FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > swing has it changed

swing has it changed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

been on off here now over the last wo years and on another site and have found that swinging as changed alot it seems to be geared to couples now i think rather than meeting on a one to one bases.is it me or is anyone else finding this.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i dont get as many messages anymore its slowed right down.

"been on off here now over the last wo years and on another site and have found that swinging as changed alot it seems to be geared to couples now i think rather than meeting on a one to one bases.is it me or is anyone else finding this. "

Oh I don't know I get lots and lots of messages from single guys who want to have some fun.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I always thought swinging was always couples ...ie throw the keys into the bowl.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"i dont get as many messages anymore its slowed right down."

Is this related to your age filter - you're now only getting messages from people who are the ages you've specified?

Admin x

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I always thought swinging involved couples, anything else is just liberated sexual behaviour. But hey it matters not, for as along as everybody has some fun, who cares whether they are swinging or just shagging or whatever...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"been on off here now over the last wo years and on another site and have found that swinging as changed alot it seems to be geared to couples now i think rather than meeting on a one to one bases.is it me or is anyone else finding this.

Oh I don't know I get lots and lots of messages from single guys who want to have some fun."

well dark if your ever in ireland give us a shout lol.

"I always thought swinging was always couples ...ie throw the keys into the bowl."

I did too, although we got asked recently at a club, if I (fem) am not bi and looking for fem on fem, what are we doing there????

"i dont get as many messages anymore its slowed right down.

Is this related to your age filter - you're now only getting messages from people who are the ages you've specified?

Admin x"

i dont think so it happened before i added this filter. i think its just one of those things

I get quite a lot of messages, from single men.

"

Oh I don't know I get lots and lots of messages from single guys who want to have some fun."

*Wonders why*

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I always thought swinging was always couples ...ie throw the keys into the bowl.

I did too, although we got asked recently at a club, if I (fem) am not bi and looking for fem on fem, what are we doing there????

"

I wouldn't fit in there either then

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"I always thought swinging was always couples ...ie throw the keys into the bowl.

"

We have been asked that - and I am 100 % straight although I can and have played on one or two occasions with females, not for MY gratification, but for the pleasure of giving pleasure if this makes sense. To me swinging is between couples, that does not mean you cant have fun as a single... it is just I would not call that swinging

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"been on off here now over the last wo years and on another site and have found that swinging as changed alot it seems to be geared to couples now i think rather than meeting on a one to one bases.is it me or is anyone else finding this. "

swinging developed for couples....it has been arond for more than two years you know

Been in it nearly thirty years now, and boy has it changed lol xx

hexham

"Been in it nearly thirty years now, and boy has it changed lol xx "

True...people moan about not getting a meet in a week...how would they have coped with waiting for letters to arrive

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I started on the phone lines years ago (thank gods for the internet) and it has changed hugely. I've always thought swinging was for couples and us singles just tagged along for the ride. However I'm quite happy with what I get (mostly. Could do with more ) and hope this site carries on as usual.

"Been in it nearly thirty years now, and boy has it changed lol xx

True...people moan about not getting a meet in a week...how would they have coped with waiting for letters to arrive "

Yeah lol never did the letters was picked up by bi men in saunas and taken home ta their wives and through them met their friends

Long winded yes but good xx

"I always thought swinging was always couples ...ie throw the keys into the bowl."

n always have a spare set to throw in (get more choice)

hexham

"Been in it nearly thirty years now, and boy has it changed lol xx

True...people moan about not getting a meet in a week...how would they have coped with waiting for letters to arrive

Yeah lol never did the letters was picked up by bi men in saunas and taken home ta their wives and through them met their friends

Long winded yes but good xx "

Omg...you never met a bi red head in a sex cinema in soho did you

If so i might be able to tick a forumite off the list

» Add a new message to this topic