FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Trophy partners

Trophy partners

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The phenomenon of trophy wives etc has been around for years. Hows trophy shags in swinging and fab?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Verifications.

Central

"Verifications. "

Morning

That was my assumption

Trophy veris are definitely a ‘thing’ on here for sure!

Central

"Trophy veris are definitely a ‘thing’ on here for sure!"

Would some habits also carry over from trophy hunting and get you stuffed?

"Verifications.

Morning

That was my assumption "

Morning x

Trophy veris haha.

Central

Even getting added to a friends list - and the length of some guys friends lists, is the first step on the slippery slope

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

Must be why people have hidden ones from me

Central

"Verifications.

Morning

That was my assumption

Morning x"

Are you well?

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

You can get a trophy for coming last lol.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Trophy veris from things like the STP. Make people feel like they're part of the clique. That kind of thing?

Central

"Must be why people have hidden ones from me "

No

They don't want their trophy to be shared

Central

"You can get a trophy for coming last lol."

That's a good point

"Must be why people have hidden ones from me

No

They don't want their trophy to be shared"

I like this.

By *s_macWoman  over a year ago

Traffic land

"Trophy veris from things like the STP. Make people feel like they're part of the clique. That kind of thing? "

Central

"Trophy veris from things like the STP. Make people feel like they're part of the clique. That kind of thing?

"

I don't know what the STP is.

"Trophy veris from things like the STP. Make people feel like they're part of the clique. That kind of thing?

I don't know what the STP is. "

Social event - Secret Tea Party.

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/meets/727015

By *olarfoxMan  over a year ago

North Cambs

I don't fully understand what is meant by a 'trophy veri'...surely it is natural to proudly display verifications of meets with people whose company you really enjoyed?? What is a trophy verification??

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

"I don't fully understand what is meant by a 'trophy veri'...surely it is natural to proudly display verifications of meets with people whose company you really enjoyed?? What is a trophy verification??"

I was thinking the same

North Cambs

"I don't fully understand what is meant by a 'trophy veri'...surely it is natural to proudly display verifications of meets with people whose company you really enjoyed?? What is a trophy verification??

I was thinking the same

"

You see, we are even on the same wave length

"I don't fully understand what is meant by a 'trophy veri'...surely it is natural to proudly display verifications of meets with people whose company you really enjoyed?? What is a trophy verification??

I was thinking the same

You see, we are even on the same wave length "

Dum and dummer

I was thinking the same

Dum and dummer "

Or Dumb and Dumber!

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I was thinking the same

Dum and dummer

Or Dumb and Dumber! "

Trophy grammar?

"Trophy veris from things like the STP. Make people feel like they're part of the clique. That kind of thing? "

Who at an STP would be giving out trophy veris?

I was thinking the same

"

I don't display anything proudly. Some people put way too much emphasis on verifications.

I don't know what the STP is. "

Imagine a group of people that use a forum, getting together for a drink and some cake. That's just what it is, and nothing to feel triumphant about.

North Cambs

I was thinking the same

I don't display anything proudly. Some people put way too much emphasis on verifications. "

Personally I think that is a real shame! I think it is lovely to give and receive nice verifications from really sexy people that I have had amazing times with!! It follows that I want to proudly display these...nothing to do with 'emphasis', just a way of letting people know that I've had a fantastic meet!! Many people shout about this kind of thing in their statuses, which is also cool in my book

North Cambs

I was thinking the same

Dum and dummer

Or Dumb and Dumber!

Trophy grammar? "

Nah...just Spidy being clever and demonstrating that she is indeed 'dumber'...

Sadly my trophy veris wouldn't be the same as most. It's bollocks.

I was thinking the same

I don't display anything proudly. Some people put way too much emphasis on verifications.

Personally I think that is a real shame! I think it is lovely to give and receive nice verifications from really sexy people that I have had amazing times with!! It follows that I want to proudly display these...nothing to do with 'emphasis', just a way of letting people know that I've had a fantastic meet!! Many people shout about this kind of thing in their statuses, which is also cool in my book "

It's time I ran down that plug hole again...whats it mean when they hide them

Im feeling very dejected right now.

North Cambs

I was thinking the same

Personally I think that is a real shame! I think it is lovely to give and receive nice verifications from really sexy people that I have had amazing times with!! It follows that I want to proudly display these...nothing to do with 'emphasis', just a way of letting people know that I've had a fantastic meet!! Many people shout about this kind of thing in their statuses, which is also cool in my book

Im feeling very dejected right now."

I don't know what it means when people hide all their verifications - as someone who does, perhaps you could enlighten me...I am guessing it is when that individual wants to keep this information private...which is of course entirely their prerogative...just like choosing to hide a friends list...

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I was thinking the same

Dum and dummer

Or Dumb and Dumber!

Trophy grammar?

Nah...just Spidy being clever and demonstrating that she is indeed 'dumber'... "

Cringe. As someone else may often say on here.

Perhaps txt irony is a step too far

I was thinking the same

Im feeling very dejected right now."

I prefer to think i keep them private rather than hidden. I get them out occasionally for an airing, but it causes hassle so back they pop.

"I don't fully understand what is meant by a 'trophy veri'...surely it is natural to proudly display verifications of meets with people whose company you really enjoyed?? What is a trophy verification??"

Yep I agree that’s absolutely the case for most people. But for some (and I’m taking about a minority of people here for absolute clarity) it’s more about the way they’re written (the lamppost pissing and in-jokes, sometimes slyly at the expense of others) and the selective decision on which veris to display, and which not to. It becomes a bit of a game for some. In my humble opinion anyway ..

I was thinking the same

I prefer to think i keep them private rather than hidden. I get them out occasionally for an airing, but it causes hassle so back they pop. "

Hassle....whys that?

North Cambs

I was thinking the same

I prefer to think i keep them private rather than hidden. I get them out occasionally for an airing, but it causes hassle so back they pop. "

..just interested Autumn....what kind of 'hassle' does displaying them cause? Maybe I am being dim?

North Cambs

I was thinking the same

I prefer to think i keep them private rather than hidden. I get them out occasionally for an airing, but it causes hassle so back they pop.

Hassle....whys that?"

Dumb and dumber again

I was thinking the same

Hassle....whys that?

Dumb and dumber again "

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

I was thinking the same

I don't display them at all. "Rate my fuck" is just bizarre s far as I'm concerned.

Hell yes. All my verifications are huge trophies. They are nothing to do with confirming I met somebody and had a nice time or went to a social and got to know people I chat to in The Forums. They are just "woo hoo" look at me aren't I Miss flipping popular Trophy verifications!

"Sadly my trophy veris wouldn't be the same as most. It's bollocks. "

Of course it is. I really wouldn't know one verification from the next.

"You can get a trophy for coming last lol."
cool where do I collect mine I'd get first so it be gold

I was thinking the same

I don't display them at all. "Rate my fuck" is just bizarre s far as I'm concerned. "

Are all yours rates of how you fucked?

North Cambs

I was thinking the same

I don't display them at all. "Rate my fuck" is just bizarre s far as I'm concerned.

Are all yours rates of how you fucked? "

Not asking me directly I think, however, I would say that in my case I have lots of different styles of verifications, for all different kinds of meets (with all different kinds of people). I believe (and am often told), that reading them is very helpful to those who might be considering meeting me...they get a much fuller pictureof what I am about....I think this is a good thing on here.

Newbury

I was thinking the same

No. But the whole thing is a very odd concept as far as I'm concerned. I don't display them, I somtetimes leave one up for a few days after I get it because someone has bothered to write it, but thats it.

I was thinking the same

Not asking me directly I think, however, I would say that in my case I have lots of different styles of verifications, for all different kinds of meets (with all different kinds of people). I believe (and am often told), that reading them is very helpful to those who might be considering meeting me...they get a much fuller pictureof what I am about....I think this is a good thing on here."

Perversely yes I like to see lots of veris from people I may meet. It helps me feel a bit more confident prior to meeting them.

I was thinking the same

Not asking me directly I think, however, I would say that in my case I have lots of different styles of verifications, for all different kinds of meets (with all different kinds of people). I believe (and am often told), that reading them is very helpful to those who might be considering meeting me...they get a much fuller pictureof what I am about....I think this is a good thing on here."

They are from other peoples' viewpoints though. They are subjective.

Newbury

I was thinking the same

Not asking me directly I think, however, I would say that in my case I have lots of different styles of verifications, for all different kinds of meets (with all different kinds of people). I believe (and am often told), that reading them is very helpful to those who might be considering meeting me...they get a much fuller pictureof what I am about....I think this is a good thing on here.

Perversely yes I like to see lots of veris from people I may meet. It helps me feel a bit more confident prior to meeting them. "

I, on the other hand, don't care what "other people might like to see". I am who I am, and you either like that and meet me or you don't and don't. It's no skin off my nose.

By *oxiAnneWoman  over a year ago

Not on a Hot Gin Roof :/

Nope I wouldn’t think that’s the case.

I’d say “trophy” veris (if there’s such a thing) forum wise are from having sex with whoever is flavour of the month, can’t say I’d be able to call that at the moment though.

I was thinking the same

Perversely yes I like to see lots of veris from people I may meet. It helps me feel a bit more confident prior to meeting them.

I, on the other hand, don't care what "other people might like to see". I am who I am, and you either like that and meet me or you don't and don't. It's no skin off my nose. "

Fair enough yes, mines more from a safety point of view than character checking out to be honest.

I’d say “trophy” veris (if there’s such a thing) forum wise are from having sex with whoever is flavour of the month, can’t say I’d be able to call that at the moment though."

With so many people and threads going on I wouldn't know who flavour of the month is.

By *oxiAnneWoman  over a year ago

Not on a Hot Gin Roof :/

I’d say “trophy” veris (if there’s such a thing) forum wise are from having sex with whoever is flavour of the month, can’t say I’d be able to call that at the moment though.

With so many people and threads going on I wouldn't know who flavour of the month is. "

I agree, I think it was more prominent a few years ago..

With so many people and threads going on I wouldn't know who flavour of the month is.

I agree, I think it was more prominent a few years ago.. "

That would depend on which threads you follow.

[Removed by poster at 15/02/18 23:27:41]

I don't think I'd display a veri from someone who uses the forum. It's too weird on here.

"I don't think I'd display a veri from someone who uses the forum. It's too weird on here. "

Not for me. What makes it weird for you?

Central

I was thinking the same

That could be verification v 2.0 A straightforward rate my fuck

A really blunt and shit 1 would be my trophy veri as no one ever seems to display them ones and surely there's a few out there.

"I don't think I'd display a veri from someone who uses the forum. It's too weird on here.

Not for me. What makes it weird for you? "

Someone got weird with me on one of the rare occasions I dared to make a flirty comment to another forumite. Heaven knows what sort of treatment I'd get if they knew I'd met them!!

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Where would you like me?

"I don't think I'd display a veri from someone who uses the forum. It's too weird on here.

Someone got weird with me on one of the rare occasions I dared to make a flirty comment to another forumite. Heaven knows what sort of treatment I'd get if they knew I'd met them!! "

You've had sex with someone who uses the forum? Ewwww.

Love our “trophy” verifications, it keeps the dreamers, fakers, socialites, posers & peacocks from ever messaging us, hence we rarely get messages

Someone got weird with me on one of the rare occasions I dared to make a flirty comment to another forumite. Heaven knows what sort of treatment I'd get if they knew I'd met them!! "

That's not weird, that's bat shit crazy

Someone got weird with me on one of the rare occasions I dared to make a flirty comment to another forumite. Heaven knows what sort of treatment I'd get if they knew I'd met them!!

You've had sex with someone who uses the forum? Ewwww. "

Not for years. I'm not that mental@!!

Not for years. I'm not that mental@!!"

Sounds like that needs changing!

Sounds like that needs changing! "

There are of course always exceptions

There are of course always exceptions "

You trying to make me a breaker of rules?

There are of course always exceptions

You trying to make me a breaker of rules? "

I guess technically I'd be the one breaking my own rules.... so... must be ok

I'm a trophy, but haven't found anyone worthy to award yet

"I don't think I'd display a veri from someone who uses the forum. It's too weird on here. "

Clem?

I was thinking the same

Personally I think that is a real shame! I think it is lovely to give and receive nice verifications from really sexy people that I have had amazing times with!! It follows that I want to proudly display these...nothing to do with 'emphasis', just a way of letting people know that I've had a fantastic meet!! Many people shout about this kind of thing in their statuses, which is also cool in my book "

Ugh! Bragging shouty statuses - tacky, indiscreet, and instant block from me. But then I'm sure I'm not the kind of person such people would like to meet in any case, so no love lost on either side

Central

Could always have a trophy veri and potentially the Nobel prize for literature too

By *s_macWoman  over a year ago

Traffic land

"A really blunt and shit 1 would be my trophy veri as no one ever seems to display them ones and surely there's a few out there. "

Noted

» Add a new message to this topic