FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pre meet nerves?

Pre meet nerves?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey everyone thanks in advance for reading!

Sometimes I can get pretty damn nervous *just* before meeting. Not a safety worry or that kind of nerves, maybe it's part of the build up, anyone else experience this?

It doesn't put me off and usually after a few minutes I settle, but does anyone have any advice or tips on how to avoid that pit in the stomach feeling? Short of point blank warning someone "I might be nervous for a bit before we get started". Most are understanding but sometimes there's a tounge in the way before you can get the warning out!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *09309309Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

I think that's kind of part of the fun! I like that feeling of uncertainty. It's exciting! If we were 100% calm it would kind of be blaaaah. Don't you think?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When the nerves go I know I’m too jaded.

I quite like the fluttery feeling of the anticipation of seeing someone I really want to see.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

It's natural to have nerves before meeting a stranger of the net,I'm not sure what you can do about them other than knowing it's just part of the process and embrace them.

"It's natural to have nerves before meeting a stranger of the net,I'm not sure what you can do about them other than knowing it's just part of the process and embrace them. "

It's embracing them I'm having trouble with haha

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Embrace them OP - they're good they keep you on edge - the day I don't get nervous before meeting is the day I start to worry.

As you say they soon go and are forgotten...until the next time!!

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"It's natural to have nerves before meeting a stranger of the net,I'm not sure what you can do about them other than knowing it's just part of the process and embrace them.

It's embracing them I'm having trouble with haha"

The other person will be feeling exactly the same so just bare that in mind.

I don't get nervous at all I love meeting new people

"Hey everyone thanks in advance for reading!

Sometimes I can get pretty damn nervous *just* before meeting. Not a safety worry or that kind of nerves, maybe it's part of the build up, anyone else experience this?

It doesn't put me off and usually after a few minutes I settle, but does anyone have any advice or tips on how to avoid that pit in the stomach feeling? Short of point blank warning someone "I might be nervous for a bit before we get started". Most are understanding but sometimes there's a tounge in the way before you can get the warning out!! "

You have pretty much described the exact feelings I get. The adrenaline rush / nerves can be half the fun as long as it doesn’t overly consume you. The day I don’t get those nervous butterflies or adrenaline before a meet is the day I quit!

As you say, once the ice is broken the nerves quickly subside. And I know this is quite an admission to make but I’ve literally shaked before a meet before now!

Totally involuntarily- it's just the pure adrenaline coursing through the body that makes it happen!

By *uratoMan  over a year ago

Monmouthshire

Sounds more like excitement to me, which is exactly the reason I'm using this site

I love the feeling of butterflies in my stomach when I talk to a woman I'm really into, or just before a meet.

It can feel a bit scary sometimes... But like they say in that song: "Everyday you should do something that scares you"

Pre meet butterflies are one of my favourite feelings.... not sure I would want to meet anyone who didn't give me all the flutters!

I love the feeling of butterflies before a meet. The little flutters I get thinking about what is going to happen.

I literally can shake all over before a meet, but that’s the excitement and perfectly normal. If I didn’t feel that way I’d give it up x

Good timing with this thread, I've just had an exchange of messages with someone I'm planning to meet for the first time tomorrow. We were both saying how nervous we are !

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

If it's a social I don't get nervous unless I get there and they are super hot. If it's a first time sex meet I get butterflies, it's all part of the anticipation of wondering how it will go, will they kiss me like they mean it, how they will touch me, if it will be them or me that instigates stuff etc. I love all that

Oh i love the excitement and nervousness..... all part of the fun and kind of addictive..... especially if it's the first time getting naughty.... but the first long lingering kiss normally sorts me out

Keep yourself busy. My stomach does sommersaults just before a meet so I touch up my make up. Make sure the beds perfect. Look out lingerie. Tidy up. Anything so I'm not sitting feeling sick. I'm so confident any other time and don't get it if we have met the person before so much just be the fear of the unknown x

i had pre meet nerves for tomorrow, was just a social but for reasons i’ll never know, she has blocked me

"i had pre meet nerves for tomorrow, was just a social but for reasons i’ll never know, she has blocked me "

Sorry to hear that mate .

"i had pre meet nerves for tomorrow, was just a social but for reasons i’ll never know, she has blocked me

Sorry to hear that mate ."

not the first time and probably not the last, people change their minds, just wish they’d tell me, had my nails done and everything

It doesn't put me off and usually after a few minutes I settle, but does anyone have any advice or tips on how to avoid that pit in the stomach feeling? Short of point blank warning someone "I might be nervous for

You have pretty much described the exact feelings I get. The adrenaline rush / nerves can be half the fun as long as it doesn’t overly consume you. The day I don’t get those nervous butterflies or adrenaline before a meet is the day I quit!

As you say, once the ice is broken the nerves quickly subside. And I know this is quite an admission to make but I’ve literally shaked before a meet before now!

Totally involuntarily- it's just the pure adrenaline coursing through the body that makes it happen! "

I'm not saying I don't enjoy it in part, but sometimes my nerves can last a little too long haha. I know it's part of the experience and part of why we all play here, but I'm sure everyone can agree that there comes a point where you just have to throw the nerves out and get on with whatever it is you're there to do

Does anyone have any little tips or tricks for taming the butterflies when needs be?

"Good timing with this thread, I've just had an exchange of messages with someone I'm planning to meet for the first time tomorrow. We were both saying how nervous we are ! "

Good luck with your meet tomorrow!

It doesn't put me off and usually after a few minutes I settle, but does anyone have any advice or tips on how to avoid that pit in the stomach feeling? Short of point blank warning someone "I might be nervous for

Totally involuntarily- it's just the pure adrenaline coursing through the body that makes it happen!

I'm not saying I don't enjoy it in part, but sometimes my nerves can last a little too long haha. I know it's part of the experience and part of why we all play here, but I'm sure everyone can agree that there comes a point where you just have to throw the nerves out and get on with whatever it is you're there to do

Does anyone have any little tips or tricks for taming the butterflies when needs be?

"

You can't. It's natural adrenaline

"Good timing with this thread, I've just had an exchange of messages with someone I'm planning to meet for the first time tomorrow. We were both saying how nervous we are !

Good luck with your meet tomorrow!"

Thank you, she's delayed our meet by half hour...'so she can pop to Anne Summers first', that's got to be a good sign, right !!!!

I get a bit stressy before a sex meet but not really with social meets. I've not felt butterflies for such a long time now

"i had pre meet nerves for tomorrow, was just a social but for reasons i’ll never know, she has blocked me

Sorry to hear that mate .

not the first time and probably not the last, people change their minds, just wish they’d tell me, had my nails done and everything "

toe nails

"I get a bit stressy before a sex meet but not really with social meets. I've not felt butterflies for such a long time now "
me neither their wings are so delicate

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

I get really nervous before a sex meet. Although the anticipation can be exciting it’s the lead up to the initial move that I get all flustered about. This is with new or fairly new meets. For my regular meet , I’m usually waiting in just my underwear ready to pounce.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

It's like interviews for me, to get round the nerves at meets I try to imagine everyone naked...

I always get nervous but my partner doesn’t. I think the adrenaline for me adds to the experience anyway

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

Those nervous feeling are a good thing OP... Embrace them!!! They mean you're excited and brimming with anticipation

Long may it last!!!

» Add a new message to this topic