FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ouch..... new shoes

Ouch..... new shoes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atietvsheff OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

Ladies, sure you have the same problem, got some great new high heels, patent Black high ones from next (awesome) tried them on when they came but without stockings or tights and they were fine, usual pinch but thinking my foot will slip deeper when I have stockings on and therefore fit better, so as I was working from home today I thought let’s have a gurly Katie day and put my new black heels on,black opaque tights, grey pencil skirt and black top, all dressed up I go to put my heels on and OUCH, they hurt even though my foot went in deeper than without tights on...... still I’m not gonna be walking through town to work like real women do so say at my desk and laptop they are bearable, I’m thinking they are gonna be just “fuck me” High heels......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohn and KerryCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

hopefully you manage to break them in soon

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ouch, I can no longer wear high heels. My biggest are about 3 inches and a slightly block heel. Some just take a while to get comfortable x

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I have some that are just funk me heels, just to high to walk in without breaking my neck.

Try stretching them with a shoe stretcher.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can only wear heels in the bedroom now. There comes a time when you have to face up to the fact that you're a comfy show woman.

By *rank n BettyCouple  over a year ago

Stafford

You can never have too many pairs of FMS!!

Try taping your middle & 4th toe (next to little toe) together

B x

» Add a new message to this topic