FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Unicorn

Unicorn

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are there any ‘real’ unicorns in or around wolves? As are most couples,were getting tired of messers! ......surely there are genuine ladies who want to be part of a secure 3 way unit if the hat fits?????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Pretty sure there are some about, not everyone uses the forums

By *apillonNoirWoman  over a year ago

There...

There are lots of single ladies on Fab but as said already, not all use the forums. Finding that 3 way connection can be hard but isn’t impossible. Good luck.

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

We're about (I also double as a mermaid) but it's harder to find a couple where you all three are attracted to each other and get on. In fairness, most of my MFF have been in a club where you get a feel for that in person. More difficult online.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am a single bi fem if that it what you refer to?

My daughter believes in real unicorns

Do they shit glitter or is that my little ponies.?

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Loads, loads of girls are always asking me if I can set up a 3some for them.

I'm a bi single female... is that a unicorn?

[Removed by poster at 14/02/18 21:20:25]

" My daughter believes in real unicorns "

Yeah so do i, those those mystical horse with horns!

Shrewsbury

"I am a single bi fem if that it what you refer to? "

Waving hello

"We're about (I also double as a mermaid) but it's harder to find a couple where you all three are attracted to each other and get on. In fairness, most of my MFF have been in a club where you get a feel for that in person. More difficult online. "

Hello Merma-corn. If you know of any sexy ladies you like? To share my Shetland Centaur horn

They are around but we are yet to find one, we are happy to wait though to find a bi single female because we want to connect with each other and make sure we are all attracted to each other and ultimately make sure she feels happy that this is all mutual, because my understanding of ‘unicorns’ etc that some feel like a bit of a live sex toy and we would rather the lady didn’t feel like that with us!.

Geeky x

Lea Marston

"We're about (I also double as a mermaid) but it's harder to find a couple where you all three are attracted to each other and get on. In fairness, most of my MFF have been in a club where you get a feel for that in person. More difficult online.

Hello Merma-corn. If you know of any sexy ladies you like? To share my Shetland Centaur horn "

This is something I'll bear in mind - do they need to have a tail too? Or is that optional?

"I am a single bi fem if that it what you refer to?

Waving hello "

Hi there, we have met previously

By *apillonNoirWoman  over a year ago

There...

"They are around but we are yet to find one, we are happy to wait though to find a bi single female because we want to connect with each other and make sure we are all attracted to each other and ultimately make sure she feels happy that this is all mutual, because my understanding of ‘unicorns’ etc that some feel like a bit of a live sex toy and we would rather the lady didn’t feel like that with us!.

Geeky x"

Great profile and excellent post

I’ve been lucky enough to find a few regular couples where mutual attraction and a tangle of bodies has been fabulous fun - not easy but so good when it happens. X

It's difficult because the female has to be attracted to both the male and female of the couple. Some couples also make the female feel like she is doing them a favour. Participating in their fantasy. A commodity, rather than a person who has wants and desires of their own. Just using the word 'unicorn' eludes to that mentality, in my opinion. The couples I have met, I have been friends with, before and after play . They deemed me as a bi playful fem, not a unicorn

"They are around but we are yet to find one, we are happy to wait though to find a bi single female because we want to connect with each other and make sure we are all attracted to each other and ultimately make sure she feels happy that this is all mutual, because my understanding of ‘unicorns’ etc that some feel like a bit of a live sex toy and we would rather the lady didn’t feel like that with us!.

Geeky x

Great profile and excellent post

I’ve been lucky enough to find a few regular couples where mutual attraction and a tangle of bodies has been fabulous fun - not easy but so good when it happens. X"

Thank you. When we first decided to swing we had no idea that some ladies felt that way so we had a rethink and decided to wait and see what happens, I’m sure it will x

Are you looking for one that farts glitter?

"We're about (I also double as a mermaid) but it's harder to find a couple where you all three are attracted to each other and get on. In fairness, most of my MFF have been in a club where you get a feel for that in person. More difficult online.

Hello Merma-corn. If you know of any sexy ladies you like? To share my Shetland Centaur horn

This is something I'll bear in mind - do they need to have a tail too? Or is that optional? "

No tail or label required all that I'd like is all three to be desired. I've got to stop rhyming - it's even getting on my nerves.

Seriously.. if fortune fell that way, some threeway physical and mental attraction would be the only hope I could wish for. It's not a greedy guy FFM scenario I've got in my head at all. I've never, ever tried it, but like every guy I know, it's massive fantasy of mine.

"We're about (I also double as a mermaid) but it's harder to find a couple where you all three are attracted to each other and get on. In fairness, most of my MFF have been in a club where you get a feel for that in person. More difficult online. "

What are the requirements of a mermaid

You haven't asked for advice so can't be specific, but I'd start with your profile.

"Are you looking for one that farts glitter?"

I fart glitter but I'm no unicorn

"Are you looking for one that farts glitter?

I fart glitter but I'm no unicorn "

Is that because Clem’s bucket is now empty?

Lea Marston

What are the requirements of a mermaid "

I'm kind of making it up as I go but - long hair (I'm working on that), a liking for shell bras - I'm hoping this might be optional, happy to be friends with a lobster and swims a lot. Oh and apparently now you've got to be happy to be demoted to the Navy

You joining me??

Shrewsbury

"I am a single bi fem if that it what you refer to?

Waving hello

Hi there, we have met previously

"

I know but it was a social and you were very busy.

I'm kind of making it up as I go but - long hair (I'm working on that), a liking for shell bras - I'm hoping this might be optional, happy to be friends with a lobster and swims a lot. Oh and apparently now you've got to be happy to be demoted to the Navy

You joining me??"

I'm the Lobster Autumn And you're already on my friends list

You joining me??"

Best post I've read today.. makes no sense at all to the casual observer of one thread

*waves

You joining me??

I'm the Lobster Autumn And you're already on my friends list "

Sink a few pirates and steal the treasure too, sounds do able

Lea Marston

"What are the requirements of a mermaid

You joining me??

Sink a few pirates and steal the treasure too, sounds do able "

See - it's totally the best place to be

You joining me??

Sink a few pirates and steal the treasure too, sounds do able "

Look at Rubidoux she's waving I met she could be a mermaid too I'm a lucky lobster to have friends like these. It was only supposed to be for 24hrs but I'm not deleting any of you. I hope I haven't reminded anyone to delete me now

You joining me??

See - it's totally the best place to be "

Hang on! Who said anything about treasure stealing?

* cough cough *

must get some water for this cough... lol

Single... yep.

Bisexual... yep.

Female... pretty sure.

But I don't meet couples via fab.

" * cough cough *

must get some water for this cough... lol "

You have loads, I just looked at your photos

Lea Marston

You joining me??

Hang on! Who said anything about treasure stealing? "

Don't worry, our siren call will mean you'll care not one jot.

You joining me??

Hang on! Who said anything about treasure stealing?

Don't worry, our siren call will mean you'll care not one jot. "

Oooooooh sing away mermaids this ex-soldier (now also demoted to Sailor) entranced by your spells

By *arlo82Woman  over a year ago

the gym and random places

Mermaidian unicorn here

.. I've the mermaidian hair to boot.

Altho the commodity aspect is wearing a little thin .

To play with couples there has to be an attraction to both and not just used as a toy for their amusement. People have feelings . ....even single people (shock horror).

If I'm honest the longer I stay in the swinging world the more jaded I get as I often think "what's in it for Me?"

I'm sure you'll find several unicorns.... try attending socials or clubs

I do have a question for all the ‘unicorns’ if I may? How do you meet couples? Are they from here? Who generally messages first? Do you like the couples to approach first or will you make the first move? Because I guess as there is one of you and two of us, there is more for you to find attractive if that makes sense? Because we find women attractive but because it’s not just one of us we never know what the ‘protocol’ is lol. What kind of messages do you like in an opening message?

Thank you,

Geeky x

"Mermaidian unicorn here

To play with couples there has to be an attraction to both and not just used as a toy for their amusement. People have feelings . ....even single people (shock horror).

If I'm honest the longer I stay in the swinging world the more jaded I get as I often think "what's in it for Me?"

I'm sure you'll find several unicorns.... try attending socials or clubs "

Don't get jaded you blue lipped beastie! I feel sorry for couples.. they have the element of trustvwith each other to contend with.. where as you and I only have to worry about number 1.

Labels are things other people give us. If your new to all this.. it can be forgiven can't it?

I've a question for the bisexual females who like threesomes..

Would you prefer one where everyone is equal and single? Or with a couple? Does it matter to you?

I've played with couples.. I like people watching, I like reading body language, I like analysing their relationship.. though it's not something i openly discuss with them unless were very very comfortable and on friend terms.

I think I'd prefer a couple than a MMF threesome where everyone is equal.. I'm not sure why. it's only just popped into my mind.

"Are there any ‘real’ unicorns in or around wolves? As are most couples,were getting tired of messers! ......surely there are genuine ladies who want to be part of a secure 3 way unit if the hat fits?????"

Unlikely, I suspect the wolves will have eaten all the unicorns before tackling moose etc.

Lea Marston

For me I prefer to join a couple. Somehow it feels good to be joining people who have that bond and are getting that deeper element of pleasure out of seeing each other enjoy themselves.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

"I've a question for the bisexual females who like threesomes..

Would you prefer one where everyone is equal and single? Or with a couple? Does it matter to you?

I've played with couples.. I like people watching, I like reading body language, I like analysing their relationship.. though it's not something i openly discuss with them unless were very very comfortable and on friend terms.

I think I'd prefer a couple than a MMF threesome where everyone is equal.. I'm not sure why. it's only just popped into my mind.

"

Singles for me.... The chances of being attracted to both halves of a couple is minuscule, and I couldn't play with someone to whom I'm not attracted

By *arlo82Woman  over a year ago

the gym and random places

"Mermaidian unicorn here

I'm sure you'll find several unicorns.... try attending socials or clubs

Don't get jaded you blue lipped beastie! I feel sorry for couples.. they have the element of trustvwith each other to contend with.. where as you and I only have to worry about number 1.

Labels are things other people give us. If your new to all this.. it can be forgiven can't it?"

I've been on the scene over 10 years now and if a couple has trust issues they shouldn't be swinging.

"For me I prefer to join a couple. Somehow it feels good to be joining people who have that bond and are getting that deeper element of pleasure out of seeing each other enjoy themselves. "

I think I'm the same in that situation. I've not tried the other way.. I'm only guessing.

» Add a new message to this topic