FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is there a difference?

Is there a difference?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'm curious... at home sick so pondering all sorts... apologies in advance!

Do you think there's a difference in the way you approach people?

I'm not quite sure how to explain this but I'm going to attempt it.

I find a lot of one liners are from blokes but of late I've had a couple of really brash one liners from women. Now I suspect maybe I'm being a bit cynical in thinking that they're not actually women, they're blokes pretending to be women.

But then I thought maybe my thinking isn't broad enough just because I'm not actually capable of one liners and I'm being too harsh!

If I'm approaching a woman, I guess I have the insight into what comes through my inbox from blokes so I'd never send a message that was either short or graphic.

I'm not sure my approach to a bloke is any different now that I'm writing this down but I don't do that very often.

I'm curious as to what you think makes a good approach... we're often moaning about one liners with no effort but what actually makes you respond to a message?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

I know what you mean about being able to guess it's a man writing a message and pretending to be a woman! We respond to messages that we can read and make sense! Hate text speak with a vengeance. The content isn't too important unless it's very crude and we don't get many like that. Don't mind a one liner as long as it's readable! Z

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dave here, but the one liners are usually from blokes who are incapable of stringing more than one sentence togeter

that said I remember getting a message "wot's ur cock like" and that was from a married woman!!!!

I would try the "hay babe want a walk on the wild side" line as it is highly effective sent along with an arse and 2 cock pics.

t
"Dave here, but the one liners are usually from blokes who are incapable of stringing more than one sentence togeter

that said I remember getting a message "wot's ur cock like" and that was from a married woman!!!! "

they're just a load of wanton minxes arent they...

s'gustin I tell ya....

hehehe

Wolf

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

More or less agree with the above. We can also tell when a guy is writing a profile. Dead easy to spot, but not so easy to explain how! I think it is the words used that in our experience most women wouldn't use. Or a phrase that is just too "blokeish"..

We have got it wrong at least once, we were approached by a couple at a club and we recognised them from the profile we saw in a chat room. She asked why we didn't answer her and I had to tell her that she "sounded" like a single guy. not many women would type. "Show us you c**t with spunk in it"

But we stand by our initial descisions and not had any timewasters!

(we wouldn't have met the couple anyway, mush to graphic for us! )

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

So does a fugly man with a lyrical message stand more chance than Brad Pitt body with a simple 'so how about it?' message?

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

Must admit to being shallow.... a one liner with some gorgeous pics will get my attention. After that I will see if he can keep it. I have a limited attention span on here.... so many guys lol

One liners messages or profiles don't interest me at all ,,,, not even if they have a gallery of amazing pictures and a list of verifications longer than the closing credits of Lord of the Rings

If I'm receiving a message rather than sending one, I look for a combination of what’s in that message…. i.e. does it contain my username and something relating to why the sender chose to write specifically to me, coupled to a viewing of the senders profile, where I expect to see clear written evidence we share sexual preferences, on a more detailed level than meaningless random generalisations that leave blank areas regards what they actually offer and expect from potential swinging partners

(I prefer to see sexually relevant information up-front on a profile rather than suspect whatever might be included in a message from an empty profile owner, as having just been added hoping to appear to match my preference which are listed up-font on my profile)

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

"So does a fugly man with a lyrical message stand more chance than Brad Pitt body with a simple 'so how about it?' message?"

No, Brad Pitt would simply need to send a smiley. Would be enough for me.

different messages for different people-

i normally compliment,introduce myself, ask if they have any interest(in me)and ask to get in contact even if its for a no-thanks, wish them well and cheerio

is there such a thing as a choosy floosy, and do woolies sell em?

anyway I've always opened with "wanna have a look at me fab lolly..." - it's stood me in good stead

Wolf

Lost count of the "nice cock, how big is it?" messages I get.... Usually it's couples that send these..

How do I respond, with a thank you for the compliment.... Followed by, I really don't know or care how big it is...... Silence follows

"Lost count of the "nice cock, how big is it?" messages I get.... Usually it's couples that send these..

How do I respond, with a thank you for the compliment.... Followed by, I really don't know or care how big it is...... Silence follows

"

Id say, "changes from small to bigger.Duhhh" lol

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"So does a fugly man with a lyrical message stand more chance than Brad Pitt body with a simple 'so how about it?' message?"

Nope.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I agree that generally you can tell if it is a woman or man that has written a profile or email.

For example we had an email last month from a single lady that read " She's hot great tits"

Now I might be wrong but most ladies I know wouldn't send an email like that...perhaps I might be wrong (does happen on occasions lol)

"I would try the "hay babe want a walk on the wild side" line as it is highly effective sent along with an arse and 2 cock pics. "

A message like that from you would be a winner with me for sure but most people would just get ignored for that I'm afraid. Depends who's asking I guess and what they can back it up with on their profile. I do agree that you can tell the difference between a woman and a bloke the way they word things though.

» Add a new message to this topic