FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > in you opinion

in you opinion

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igLittleGiant OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

I know alto of people moan that this isn't a singers site any more. would the true swingers on here pay a small monthly fee for a real swingers sight.

No offence to the owners just asking.

Ben

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

A small fee is not going to deter those who are not 'real swingers' from thinking being on here equals rumpy pumpy every day.

Look at places like AFF and the fortune they charge.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No. Been on a pay site and got more meets from here.

nope to this for us

Nope for us too we have been on a few paying sites and as has been said b4 we have had more meets from here.

Just because people pay it dosnt meen they arnt time wasters, pic collectors etc xxxx

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

[Removed by poster at 11/10/11 11:18:10]

Forum Mod

No

No. We love this site and don't feel the need to look elsewhere.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

nope

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

the site gives you the chance to contribute... gold or silver membership...

p.s "true" swingers.... whole can of worms you are opening up...

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"I know alto of people moan that this isn't a singers site any more. would the true swingers on here pay a small monthly fee for a real swingers sight.

No offence to the owners just asking.

Ben"

What's a true/real swinger?

What I might consider one to be, somebody else would disagree.

We have paid to use other sites and still do for one (been on there for about 8 years) There are still what some people would describe as fake, timewasters, cammers etc on there...paying doesn't make much difference.

We like both sites but for different reasons.

Birmingham

[Removed by poster at 11/10/11 11:26:45]

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

No,paid before,get more meets here....tho i dont know if they are with true swingers or not

we do pay, we are site supporters, as should everyone, the site owners deserve to make money from this

You could get more sexy fun from facebook or similar for free than most sex/swinger sites that charge.

Most of the people I know on here use it just to keep in touch and have a bit of banter with each other.

Theres no harm in trying to set one up and see what happens, but get some advise from the moddies on here to find out how hard it can be to organise and run such a site first

Birmingham

Thanks for your thoughts. i love this site and i pay for membership as i think everyone should.

No disrespect to anyone by saying true swingers. but i know alto off people are pic hunters that's all.

ben

dirtybigbadsgirlville

[Removed by poster at 11/10/11 11:35:39]

dirtybigbadsgirlville

yes i collect hairy arse pictures in the search for my ultimate picture of a mans arse whos hair is so long he can tie it up in a yellow ribbon

Birmingham

I don't want to set one up. but i know what its like to run a site like this. i own a web design company. i run sites with the same concept but not adult or swingers more like owners clubs and help websites.

ben
"You could get more sexy fun from facebook or similar for free than most sex/swinger sites that charge.

Most of the people I know on here use it just to keep in touch and have a bit of banter with each other.

Theres no harm in trying to set one up and see what happens, but get some advise from the moddies on here to find out how hard it can be to organise and run such a site first "

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Thanks for your thoughts. i love this site and i pay for membership as i think everyone should.

No disrespect to anyone by saying true swingers. but i know alto off people are pic hunters that's all.

ben"

can we end the urban myth of pic hunter please...if anyone wants to know any of the free amateur pic sharing sites on the web..pm me,cos i cant believe anyone uses fab,with its rather tame pics for this

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Thanks for your thoughts. i love this site and i pay for membership as i think everyone should.

ben

can we end the urban myth of pic hunter please...if anyone wants to know any of the free amateur pic sharing sites on the web..pm me,cos i cant believe anyone uses fab,with its rather tame pics for this "

oi madam dont spoil my fun......i want my ultimate hairy ass pic!

ben

can we end the urban myth of pic hunter please...if anyone wants to know any of the free amateur pic sharing sites on the web..pm me,cos i cant believe anyone uses fab,with its rather tame pics for this "

The sister site D*****g had some stolen from there and ended up on a site known for stolen amateur pics. We had some of ours stolen from another site and was on there too.

» Add a new message to this topic