FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Minor Beefs

Minor Beefs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rontier Psychiatrist OP   Man  over a year ago

Coventry

Does anyone have any silly minor Beefs? I have loads.

For example I hate at the Tesco self check out it says 'scan your club card to win club card points'. How am I "winning" club card points? I'm a member, I'm entitled to them dam points! Especially after spending the last 5 minutes shouting and kicking the dam machine that telling me there's and unexpected item in the bagging area. Don't make out there some special benevolent prize. Its Tesco not Vegas FFS.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oudmoanerWoman  over a year ago

a fuckable place

I’ve never heard it say win club card points but I’ve defo heard it say scan club card to earn club card points

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Does anyone have any silly minor Beefs? I have loads.

For example I hate at the Tesco self check out it says 'scan your club card to win club card points'. How am I "winning" club card points? I'm a member, I'm entitled to them dam points! Especially after spending the last 5 minutes shouting and kicking the dam machine that telling me there's and unexpected item in the bagging area. Don't make out there some special benevolent prize. Its Tesco not Vegas FFS."

Pahaha!!!!

Beef shin?

"Does anyone have any silly minor Beefs? I have loads.

For example I hate at the Tesco self check out it says 'scan your club card to win club card points'. How am I "winning" club card points? I'm a member, I'm entitled to them dam points! Especially after spending the last 5 minutes shouting and kicking the dam machine that telling me there's and unexpected item in the bagging area. Don't make out there some special benevolent prize. Its Tesco not Vegas FFS."

I was at self checkout buying lube. To my horror it wouldn't scan and the lady came over to assist. Fuuuuccckkk.

Coventry

"I’ve never heard it say win club card points but I’ve defo heard it say scan club card to earn club card points "

No I'm not going mad. For real it says scan your card to win club card points. Next time you use the Tesco one listen carefully.

Coventry

don't know why it just gets my goat.

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Self service machines officially hate me. I have never once got all my items through one without items not scanning correctly or else suffering multiple messages of the dreaded, ‘Unexpected item in bagging area’ and subsequently, ‘Please wait for assistance’

People not indicating on roundabouts..... hang them allllllll

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Self service machines officially hate me. I have never once got all my items through one without items not scanning correctly or else suffering multiple messages of the dreaded, ‘Unexpected item in bagging area’ and subsequently, ‘Please wait for assistance’ "
People in front of me in Tescos who's self scanning machines don't work properly

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"People not indicating on roundabouts..... hang them allllllll "

Yes and people not understanding the basic highway code.

People who accelerate coming up to a roundabout then proceed to speed up targeting people who are already committed to their manoeuvre and try to run them off the road.

Same people usually get into the left lane to turn right and cut people up as they can't be arsed to wait 30seconds.

"People not indicating on roundabouts..... hang them allllllll

Yes and people not understanding the basic highway code.

People who accelerate coming up to a roundabout then proceed to speed up targeting people who are already committed to their manoeuvre and try to run them off the road.

Same people usually get into the left lane to turn right and cut people up as they can't be arsed to wait 30seconds."

I've got 44ton on my arse..... pain in the arse when people can't signal their intentions grrrrr

I just hate self check out tills altogether.

I don't know who came up with them, buts hes the most evil genius ever to have lived

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

People walking slower in front of me but taking up the whole pavement, even when you say, “excuse me.” As well as those that don’t say thank you when you hold the door open for them. So basically, bad manners.

By *esus H ChristMan  over a year ago

birmingham

Drivers who only use their indicators as they're actually turning, cocks who think it's funny to overtake someone on a bike then immediately turn in front of them, let's just say my bike has been thrown down a number of times in the middle of the road whilst I 'remonstrate' ahem...with aforementioned drivers

» Add a new message to this topic