FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How far people can go?

How far people can go?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know here is for open minded people! But I think people go to far ,because is fab.

Last year I read a guy ,who wanted to make advances on his step daughter ! before the tread was brought down , he had some supporters !

Others would risk to loose their jobs , because they can't control their urges !

I have my limits in the club or in a party I can go wild ,as I want or can! But after that I put my act together and get along with my life.

Seems here some people only think about sex , with anything and anyone

,they don't care if they destroy a family , no self respect or dignity !

Does sex overrides your Life?why people thoughts get clouded ,that makes them think ,even stepping Over someone is hot !

I love my friends and family . I would never hurt them, for a romp ! Would you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For some it's an addiction. It certainly was for me at the beginning. I'd go out of my way to get what I wanted, regardless.

I've calmed right down now and can see how damaging that was for me and those around me. At times I put myself in danger and totally got off on it.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

Everyone's limits are different.

They will be driven by each individual's own sense of morality and I hesitate to judge anyone for where those boundaries lie.

But the legal limits are the same for everyone. Cross those and you are entitled to be judged.

One person's pleasure may be another's immoral behaviour. But criminal behaviour is something altogether different.

"For some it's an addiction. It certainly was for me at the beginning. I'd go out of my way to get what I wanted, regardless.

I've calmed right down now and can see how damaging that was for me and those around me. At times I put myself in danger and totally got off on it. "

I totally appreciate that insight , as sex addiction is overlooked ,but is an issue . Thank you x

"Everyone's limits are different.

They will be driven by each individual's own sense of morality and I hesitate to judge anyone for where those boundaries lie.

But the legal limits are the same for everyone. Cross those and you are entitled to be judged.

One person's pleasure may be another's immoral behaviour. But criminal behaviour is something altogether different.

"

Thank you

» Add a new message to this topic