FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > After reading other post what would put you off sex ?

After reading other post what would put you off sex ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

some in other post been years with out sex ... what puts you off i know theres all sorts just like to here .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

With me it was a miscarriage

"With me it was a miscarriage "
yes i can see why it would ... xxx can be a very deep thing why some go off sex . i hope people will be open as will help others.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

my marriage break up, i adored my wife and couldnt see myself with anyone else

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

3 miscarriages and a still birth

divorce

lost libido

or sometimes I really just can't be bothered

"my marriage break up, i adored my wife and couldnt see myself with anyone else "
well that could not have been easy for you to cope with. x

Forum Mod

Bad attitudes and selfishness

Herpes, gonorrhoea and a number of other undesirables.

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Loss of libido - depression-marriage issues.

When i have got a bad back or ear trouble.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

With my short attention span and low cognitive capacity I can go off sex right in the middle of doing it if I see something shiny.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

A couple of miscarriages but to be honest that was only for a few weeks second time.

I didnt have sex for 9 months when i got divorced but that was only cause i didnt have anyone to have sex with.

Every other time its been to being ill

Livingston

"With my short attention span and low cognitive capacity I can go off sex right in the middle of doing it if I see something shiny."

and that's why I made you wear a blindfold

"With my short attention span and low cognitive capacity I can go off sex right in the middle of doing it if I see something shiny.

and that's why I made you wear a blindfold "

Are you sure the blindfold was your idea?

Livingston

"With my short attention span and low cognitive capacity I can go off sex right in the middle of doing it if I see something shiny.

Are you sure the blindfold was your idea? "

piss off you!!!

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

and that's why I made you wear a blindfold "

Ahaaaaa I wondered why everything was black. I just thought it was at night. It did help me concentrte and bring my 'A' game - HIGH FIVE!

piss off you!!! "

You started it. xx

shyness

Lax and uninformed attitudes to sexual health issues.

"shyness"
you are ? its strange you never come across here like that xx just fun and pick me up on my crap spelling s lol

Are you sure the blindfold was your idea? "

Xx

(runs and hides) xx

Xx

(runs and hides) xx "

Psssst, is it ok to come out yet (no puns please)?

Livingston

Xx

(runs and hides) xx

Psssst, is it ok to come out yet (no puns please)? "

NO!!!!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Depression combined with trying to be something i wasnt.

When the boys were born i looked at the other mummies perfect houses,perfect kids and couldnt see how i could compete. Unconsciously i decided yummy mummies didnt have sex...and tried to fit in with a lifestyle that made me dreadfully unhappy.

i just thank God that kev stood by me,and waited until i saw the light...we can only be ourselves,and if we are we we shall be content.

This thread is depressing

"

Psssst, is it ok to come out yet (no puns please)?

NO!!!!"

Well I`m gonna be brave.

Back to the question.

After reading other post what would put you off sex ?

Not alot.

"This thread is depressing "

Has it put you off sex though?

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Illness

When we are really busy & stressed at work (like at the moment )

Bereavement

"This thread is depressing

Has it put you off sex though? "

Hell no lol

"This thread is depressing "
I dont think it is there ... will be people out there reading this and make them see thay are not the only ones who go off sex others do too .. i know a lady she was too sceard to say a thing as felt she could not chat to no one.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"This thread is depressing I dont think it is there ... will be people out there reading this and make them see thay are not the only ones who go off sex others do too .. i know a lady she was too sceard to say a thing as felt she could not chat to no one."

So true...when i had PND i thought i was the only mum not coping.Its a fab thread...especially as it isnt depressing...the people posting have come through the hard times happier stronger people!

"This thread is depressing I dont think it is there ... will be people out there reading this and make them see thay are not the only ones who go off sex others do too .. i know a lady she was too sceard to say a thing as felt she could not chat to no one.

So true...when i had PND i thought i was the only mum not coping.Its a fab thread...especially as it isnt depressing...the people posting have come through the hard times happier stronger people!"

your so right x xx people lean from each others and thats why i love the forums i lean alot .. xx

My hormones!

I had six months when my contraceptives didn't suit me and my sex drive went through the floor.

Its back to normal now though!

"This thread is depressing I dont think it is there ... will be people out there reading this and make them see thay are not the only ones who go off sex others do too .. i know a lady she was too sceard to say a thing as felt she could not chat to no one.

So true...when i had PND i thought i was the only mum not coping.Its a fab thread...especially as it isnt depressing...the people posting have come through the hard times happier stronger people! your so right x xx people lean from each others and thats why i love the forums i lean alot .. xx"

I "lean" a lot too, especially after a few scoops

So true...when i had PND i thought i was the only mum not coping.Its a fab thread...especially as it isnt depressing...the people posting have come through the hard times happier stronger people! your so right x xx people lean from each others and thats why i love the forums i lean alot .. xxI "lean" a lot too, especially after a few scoops "

well we can together , lol learn

I went off sex for a couple of years when suffering from severe depression, didn't help that i considered myself the most unattractive person on the planet at the time, and became a hermit, took a long time to rebuild my confidence in social situations and realise i wasn't as fugly as i once thought.

Having a vicious ex emasculate me didn't help my self image, but its in the past now, learn't a lot through the whole thing too.

"I went off sex for a couple of years when suffering from severe depression the past now, learn't a lot through the whole thing too."
you look a nice looking man and its strange how we learn from the highs and lows in life its makes us stronger and the people we are xx glad you come out the other side and smiling now. xx

We lost a friend in a traffic accident earlier this year, she was only in her 40's and a great person.

She and her family were/are closer than our own family at times (nothing sexual between us, just friends).

It made us all take a good look at our selves and made us rethink our lifestyle and situations and how precious being together is.

"We lost a friend in a traffic accident earlier this year, she was only in her 40's and a great person.

She and her family were/are closer than our own family at times (nothing sexual between us, just friends).

It made us all take a good look at our selves and made us rethink our lifestyle and situations and how precious being together is.

"

I can totally get that - losing my best mate to cancer over the summer knocked me for 6 and my sex drive is only just returning !

"We lost a friend in a traffic accident earlier this year, she was only in her 40's and a great person.

I can totally get that - losing my best mate to cancer over the summer knocked me for 6 and my sex drive is only just returning !"

It knocked us for six and can't imagine how the family must feel inside. We all pulling together though.

Hope you are feeling better and stronger, at least you have your memories.

someone who says they can't get on with condoms

someone who goes fer me bum, accidentally on purpose.

and sharing with a couple where the man's more interested in watching wifey.

"I went off sex for a couple of years when suffering from severe depression the past now, learn't a lot through the whole thing too. you look a nice looking man and its strange how we learn from the highs and lows in life its makes us stronger and the people we are xx glad you come out the other side and smiling now. xx"

Thanks, always nice to get compliments, especially from a beautiful women, yeah life is strange, wouldn't want to go through it again but i would say i learnt lessons and developed an empathy and perspective i wouldn't otherwise have had for those with mental illness, and those suffering psychological abuse and heartache etc.

and yes i am smiling now, was a time i never thought i could, appreciate that more than ever

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

My ex g/f being very firgid...she didnt enjoy sex, she couldnt orgasm, hated cum near her and didnt enjoying being licked/sucking..

In the end I just accepted that it was to be and didnt bother her for sex...she was a smashing woman but not interested in sex...I went without for months on end.

It became the norm..I accepted it no sex is better than unenjoyable sex.

I not so much 'went off' sex as my libido was hammered into the ground by an Ex that didn't want to have sex with me, which made me feel unattractive both sexually and physically. Until recently I hadn't had sex for 3 years even though I was single and I had actually resigned myself to never having it again., lol.

I'm making up for it now though!!!

Lack of confidence was the biggest thing that contributed to me not having sex even when I had the opportunity after I became single. Suffering from regular spells of depression wasn't a great help either.

What would put me off sex from what I've read on the forums? Nothing, lol!

Hippo x

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

marmite and celery, though not necessarily together.

and piles.

"

marmite and celery, though not necessarily together.

and piles. "

PMSL!!! Now I have to go change my underwear x

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"I not so much 'went off' sex as my libido was hammered into the ground by an Ex that didn't want to have sex with me, which made me feel unattractive both sexually and physically. Until recently I hadn't had sex for 3 years even though I was single and I had actually resigned myself to never having it again., lol.

I'm making up for it now though!!!

Lack of confidence was the biggest thing that contributed to me not having sex even when I had the opportunity after I became single. Suffering from regular spells of depression wasn't a great help either.

What would put me off sex from what I've read on the forums? Nothing, lol!

Hippo x"

+1 I have to say....

"+1 I have to say.... "

But then, life is far too short to dwell on such past unpleasantries, is it not?

Hippo x

lack of self confidence

"shynessyou are ? its strange you never come across here like that xx just fun and pick me up on my crap spelling s lol "

yes i can be im quite a complex character

Sexuality wobble... not sure what else to call it. Happened to me twice though, was in a long term monogamous relationship with a man... kept fantasasing about women to the point that I went off sex with him completely. Had the same but the other way around in a long term relationship with a woman. Thought I'd never be happy in myself again and got really quite depressed about it. Discovered fab and realised it is actually ok to have both... everything is right with the world once more

"Sexuality wobble... not sure what else to call it. Happened to me twice though, was in a long term monogamous relationship with a man... kept fantasasing about women to the point that I went off sex with him completely. Had the same but the other way around in a long term relationship with a woman. Thought I'd never be happy in myself again and got really quite depressed about it. Discovered fab and realised it is actually ok to have both... everything is right with the world once more "

Of course you can have both.

My GF has a man too. We are all happy campers. F--k it if others don't like it

people who put shit on about there private matters, example (sorry not meeting dads just died), dont think you need to know that on this site

"people who put shit on about there private matters, example (sorry not meeting dads just died), dont think you need to know that on this site"
some just are more open then others about there life ... its away some cope xx

I have read this thread and actually feel a bit odd putting this..

but I can honestly say nothign puts me off sex for more than a short moment..

Even when physically unable to my desires are there.. I think this is where is shows the level that sex has in my mind..

I had several miscarraiges and still was wanting sex.. once I was physically able to.

I have been abused in that way and still didnt put me off..

to be fair the nearest I come to being turned off is if I dissapoint my Master.. and then I feel so down that I may for a few short hours feel down.

If anything bad situations make me want it more..

Cali x

"I have read this thread and actually feel a bit odd putting this..

Even when physically unable to my desires are there.. I think this is where is shows the level that sex has in my mind..

I had several miscarraiges and still was wanting sex.. once I was physically able to.

to be fair the nearest I come to being turned off is if I dissapoint my Master.. and then I feel so down that I may for a few short hours feel down.

Cali x"

ive read quite afew of ur posts since joining. the vibes i pick up arent postive at all

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

After the birth of my 2nd daughter, I went of sex for 2 years, at the time didnt realise I had PND. Luckly for me I have an understanding hubby who never critised or was impatient with me. He actually knows me better than myself alot of the time.

"I have read this thread and actually feel a bit odd putting this..

Cali x

ive read quite afew of ur posts since joining. the vibes i pick up arent postive at all "

I would say, to each their own.

We are a complex species. And what titilates one person can turn off another. It's good we are all different.

X

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Not a great deal to be honest, but a submissive guy would put me right orf

By *enaughty2Couple  over a year ago

colchester

we have found Bereavement had an impact, depression and health scares

By *nnebellWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

Been put off due to not wanting to disapoint or not be able to pysicaly.

Well here we go. Ive had chemo and radiotherapy this year,Lost what I thought was a great and udersatnding boyfriend(he couldnt cope with the daily hospital vist's, me not him).

So no sex for over 6 mths, early menophause, and bugger me I now am starting to feel like some sexy cantact, except I have no idea how I am going to feel or react, my body feels a bit alien to me.

By *enaughty2Couple  over a year ago

colchester

"Been put off due to not wanting to disapoint or not be able to pysicaly.

Well here we go. Ive had chemo and radiotherapy this year,Lost what I thought was a great and udersatnding boyfriend(he couldnt cope with the daily hospital vist's, me not him).

So no sex for over 6 mths, early menophause, and bugger me I now am starting to feel like some sexy cantact, except I have no idea how I am going to feel or react, my body feels a bit alien to me.

"

so sorry to hear that, now that is a very good reason to go of sex. Good luck in the future and lets hope your sex drive returns with a vengance

By *nnebellWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

Arhh thank you xx

Well Its coming back, thats the problem, now who to choose as it will either go very well or drastically wrong

somebody new or a past playmate ???

"Not a great deal to be honest, but a submissive guy would put me right orf "

Actually It would turn me off a bit.. but I could always make use

I was talking with Master about this last night.. and recently I have gone through a nasty health scare.. but all that did was make me want to have sex more..

I am not sure how I will manage soon as Have to have 4-6 weeks without any penetrative sex... I considered asking my doctor if that included anal

Cali

"I

ive read quite afew of ur posts since joining. the vibes i pick up arent postive at all "

I dont know how you come to that conclusion.. unless its on a very serious thread.. things just dont put me off sex.. not health, but then I dont really get depressed because sex tends to be one of the best anti depressants..

Much of my early years I spent deciding that men wouldnt use me for sex.. because I would get their first... worked fine.. Loved it.. but it did leave me emotionally compromised.. but well.. that has been dealt with and I am lucky to have a loving man that took the time to understand why I was the way I was.. and not take advantage of that.. Even pulling sex from the menu while I focussed on why I was doing something

but me not positive..

My Dad doesnt call me little miss sunshine for nothing..

cali

» Add a new message to this topic