember just how painful! She is in the "so worth the pain" camp

as everyone has different pain thresholds..its kinda hard to answer, i've had 3 kids, with no drugs or gas to ease the pain.. also ripped and stitched...again no help with pain!

but spat my lovelies out quicker than bad sushie... but did have a biopsy recently and OMFG..OMMFG!!!

kneed the doc in the face and everything! Lol! Had a different doc the last time!;-) Haha!

To be honest I'd rather have a kick in the balls then go through having kidney stones again.....

My first experience of childbirth was painful and tiring but also ecstatic. The second came out like butter. Never had a kick in the balls.

I dont fancy either!

hang on, i dont have balls!

Forum Mod

Once childbirth starts you can't stop the process

You can run away from a kick in the balls

» Add a new message to this topic