FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Glass half full...?

Glass half full...?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emima_puddlefuck OP   Couple  over a year ago

hexham

Prompted by something Granny Weatherwax said on another thread.

i choose to see things positively,i think life is too short to allow negativity a foot hold.Its took a long time to reach this,but i believe i an happier and healthier for it.

When someone says "You look far better than you do on cam!"i think they are impressed,not saying"You are a minger,but not as bad as i thought"

Are you a glass half empty or glass half full person?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Definitely half full here! Z

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

How large is the glass?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i try to look on the positive of most things.......this gets tried very very often and sometmes i just want to turn round and say 'oh fucking fuck off fuck wit '

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Neither.....half full? That's NOT my glass....my glass was full and I'd like it re-filled thank you very much....

By *DSRMan  over a year ago

leicester

i have a full glass attitude, but sometimes things get to me a little and when that happens and i am alone... like when online, mostly only happens when i am online... the glass slowely empties! I have always known i buzz off people, and that i need people to keep me feeling alive and healthy

I think i need to watch my inetrnet time on here really x balence my life out x

hexham

"Neither.....half full? That's NOT my glass....my glass was full and I'd like it re-filled thank you very much...."

glass overflowing...i like that...

how positive swingers seem to be!

hexham

"i have a full glass attitude, but sometimes things get to me a little and when that happens and i am alone... like when online, mostly only happens when i am online... the glass slowely empties! I have always known i buzz off people, and that i need people to keep me feeling alive and healthy

I think i need to watch my inetrnet time on here really x balence my life out x"

The net can be addictive,and yes saps energy in a very negative way....making yourself have a break is vital i think.i have had down periods where i realized i was spending too much time online...

By *DSRMan  over a year ago

leicester

"i have a full glass attitude, but sometimes things get to me a little and when that happens and i am alone... like when online, mostly only happens when i am online... the glass slowely empties! I have always known i buzz off people, and that i need people to keep me feeling alive and healthy

The net can be addictive,and yes saps energy in a very negative way....making yourself have a break is vital i think.i have had down periods where i realized i was spending too much time online..."

yes, maybe a night or two offline is due x

hope you all miss me :D

night x

hexham

The net can be addictive,and yes saps energy in a very negative way....making yourself have a break is vital i think.i have had down periods where i realized i was spending too much time online...

yes, maybe a night or two offline is due x

hope you all miss me :D

night x"

Arrange something with your mates then come back buzzing

It really depends on what's in your glass, the stronger the liquor the less you put in a glass.

I'm a great believer that if your glass has got the right stuff in it then you got more than you're ever gonna need if it's half full.

In fact if it was full you'd only end up wasting it!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

The net can be addictive,and yes saps energy in a very negative way....making yourself have a break is vital i think.i have had down periods where i realized i was spending too much time online..."

i'm going through one right now

"It really depends on what's in your glass, the stronger the liquor the less you put in a glass.

I'm a great believer that if your glass has got the right stuff in it then you got more than you're ever gonna need if it's half full.

In fact if it was full you'd only end up wasting it!

"

You've never lived in Glasgow I assume?

Lived in glasgow?? A large Vodka and irn bru please

hexham

i'm going through one right now "

hugsxxxxx it happens,and i am a great believer in fresh air,simple pleasures when it does.

If my glass was half full or half empty I would be saying......who the fuck drank me drink

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

"If my glass was half full or half empty I would be saying......who the fuck drank me drink "

and if it's someone else's glass, and the drink is brown...we know exactly who has drank it

"If my glass was half full or half empty I would be saying......who the fuck drank me drink

and if it's someone else's glass, and the drink is brown...we know exactly who has drank it "

ooophs did I say it was my glass, ok caught red handed and hands it back

I've always gone along with a train of though that believes no matter how low the contents of the old philosophical glass may get…….

There are people out there in the world who don’t even own an empty glass!!!!

So I kinda guess what I'm trying to say is.... I'm just thankful for what I have !!!

I think if you can have a mostly 'glass half full' attitude, then positive attracts positive, and you can weather lifes ups and downs a bit easier. You have more resilience.

This is easier said than done however!

I choose to see things positively. I think life is too short to allow negativity in and if i come across it i turn it around in my head in some way.And will not let others get me down i am a happy soul , lol

im a lil complex so i dont always see things in the same light

"im a lil complex so i dont always see things in the same light"
you could if you had a go thinking like us .

"im a lil complex so i dont always see things in the same lightyou could if you had a go thinking like us ."

go on give us some examples, i reckon most of us could do with a hand in lifting our moods at some time in our lives!

x

"im a lil complex so i dont always see things in the same lightyou could if you had a go thinking like us ."

u cant hav positivity without negativity and vice versa. i have a nice balance of both in me

By *rummpsMan  over a year ago

thanet

"Always look on the bright side of life"

Wanders off whistling.......

_rummps x

"im a lil complex so i dont always see things in the same lightyou could if you had a go thinking like us .

u cant hav positivity without negativity and vice versa. i have a nice balance of both in me "

glad to here it .. how it should be x

Worlds ultimate pessimist here lol

Always look on the black side and things can only get good from there lol

Half empty xx

» Add a new message to this topic