FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Get the look.....

Get the look.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Morning Fabsters :D

Now before the lurkers come out from under their rocks....I know I could look on youtube (maybe) or ask jeeves lol but anyhoo......

I would like some hints and tips for the best way to black up my eyes (and not with a fist!) so that when my eyes stream, so does the make-up. Is it just lots and lots of mascara, or is there some magic trick I am missing?

.....ohhhh! and please resist the temptation and be nice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

dont know if its the mascara that runs or the eyeliner, use a khol pencil maye and obviously non waterproof stuff lol

"dont know if its the mascara that runs or the eyeliner, use a khol pencil maye and obviously non waterproof stuff lol"

Thanks yes I have a jetblack one that should do the trick, I learnt a tip the other week as well, to put the kohl on the upper lid as well but under it, same as you apply it to the bottom inner....a trick in the make-up artist world apparently

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

if i want the sexy eyes look i use a liquid eye-liner on top and a crayon one for under the lashes then good mascara

but i fix it with a make up fixer

if you want it to stream u mean like the video take that pray where the womans make up ran down her face?

I know I am hung over, but am I missing something....you WANT your eye make up to run??

xxx

"I know I am hung over, but am I missing something....you WANT your eye make up to run??

xxx"

i think thats the point x

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I know I am hung over, but am I missing something....you WANT your eye make up to run??

xxx"

yeah, can look quite hot, especially when gagging on a cock

or go in the jacuzzi and have water splashed at you

that will work

OP do you mean black makeup running down your face. I took a pic of me with my make up running down my face. I achieved this by applying lots of black mascara and also liquid eyeliner - lots of it so your eyes look like pandas and your lashes clogged like spider legs. Then I rubbed a little baby oil over my lashes and eye area and the whole thing smudged and I had rivers of black running down my face. Don't go overboard on the baby oil as it will remove too much and the black effect will lessen

xxx

yeah, can look quite hot, especially when gagging on a cock "

Got it in one

"OP do you mean black makeup running down your face. I took a pic of me with my make up running down my face. I achieved this by applying lots of black mascara and also liquid eyeliner - lots of it so your eyes look like pandas and your lashes clogged like spider legs. Then I rubbed a little baby oil over my lashes and eye area and the whole thing smudged and I had rivers of black running down my face. Don't go overboard on the baby oil as it will remove too much and the black effect will lessen "

Thanks Iconic....not sure I want to try the baby oil though ahha takes me back to wanting to get out of a school trip once, and a gaggle of us put vics! on our eyes

» Add a new message to this topic